|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|After-sales Service Provided:|
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Electric Drum Stacker
|Packaging Detail:||Standard Export Packing|
|Delivery Detail:||20 working days after order|
Electric Drum Stacker
1. Load Capacity: 450kg.
2. Max. Lifing Height: 2450mm.
3. Drum Size: 30-55 gallon steel, 210L plastic.
YL450A/YL450A-1 Electric Drum Stacker
- Two-stage vertical-Lift drum pourers allow you to pour a drum up to 2450mm high.
- Power lift and power drum Tilt for ergonomic drum pouring.
- Simple-and-light-structure design and hoop-type structure which is fit for operating with steel oil drum and PE oil drum, easy to operate and saves effort.
- YL450A-1 is equiped with weighing scale.
2) Specification Data
|Max. Lifting height||mm||2450||2450|
|Drum size||30 gallon (Ø450x700)-55 gallon ( (Ø572x900) steel, 210L plastic|
|Drum tilting (electric/manual)||electric||electric|
|With weighing scale||yes/no||no||yes|
|Rotating speed of dumper||180°/30s||180°/30s|
|Load rollers size||mm||Ø80x60||Ø80x60|
|Steering wheel size||mm||Ø150x50||Ø150x50|
|Width of legs (Inner/Outer)||mm||640/800|
|Lifting Motor Power||kw||1.5||1.5|
|Charger for Stacker||V||12|
|Charger for Weighing Scale||V||6|
5) terms and service:
Standard export fumigated wooden pallet, foam rubbers
T/T payment in advance; L/C at sight.
FOB Shanghai or CFR/CIF
by sea or air; by express.
6) Warranty Policy and service program
SINOLIFT give our customer warranty in each forklifts, pallet trucks (pallet jacks), stackers, table lifts , access work platform and drum handling equipments which remind us we are always responsible for promotion our service.
Please check the warranty policy for the line of SINOLIFT material handling equipments from our sales department. Please note the warranty is for end user who purchase direct from SINOLIFT.
If your products from local distributor, please contact them. We provide full line after-sales service for our distributors. SINOLIFT believe local strategy is the best way for our distributors and local customers.
SINOLIFT offer all of handling equipments are reconditioned to our specifications, which come with a 12 months warranty on major components and 180 days on wearable items.
- Q:How many kilograms are on the top of the forklift truck
- Second, a forklift is typically designed to prevent a high-flying object from falling and hurling a protective device. So don't put too much weight on the top shelf. Finally, good luck to you!
- Q:Learn the forklift truck, will you be tired in the future?
- Generally not tired if you usually have a fork in the shelf and you can get a good habit of driving a forklift
- Q:Where can I get a forklift
- Yes, you can call the pledges inspect bureau to find a normal forklift training institutions, in a dongguan wanjiang arched base forklift training base, is the largest in this.i pledges inspect bureau forklift training research base, you can go up to know, called dongguan become forklift.
- Q:How is the forklift card checked online?
- Click on the "special equipment management" section; On the right, you will see a "operator" under the "integrated query" section. Click "operator" to enter the "national special equipment practitioner information query system"; Enter the query system to click the "operator query" entry, enter 3 items: name, id number, forklift card number, according to the query
- Q:There is no relationship between the middle cylinder and the cylinder, as long as the design requirements rise The diameter of the cylinder should not be too small to prevent the high gate vibration When it rises, it is the intermediate oil cylinder, and then the oil cylinder on both sides.
- There is no relationship between the middle cylinder and the cylinder, as long as the design requirements rise The diameter of the cylinder should not be too small to prevent the high gate vibration When it rises, it is the intermediate oil cylinder, and then the oil cylinder on both sides.
- Q:The repair process of forklift inspection
- The change of wheel should first be judged when the replacement should be given. For inflatable tyres, the tyre should be replaced when the thickness of the tyre is equal to or less than 1.6 mm. For solid tire, the tire should be replaced when the maximum wear allowance is allowed. This wear measurement is marked by a manufacturer on the side of the tyre. If the forklift truck is used on slippery floor, it should be replaced when the surface of the tyre is less than 1mm. In order to maintain the stability of the forklift truck, it is essential for safe operation forklift, two tires on the same shaft must use the same model of tyre manufacturers and change at the same time. Lift the forklift with a lifting device until the tire is replaced completely from the ground. In addition, when other tires are being replaced, they should be placed under the wheels of the ground to prevent the forklift from sliding. When the pneumatic tyre is replaced, the gas should be released before removing the tire.
- Q:What is the principle and function of the forklift differential
- Forklift differential principle: is mainly composed of several gear (driving wheel polo shape gear), plate Angle gear, planetary gear and driven gear to organize, mainly using planetary gear to the rotation and revolution of the conversion principle of actual differential role to implement the revolution and rotation when turning.
- Q:What do you mean by the center spacing of the load on an electric forklift?
- Load center distance In short, it means the center of gravity of the cargo. For example, the length of the fork is one meter, and the center of the load is half a meter away. In turn, the 1.8-meter-long cargo fork, the center of the payload is 0.9 meters away. It is dangerous to use a one-meter fork fork, which is 1.8 meters long, and the center of mass of the cargo is at 0.9 meters. It's likely to fall!
- Q:What are the requirements for a forklift
- To apply for a job: Older than 18 years of age; A healthy body Have certain level of culture and work experience; Knowledge and skills in the safety and technology of the special equipment operators with forklift license;
- Q:How do you start a forklift without a key
- Take the lid off the steering wheel. 2, find the junction box behind the key (ignition switch) and open it. 3, there are three wires in the box, connecting the red line and the black wire (ignition starter motor). Notice if there's a gap! Another way is to find a few people to push, get to a certain speed and hang fast and the ignition is successful!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range