Order On-line Tracking
This cable is suitable to be installed in transmission and distribution lines of rated voltage up to and including 0.6/1kV.The mechanical and electrical properties of these cables are accordant with GB/T12706-2002 Power cables extruded insulation and their accessories of rated voltages 1kV(Um=1.2kV)up to 35kV(Um=40.5kV)and IEC60502-1997 Extruded insulation power cables and appendices for rated voltages 1kV up to 30kV.
2. Properties of products
2.1 Max. continuous operating temperature of conductor is 70°C.
2.2 Max. Short circuit conductor temperature (max. 5 sec) 160°C.
2.3 The installation temperature should not over 0°C,if the ambient temperature is lower than 0°C,the cable should be preheated ,the bending radius of cable should not less than 10-15 times .
3. Type,description and application
Note: We can produce flame-retardant, fire-resistant, anti-termite, LSZH, small smoke and low halogen cables according to customer's requirements.
1. Flame-retardant power cable: add "ZRA-, ZRB-, and ZRC-"before above model no.
2. Fire-resistant power cable: add "NH-"before above model no.
3. LSZH power cable: add "DWZR-"before above model no.
4. Small smoke and low halogen power cable: add "DDZR-"before above model no.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|