Order On-line Tracking
ABOUT YINGLI GREEN ENERGY
Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (NYSE: YGE) is one of the world’s largest fully vertically integrated PV manufacturers, which
markets its products under the brand “Yingli Solar“. With over 7.0GW of modules installed globally, we are a leading solar energy company
built upon proven product reliability and sustainable performance. We are the fi rst renewable energy company and the fi rst Chinese company to sponsor the FIFA World CupTM.
1. Structure of Yingli Solar Panda 60 Cell 40mm Series
Yingli Solar Panel Panda 60 Cell 40mm Series is one of the famous series of solar panel under YINGLI SOLAR brand. Yingli solar PANDA is a new monocrystalline silicon module technology with n-type solar cells that have average efficiencies higher than 19.0%. Combined with high transmission glass, module efficiencies are up to 16.5%. Compared to traditional modules with p-type solar cells, PANDA modules have lower initial degradation and higher performance under both high temperature and low irradiation conditions. 40mm Series has different types according to panel power output: YL250C-30b/ YL255C-30b/ YL260C-30b/ YL265C-30b/ YL270C-30b.
2. Main Features of Yingli Solar Panda 60 Cell 40mm Series
- Robust, corrosion ressitant aluminum frames independently tested to withstand wind loads of up to 2.4k Pa and snow loads of up to 5.4kPa ensuring a stable mechanical life for your modules.
- Module packaging optimized to protect product during transportation and minimize on-site waste.
- Modules independently tested to ensure conformance with certification and regulatory standards.
- 10-year limnited product warranty.
- Manufacturing facility certified by TUV Rheinland to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Tight positive power tolerance of 0W to +5W ensures you receive modules at or above nameplate power and contributes to minimizing module mismatch losses leading to improved system yield.
3. Yingli Solar Panda 60 Cell 40mm Series Images
4. Yingli Solar Panda 60 Cell 40mm Series Specifications
Q1. What certificates for your panda solar modules?
Re: QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATES
IEC 61215, IEC 61730, MCS, CE, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, BS OHSAS
18001:2007, PV Cycle, SA 8000
Q2. What kind of power warranty can you offer?
Re: Limited power warranty: 1 year at 98% of the minimal rated power output, 10 yesars at 92% of the minimal rated power output, 25 years at 82% of the minimal rated power output.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|