Yellow Hospital Project Pvc Flooring For Volleyball Court
3.Use for:sport field,tennis,basketball,football court
Yellow hospital project pvc flooring for Volleyball court
Use Temperature:-40°C to 120 °C
Oil: Good oil resistance
Material: PP High-Impact Polymer, weatherproof and anti static
• low maintenance
•supports jacks and jack stands
• non-slip surface, even when wet
• quiet step technology
• stain resistant material
• little to no expansion issues
• over 75,000 lbs. rollover weight capacity
• 15 year manufacturer warranty
Use Temperature:-50 to 120 °C
UV:No fade and abrasion in 12 years
Oil: Good oil resistance
Color:By color card
UL Rating:UL 94MB
- Q:Are natural latex rubber products?
- Natural latex is a milky, flowing liquid with the appearance of milk. Natural emulsion is a biological product. Because of its differences in tree species, geology, climate and other related conditions, the composition and colloid structure of natural latex are often greatly different.
- Q:Why do rubber products Blister?
- Foaming reasons of rubber products:1 vulcanization is not sufficient, the temperature is too low or time is too short, so that the volatile compounds produced during curing have not been cleaned out;2, the vulcanizing pressure is insufficient, the detained gas and sulfur volatile matter can not be discharged in time.3, there is air or moisture in the glue;4, curing temperature is too high, the surface of the gum material premature vulcanization, hindered the rubber material in the steam, air free precipitation.
- Q:Comparison of physical properties of HNBR rubber material with other rubber materials
- Hydrogenated nitrile rubber (HNBR) is a highly saturated elastomer obtained by the special hydrogenation of nitrile butadiene rubber. Hydrogenated nitrile rubber has good oil resistance (of fuel oil, lubricating oil, aromatic solvent resistance and good); and due to their high saturation, which has good heat resistance, excellent chemical resistance (of freon, acid and alkali resistance is good, excellent) ozone resistance, high anti compression permanent deformation performance; at the same time the hydrogenated nitrile rubber also has high strength, high tear resistance, excellent wear resistance and other characteristics, is one of the most outstanding performance of the rubber.
- Q:The silica gel of the kettle is the white one that is waterproof and leaked out
- Butadiene styrene rubber (SBR) copolymer of butadiene and styrene. Performance is close to natural rubber, is the largest yield of general-purpose synthetic rubber, characterized by wear resistance, aging resistance and heat resistance, more than natural rubber, texture is more natural rubber uniform. Disadvantages are: low elasticity, anti bending, anti tear performance is poor; the processing performance is poor, especially the poor, low strength self adhesive rubber. Temperature range: about 50 DEG C + 100. Mainly used instead of natural rubber to make tires, rubber sheets, hose, rubber shoes and other general products.
- Q:What is the difference between vulcanized rubber and butyl rubber?
- Nitrile butadiene rubber is prepared by polymerization of butadiene and acrylonitrile by emulsion polymerization. Nitrile rubber is mainly produced by low temperature emulsion polymerization. It has excellent oil resistance, high wear resistance, good heat resistance and strong adhesive force. Its disadvantage is poor resistance to low temperature, poor ozone resistance
- Q:Which is better waterproof performance, neoprene or silica gel?
- Chloroprene rubber and chloroprene rubber, chloroprene rubber is Xinping (i.e. 2-, -1,3- chloride butadiene) as the main raw material for the polymerization of alpha elastomer. Neoprene should be stored in a cool, ventilated, dry warehouse. Do not stress it to prevent it from being laid. It is widely used in weather resistant products, viscose soles, paints and rocket fuels.
- Q:I do rubber products, I would like to ask what metal accessories are rubber products, the specific name is what, good, then points
- Silica gel tube, other rubber tube, clip fabric hose, braided hose, oil resistant hose, special hose, winding hose, industrial rubber, rubber products, insulating sleeve
- Q:What is a rubber accelerator? What role?
- The accelerator for natural and synthetic gums has a broad range of vulcanization, which can be used alone or in combination with two dithiocarbamate, glucosinolates, guanidine, and other basic promoters. Mainly used in the manufacture of tires, adhesive tape, rubber shoes and other industrial rubber products.
- Q:How can rubber products be softened?
- Rubber softener is a softening agent, which requires its own energy and rubber has a good affinity, in the improvement of rubber processing, can reduce the mixing power consumption, promote the uniform dispersion of a variety of accessories, craft to improve the performance of vulcanized rubber elongation elasticity etc.. In a word, softening, plasticization, adhesion, strengthening and anti-aging are the main mechanisms.
- Q:Why does rubber burn black smoke?
- Rubber is filled with black carbon, which is used to dye, but to increase hardness, burning black smoke.
Our products are well accepted in US, Canada, Australia and Europe. Beien can offer complete services for diversified requirements from different customers. We are focusing to offer high quality products, good price, and prompt delivery to serve our customers in full range.We invite the business community to inquire about our products by calling us or send E-mail to us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average