Yellow Hospital Project Pvc Flooring For Volleyball Court
3.Use for:sport field,tennis,basketball,football court
Yellow hospital project pvc flooring for Volleyball court
Use Temperature:-40°C to 120 °C
Oil: Good oil resistance
Material: PP High-Impact Polymer, weatherproof and anti static
• low maintenance
•supports jacks and jack stands
• non-slip surface, even when wet
• quiet step technology
• stain resistant material
• little to no expansion issues
• over 75,000 lbs. rollover weight capacity
• 15 year manufacturer warranty
Use Temperature:-50 to 120 °C
UV:No fade and abrasion in 12 years
Oil: Good oil resistance
Color:By color card
UL Rating:UL 94MB
- Q:How to improve the mobility of rubber material
- With the rubber processing aids, such as: the amount of liquid or solid softener softener to increase the processing flow of rubber.
- Q:How to improve the hardness of rubber?
- 1. selection of high Mooney rubber (high molecular weight);2., increase the dosage of reinforcing agent, or choose the reinforcing agent with high structure and large specific surface area;3. reduce the amount of plasticizer, softener, or use viscosity high plasticizer;4. proper increase of gum content;5., improve the degree of cross-linking (increase the amount of vulcanizing agent, appropriately prolong the curing time, etc.);6., use stiffening resin, high styrene and other hardening agent;7. rubber and plastic combination;8. reduce plasticizing and prevent over refining;
- Q:Rubber and metal have to be sealed before they are too strong
- Different materials and O-ring O-ring compression the change of general material such as NBR, NR, nitrile rubber, natural rubber, chloroprene rubber CR, EPDM three EPDM, HNBR hydrogenated nitrile rubber, silica gel SILICOME SBR Buna, styrene butadiene rubber, SBR, acrylate rubber ACM, compression O-ring or the 20% to calculate. If it is a special material FKM, VITON, PU, FLS silicon fluorine rubber, fluorine rubber, polyurethane, compression of these materials is calculated by 15% o ring.
- Q:What is the lowest cost material for the synthesis of rubber?
- Poly propylene rubber is synthetic materials, he is a kind of synthetic rubber, with ethylene propylene copolymer rubber basic monomer, divided into two EPDM (EPM) and three EPDM (EPDM) two categories;
- Q:What is rubber made of?
- Early rubber was made from latex of rubber trees, rubber grass and other materials made of flexible, insulating, impermeable and air.
- Q:How should the rubber products be dirty?
- The first to use the broom to clean the surface of rubber products. Then wash it with detergent and warm water and mix it thoroughly. Blow up the wet rubber products.
- Q:What are the uses of ethylene propylene rubber?
- The ethylene propylene rubber has excellent water resistance, heat resistance and weather resistance, and convenient construction etc. Therefore, ethylene propylene rubber in the construction industry is mainly used for plastic playground, waterproof materials, housing seal doors and windows, glass curtain wall sealing, sanitary equipment and pipeline seal etc.. Ethylene propylene rubber in the construction industry, the largest amount of plastic sports field and waterproofing membrane, in terms of domestic consumption, has accounted for ethylene propylene rubber total amount of 26%-28%. A waterproof roll made of EPDM that has gradually replaced other materials (such as CMS), especially waterproof rolls used in underground structures.
- Q:How to make white rubber products do not yellow or delay yellowing time?
- The process of yellowing resistance is very complicated and involves many aspects, but the prevention of a certain point is not up to standard.Yellow change is mainly formed by aging. Controlling yellowing is the process of controlling aging.
- Q:Does it work in a rubber factory that causes skin irritations?
- I think it might be the reason for natural rubber. Do you have natural latex in your workshop? Natural latex usually contains a protein with a mass fraction of 0.01-0.02. It can cause allergic reactions to natural rubber latex products (such as latex, gloves, etc.).
- Q:How do you remove the rubber on your new slippers?
- Bamboo charcoal (carbon fired bamboo) can purify the air and remove odors. I think the rubber should also be effective for slippers!
Our products are well accepted in US, Canada, Australia and Europe. Beien can offer complete services for diversified requirements from different customers. We are focusing to offer high quality products, good price, and prompt delivery to serve our customers in full range.We invite the business community to inquire about our products by calling us or send E-mail to us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average