This line is the newest model which is upgraded on base of our quondam automatic re-winder and foreign technology.
A lot of advanced control technology are used in this line,such as: Program Logic Control System;HMI,;one button Chinese-English switch;synchronous frequency conversion drive;integration of mechanics,electrics and photo.It is equipped with whole trouble information.It can detect and adjust every action of the rewinder automatically to keep the rewinder in optimal situation.For example:There is a web tension system in the line,It can control speed according to the tension of web so it can adapt different type of jumbo roll.So it is the best choice to produce JRT/Industrial roll for paper company. The characteristics of the rewinder are as follows:
1、Unwind is equipped with closed loop frequency conversion control system.
2、When the webs do not align,you can operate on the touch button screen to move the jumbo roll till webs align.
3、When the core unit can not detect core or core will use up, the machine will alarm to tell operator or workers to put some cores on the core bracket.
4、When the machine is running, web break off suddenly for reason of speed change sharply of problem from jumbo roll.
5、Degree of tightness can be adjusted while a log is rewinding.It can produce different degree of tightness in one log.
6、When a log is rewinding,the next core is ready.
7、For the reason of using advanced technology:Program Logic Control System; synch-ronous frequency conversion drive;integration of mechanics,electrics and photo.
8、When the finished log come to tail sealer, trimming, glue spraying and sealing can be finished at the same time.
9、embossing unit and glue applicator、edge embossing unit、printing system is order by customer.
Jumbo roll width(mm)
Depend on the model and configuration
Depend on the model and configuration
Jumbo roll diameter(mm)
≤Φ2000（＞Φ2000 to order）
Jumbo roll core diameter
Φ76mm（other size to be specified）
Finished product dimension
Finished roll core size(mm)
4blades:90～160mm（other size to be specified）
2blades:180～320mm（other size to be specified）
2/4PCS sprial upper perforated
Finished roll rewinding
Very convenient for with core and coreless interchange
PLC,inverter,integration of mechanic,electrics and photo
Web tension system
Gear,timing belt,flat belt
Design speed: 350m/min，
Produce speed: 300m/min
1-3ply（to be specified），independent drive
Steel to rubber embossing,point to point embosser with lamination,nested embosser with lamination,deco embosser with lamination
Steel to steel
1～2colors(customer provides pattern)
Automatic seal unit
Automatic positive web-cut inside and automatic sealing outside machine
- Q:What kind of reducer is commonly used in packaging machinery?
- Generally speaking, gear reducer, planetary gear reducer, and the most common one, these equipment power is relatively small, and some need to take the brakes of the motor reducer
- Q:What are the structures of the packaging machinery?
- Is a professional engaged in "packaging machinery" research and development, production, sales as one of the multinational enterprise groups. It is the largest manufacturer of packaging machinery in china. Located in the Chinese science and Education City - Hefei, the geographical position is superior, the traffic condition is convenient, and the sale network extends the whole country. Is far from, with a group of the world's top machinery manufacturing R & D team, specializing in all walks of life packaging enterprises, for the efficient production of enterprises to provide power. It is a large enterprise that put forward the concept of packaging automation earlier in china. Brand with strong economic strength, first-class R & D level, advanced business philosophy and good brand service, more and more people all over the world are respected and trusted. The entire manufacturing process in full accordance with the highest standards of global manufacturing; at the same time according to the quality standard of global market development process, operating procedures and quality control system of production, all is "far Machinery" have reached world-class standards. "Far distance machinery" combines the characteristics of all kinds of products in China, such as packaging machinery, food packaging machines, two times packaging machines, powder packaging machines, particle packaging machines, liquid packaging machines, weighing machines, and so on.
- Q:The role of packaging equipment in packaging equipment
- (4) it can reduce labor intensity and improve working conditionsThe labor intensity of manual packaging, such as volume, weight heavy manual packaging products, both the consumption of physical strength, and safety; and for small and light products, due to high frequency, easy to make the action monotonous, worker occupation disease.(5) labor protection for workersFor some serious impact on health products, such as serious dust, toxic products, irritating, radioactive products, manual packaging is a health hazard, and packaging machinery can be avoided, and can effectively protect the environment from being polluted.(6) it can reduce the packing cost and save the storage and transportation expensesFor loose products, such as cotton, tobacco, silk and hemp, the compression packing machine can reduce the volume and reduce the packing cost. At the same time, due to the reduction of large volume, in order to save storage capacity, reduce storage costs, is conducive to the transport.
- Q:What are the main plastic forming processes?
- The main equipment used for molding compression is to press and mold. The most used hydraulic press is self support hydraulic press. The tonnage varies from tens to hundreds of tons. There is a lower press and an upper press. The die used for compression molding is called pressing die. It is divided into three kinds: overflow mould, half overflow mould, no overflow mold.The main advantage of compression molding is that it can be molded into larger flat products and can be produced in large quantities. Its disadvantage is long production cycle and low efficiency.2. lamination forming. A method of combining two or more layers of material of the same or different material by heating and pressurizing with or without a binder.A layer of floating hot pressing plate is arranged between the movable plate and the fixed plate of the press.The reinforcing materials used in laminated forming are cotton cloth, glass cloth, paper and asbestos cloth. The resins are phenolic, epoxy, unsaturated polyester, and some thermoplastic resins.
- Q:Predecessors please point out: what is the future of packaging machinery industry?
- Hello, in recent years, Chinese packaging industry, although the annual growth rate ranked in the traditional industry for the first time, but in line with the international market, to accelerate the development of packaging technology, make its development to the economic, efficient, multi-functional direction. According to the development plan of Chinese national economy and to realize well-off life level, this year a few years for the packaging industry, the food industry to provide equipment for 100 billion yuan to 200 billion yuan, 80 billion yuan to 100 billion yuan to provide equipment for the "vegetable basket", this is a good opportunity for development of enterprises. At the same time, I learned from the relevant ministries, "95" period, will invest 10 billion yuan in the packaging industry to support and transform large and medium-sized packaging enterprises.
- Q:Donkey hide gelatin cake made of sticky, forming very well, that is, vacuum packaging, after a little sticky in the vacuum bag, what's going on?
- Now the standard of living has improved, basically the vacuum bag. This will improve the product's shelf life, preservation time is longer, more conducive to product sales.
- Q:What is the design basis of automated packaging?!
- Increase productivity and reduce process costGerman packaging machinery, especially beverages, beer filling machinery and food packaging machinery, with high speed, complete sets, high degree of automation and good reliability and so on. Beverage filling speed up to 1200 bottles / D, when the cigarette packaging 12000 / min.. Increasing the speed of the machine is a complex problem. The faster the piece production cost is, the higher the use area of the workshop is. In addition, the speed of the motor is limited, so do not think how fast, how fast. In general, the speed increase by 15%, 20%, will lead to a series of complex problems. In addition to increasing the speed, the productivity can be solved from other channels:1. continuous or long work. Packaging machinery works a batch type and continuous type, design, design should strive for continuous work, also can improve the productivity; one device may also have multiple production lines, the production of the same product or several different products, but must improve the reliability.2. reduce scrap rate and provide fault analysis system. The loss of waste to production is enormous, not only product loss, but also material loss. So try to force to reduce the rejection rate; packaging machinery sale should also provide maintenance services for the fault analysis system, the modal analysis is carried out to find fault, or through the Inter network for remote diagnosis, the maximum to meet customer needs. In the future, the packaging machinery will be further intelligent, that is, the equipment itself to find fault, to solve their own failure, to reduce waste rate and failure rate, so that the normal productivity can be improved.
- Q:Where is secondhand corrugated paper packaging machinery available?
- Start a small yellow cardboard box factory, they have the best business, began the purchase of machinery, plant hire.In an unfamiliar field, we should listen to the opinions of experienced people.Carton is a supporting product of consumer products, so to speak, as long as people have consumption, enterprises and products, there will be no lack of product packaging.
- Q:Ask a mechanical question about the waste film recycling in the packaging machine
- It's a good mechanical design problem! In principle, yes, for example, to achieve the rated torque of the motor. He'll stop by himself! What isn't that great torque? You can zoom in on the load torque
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents? Or what do you need as binders?
- Urea formaldehyde resinUre-aformaldehyde resinsUrea formaldehyde polymer. Also called urea formaldehyde resin. The cross-linking English abbreviation UF. molding, the product is insoluble and infusible thermosetting resin, urea formaldehyde resin cured phenolic resin than the color of light, translucent resistance, weak acid and weak alkali, good insulation properties, excellent wear resistance, low price but, in case of strong acid and strong alkali decomposition, weather resistance is poor. The name Beetle. urea and 37% formaldehyde aqueous solution can be obtained by the polycondensation of linear urea formaldehyde oligomer in catalytic acid or alkali industry, with alkali as catalyst, reaction temperature of about 95, the molar ratio of formaldehyde to urea as 1.2.0, to ensure that the resin curing reaction. The first step to generate and dimethylol urea, then hydroxymethyl amino and soluble resin by further condensation, if by acid catalysis, easy to cause the product to be stored to gel. In neutral condition. The linear UF resin for ammonium chloride Curing agent can be cured at room temperature. The molding powder at 130 to 160 DEG C heat curing accelerators such as zinc sulfate, trimethyl phosphate, two oxalic acid ethyl ester can accelerate the curing process. The urea formaldehyde resin is mainly used in the manufacture of molded plastic manufacturing, daily life products and appliance parts, also can be used as adhesive, paper and fabric sheet the pulp, plywood, decorative board and so on. Because of its light color and easy coloring, products often colorful and magnificent.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range