Order On-line Tracking
A loader (bucket loader, front loader, front-end loader, payloader, scoop, shovel, skip loader, or wheel loader) is a heavy equipment machine used in construction to move aside or load materials such as asphalt, demolition debris, dirt, snow, feed, gravel, logs, raw minerals, recycled material, rock, sand, woodchips, etc. into or onto another type of machinery (such as a dump truck, conveyor belt, feed-hopper, or railroad car).
Main Product Features:
● Power system adopt Dongfanghong 4110 turbocharged engine, powerful, low emissions.
● The technology-leading slewing ring structure, hydraulic steering, rear axle swing compared to traditional form, lower failure rate, easy to maintain.
● Walking system uses the torque converter, power shift transmission, improves reliability.
● Operating system adopts pilot control, make the operation easier with higher efficiency.
● Parking brake is spring brake, hydraulic release, and is equipped with an emergency braking system, the brake is safe and reliable.
● Exhaust system uses a water filtration system, greatly reducing the air pollution. Canada import oxidation catalyst device optional .
● Thick Vehicle steel frame, steel reinforced vehicle, the bucket shovel blade made of high strength alloy steel, wear shear, V type structure, reducing the scooping resistance and longer life.
● Adopt Anti-puncture wear-resistant smooth rubber tire.and protection chains optional.
● The machine can be shoveling, loading, transportation and unloading one operation, compact structure, convenient operation, high efficiency operation for mining ore and Tunneling mucking, and construction of flat material transport workplaces and roads and other auxiliary operations.
● Optional wet brake axle.
Minimum Turning Radius(outer)
Forward Gears I-II
Reverse Gears I-II
Minimum Ground Clearance(mm)
Max Dumping Height(mm)
Q1: Can the bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools?
A1: Yes, The bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools—for example, forks to lift heavy pallets or shipping containers, and sometimes a hydraulically opening "clamshell" bucket to act as a light dozer or scraper. The bucket can also be augmented with devices like a bale grappler for handling large bales of hay or straw.
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A2: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product.
Q3: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A3: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 5-15 workdays.
Q4: If we can produce some Wheel Loader according to customers request?
A4: Yes, we can produce Wheel Loader according to the difference country situations to make it suitable to the market and customers. We have very professional technical team to make the design.
Q5: How to make a quick resolution for after service?
A5: OKorder and our manufacture both have overseas branches all-around of world, IF needed, the seller shall dispatch 2 engineers to the buyer's site for supervision of training. The buyer shall make available of necessary facilities & skilled personnel at site for training.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|