Order On-line Tracking
A loader (bucket loader, front loader, front-end loader, payloader, scoop, shovel, skip loader, or wheel loader) is a heavy equipment machine used in construction to move aside or load materials such as asphalt, demolition debris, dirt, snow, feed, gravel, logs, raw minerals, recycled material, rock, sand, woodchips, etc. into or onto another type of machinery (such as a dump truck, conveyor belt, feed-hopper, or railroad car).
Main Product Features:
1. Central articulated frame, smaller turning radius, mobile and flexible, lateral stability, ease of loading operations in a narrow venue.
2. Loading device appearance with reference to the advanced level in the world , the British company JCB's 3CX structure, mining device form factor reference John Deere 310SE structure, good looks, the cab with a large area of glass, the driver get more comfortable operation.
3.Air over hydraulic caliper disc foot brake system and external beam drum hand brake, safe and reliable braking.
4. The use of hydraulic transmission structure, and improve the reliability of the transmission system.
5.Full hydraulic steering, power shift, work unit hydraulically operated. The machine is easy to operate and flexible, smooth and reliable action.
6. The use of low-voltage wide-based off-road tires, the rear axle swing, has good off-road performance and performance.
7. Capable of lateral slip device excavation, broader digging range and scope.
8. The suspension damping 360 · swivel seat with armrest and seat belts to improve the comfort and safety of the drivers
9.Optional: CUMMINS engine, hammer.
Overall Operating Weight
Single Stage Final Reducer
Rated Loader of Axle
Min. Ground Clearance
Single-stage Three Elements
Loading Lifting Capacity
Bucket Dumping Height
Bucket Dumping Distance
Oil-cooling Pressure Circulation
Q1: Can the bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools?
A1: Yes, The bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools—for example, forks to lift heavy pallets or shipping containers, and sometimes a hydraulically opening "clamshell" bucket to act as a light dozer or scraper. The bucket can also be augmented with devices like a bale grappler for handling large bales of hay or straw.
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A2: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product.
Q3: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A3: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 5-15 workdays.
Q4: If we can produce some Wheel Loader according to customers request?
A4: Yes, we can produce Wheel Loader according to the difference country situations to make it suitable to the market and customers. We have very professional technical team to make the design.
Q5: How to make a quick resolution for after service?
A5: OKorder and our manufacture both have overseas branches all-around of world, IF needed, the seller shall dispatch 2 engineers to the buyer's site for supervision of training. The buyer shall make available of necessary facilities & skilled personnel at site for training.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|