XB450 asbestos rubber sheet
Made by asbestos fiber with rubber,
compression molding it in thick paper fashion.
Suitable in ordinary water caliduct equipment
and low pressure. For water and steam transmitted
in the joints of facilities and pipelines
We can also produce XB300,XB350,XB400,XB200
1550×4120mm, 1350×3880mm (as for your need )
Customs packing or according to customers request
10 days or as for customers need
Loss on ignition
no cracking , no bubbles
- Q:Asbestos can plug cables, Kong Ma
- Because the soft fiber asbestos, insulation, insulation, sound insulation, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance and wear-resistant properties, there are quite a lot of applications in commercial, industrial and public facilities, such as fire resistant asbestos textiles, water pipe, insulation board of asbestos cement products, and all kinds of insulation materials widely the application in building, electrical appliances, automobiles, household supplies etc..Brief introduction:Asbestos, also known as asbestos, is a commercial term for silicate mineral products with high tensile strength, high flexibility, chemical and thermal resistance, electrical insulation, and spinnability. It is a general term for natural fibrous silicates and minerals. Under the jurisdiction of the 2 class a total of 6 kinds of minerals (with serpentine asbestos, amphibole asbestos, asbestos, actinolite anthophyllite tremolite asbestos asbestos, iron, etc.). Asbestos consists of a fiber bundle, consisting of very long, very thin fibers that can be separated from each other. Asbestos is of high fire resistance, electrical insulation and thermal insulation. It is an important fireproof, insulating and heat insulating material. However, because asbestos fibers can cause asbestos, pleural mesothelioma and other diseases, many countries have chosen to ban the use of such dangerous substances.
- Q:Is asbestos net stone or cotton?What else is the use of asbestos nets besides chemistry?
- Color color asbestos asbestos and asbestos and complex material has been put into production in 1970s, Thailand has more than ten years of history, five years of production in Russia, Guangzhou, recently in Beijing, Kunming, Fujian and other places have also launched a variety of color, asbestos board. The product has broken the traditional products a single pattern not only in appearance, more important is the curing of asbestos fiber and dust completely, to a good role to avoid environmental pollution etc.
- Q:Why export goods must not contain asbestos, arsenic, lead and other substances?
- Different areas have definite requirements for hazardous substances contained in different products.
- Q:Method for detecting asbestos
- benzoic acidOneDetermination and scope of application of the subject content. This standard specifies sorbic acid and benzoic acid content in soy sauce, fruit juice, jam and other foods.This standard applies to soy sauce, fruit juice, jam and other food sorbic acid, benzoic acid content determination.Minimum detectable concentration: 1 microgram gas chromatography minimum detectable quantity, sample chromatographic analysis, 1G, minimum detectable concentration of 1mg / kg.The first method of gas chromatography (first method)2 PrincipleThe sample was acidified with diethyl ether, sorbic acid, benzoic acid, and extracted by hydrogen peroxide flame ionization detector. The samples were separated by gas chromatography and compared with the standard series.3 reagent3.1 ether: no peroxide.3.2 petroleum ether: the boiling range is 3060 degrees centigrade.3.3 hydrochloric acid.3.4 drying with anhydrous sodium sulfate.3.5 hydrochloric acid (1 + 1): take hydrochloric acid, dilute with water to 200 ml 100 ml. Sodium Chloride Solution (40 g / L) with a small amount of hydrochloric acid (1 + 1) and acidified:3.6 of the acidic sodium chloride (40 g / L) was found in the solution.3.7 sorbic acid, benzoic acid standard solution: weigh accurately sorbic acid, benzoic acid, 0.2000 grams each, placed in a 100mL flask, with petroleum ether ethyl ether (3 + 1) dissolved and mixed solvent diluted to the mark. The solution is equivalent to 2.0mg per milliliter of sorbic acid or benzoic acid.3.8 sorbic acid, benzoic acid standard solution: absorb sorbic acid, use the standard solution of petroleum ether, benzoic acid, right amount - ether mixed solvent (3 + 1) to the equivalent 50100150200250mg sorbitol of every milliliter or benzoic acid.
- Q:What is the density of rock wool rope (asbestos rope)?
- Depending on the process, the density of the asbestos rope is different, so it is not a fixed value.The density of aluminium silicate is between 500 and 600 kilograms per cubic meter.Asbestos rope1, composition: less than 8 millimeters less than 5 of the stone cotton yarn, twisted together, and more than 10 millimeters of not less than 4 of the stone cotton yarn, twisted together.2. Classification: there are two kinds of dust, asbestos, spiral rope and dust-free asbestos rope.
- Q:The customer wants to buy the brand rainbow asbestos tile, and I recommend another kind, the name is similar to the rainbow wave, and the name is also printed on the asbestos tile, at that time I also told
- Ask for it, and now you can only say "false wave" means "similar to wave red", not "true wave red". If the product information is different from the wave red, just like, there is no basis for compensation. Tang master instant noodles, that is, Tang master, not Master Kong, I did not say he is Master Kong!
- Q:Which is good, brick, asbestos or pure cotton? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Diamond cottonThe diamond cotton is a woven fabric. The product is bright color, diamond like, and feel good. It is called diamond cotton. The utility model has the advantages of flash effect, good air permeability and comfort, and is a popular fashion material.Diamond cotton color is beautiful, fabric has a special luster, with the change of light deflection, brightness will change, fabric feel soft, breathable good. Because it is two kinds of raw materials of polyester fiber and cotton interwoven fabric, so there is considerable comfort. Become the fashionable fabric of fashion. The diamond cotton is made from flat silk, and the flat silk is different from the regular garden silk to form a shiny luster. Weft is made of human cotton yarn and is woven on air-jet looms. Currently popular 80D x 40S and 110 x 68S wide width of two specifications. Diamond cotton is especially suitable for women's fabrics, such as vests and skirts, which reflects the fashionable and perfect collocation of womenThe raw material by diamond cotton is generally Viscose (viscose fiber), and Polyester (polyester fiber), commonly known as Viscose senior or modal rayon, belonging to the regenerated cellulose fibers, with European beech, first made into pulp, and then through the process of spinning fiber. The addition of Polyester (polyester fiber) in diamond cotton is to increase the fabric's shape and tensile strength.Therefore, in terms of composition and appearance, the quality of diamond cotton is a good choice in fashion fabrics.
- Q:Is there any asbestos in the coal mine? My husband is thirty years old and works in the coal mine for ten years. Recently, he found out that he had advanced lung cancer
- The coal mine does not contain asbestos, because the formation conditions of coal and asbestos minerals are entirely different. Coal mines may be exposed to asbestos products, but it is impossible to come into contact with asbestos ores.
- Q:What is the difference between non asbestos gasket and non asbestos gasket?
- Non asbestos gasket is according to the international use of the new products, namely, high temperature resistance, high pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, the product is, according to the requirements of specific conditions, the non asbestos sealing material (non asbestos non asbestos plate, compression plate, non asbestos non asbestos materials, mold or various) stamping tools, sealing products of various shapes and the shear.
- Q:Asbestos products are prohibited in those countries
- Most European Union countries, Japan, Australia and other countries have also issued regulations prohibiting or restricting the production and use of asbestos products.
Our products are widely used in national defense, electricity, machinery, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, shipbuilding, transportation and other economic fields.Our products have pass ISO 9001-2000 Quality Assurance Certification in 2005 and are sold to many province in the whole nation and export to the countries, such as Germany, South Korea, Russia, UK and Malaysia etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Corporate Business License;Bank Accounts Licence;National tax registration certificate;Organization code certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range