XB400 asbestos rubber sheet
Made by asbestos fiber with rubber,
compression molding it in thick paper fashion.
Suitable in ordinary water caliduct equipment
and low pressure. For water and steam transmitted
in the joints of facilities and pipelines
We can also produce XB300,XB350,XB200,XB450
1550×4120mm, 1350×3880mm (as for your need to make)
Customs packing or according to customers request
10 days or as for customers need
Loss on ignition
no cracking , no bubbles
- Q:Who knows what asbestos does and what does it do with cement?
- Asbestos fire protection, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistanceCement, usually used as a refractory
- Q:What is the resistance value of asbestos gasket?
- Class specificationAsbestos fiber, rubber as the main raw material, and then with rubber compounding agent and filling material, through mixingMixing, hot roll forming, vulcanization and other processes made. Asbestos rubber gasket according to its formula, process performance and use of different, can be divided into ordinary asbestos rubber gasket and oil resistant asbestos rubber gasket. Depending on the temperature and pressure used, it can be divided into low pressure asbestos rubber gasket, medium pressure asbestos rubber gasket and high pressure asbestos rubber gasket. Applicable to water, water vapor, oil, solvents, medium acid and alkali seal, asbestos gasket is mainly used in the middle and low pressure flange connection seal.Low pressure asbestos gasket (G2183): low pressure asbestos gasket is made of a white asbestos fiber, suitable for the majority of low demand, asbestos gasket is mainly used for steam, water, gas, oil seal and non erosive medium.Medium pressure asbestos gasket (G2182): mainly used for steam, hydraulic, gas, oil and non corrosive media seal.High pressure asbestos gasket (G2181): mainly used for steam, hydraulic, gas, oil and non corrosive media seal.Oil resistant asbestos gasket (G2184): mainly used for steam, hydraulic, gas, oil, solvent and non corrosive media seal.Asbestos rubber gasket refers to asbestos and rubber composite gasket products, used in liquid sealed environment. Asbestos rubber gasket manufacturing, in addition to asbestos fiber and rubber, added with agent and filler material, through the processes of mixing, hot roll forming and vulcanization made with good sealing performance.
- Q:The water will heat asbestos, asbestos water will have what reaction
- Asbestos consists of a fiber bundle, consisting of very long, very thin fibers that can be separated from each other. Asbestos can be divided into serpentine asbestos (chrysotile) and amphibole asbestos two categories.
- Q:What about the non asbestos gasket in Chinese market? Is there any prospect? Promising, which company in China to do this more professional?
- In view of this particular case, we hereby reaffirm that all the gaskets we operate are asbestos free gaskets without any asbestos content. Unless otherwise specified, it will be explained in detail.
- Q:Do asbestos parts have to be checked for automobile parts now?
- Upstairs said the fact that Western powers of various products regulations than Chinese sound but also have a lot Chinese regulations clearly disable specific products asbestos (including cars and marine products), just do not grasp the strict, after should be slowly specification, so you'd better also pay attention to is early can not be used without asbestos when you get caught, the province is ah.
- Q:Will asbestos be poisonous when burned?
- Other countries are looking at itQuality standards for indoor air asbestos concentrations are not available in all countries and are generally subject to the highest allowable concentration:China: chrysotile asbestos in the workshop has an air limit of 2 fibers / cubic meters.Carcinogenicity of asbestosAsbestos dust itself has no poison, it's the greatest harm from it, when these tiny dust is sucked into the human body, will be attached and deposition in the lungs, causing lung disease, asbestos has been the International Cancer Research Center for certain carcinogens.On the other hand, tiny asbestos dust flying into the air, being sucked into the lungs of the human body, after 20 to 40 years of incubation, it is likely to cause lung cancer and other lung diseases. This is the problem of asbestos pollution which has been paid attention to in different countries all over the world. In Europe, it is predicted that by 2020, deaths from lung cancer caused by asbestos pollution will reach 500 thousand people. In Japan, 100 thousand people are expected to die by 2040.Exposure to a certain amount of asbestos fiber or fiber may cause the following diseases:Lung cancer, stomach cancerMesothelioma, pleural or peritoneal cancer• Pneumoconiosis - scarring of the lungs due to fibrosis of the lungsAsbestos related disease symptoms often have a long incubation period, which may occur only about 10 to 40 years after exposure to asbestos (15~20 years of lung cancer, 20~40 years of mesothelioma).Hope that the above content to help you, I hope to adopt
- Q:The customer wants to buy the brand rainbow asbestos tile, and I recommend another kind, the name is similar to the rainbow wave, and the name is also printed on the asbestos tile, at that time I also told
- Ask for it, and now you can only say "false wave" means "similar to wave red", not "true wave red". If the product information is different from the wave red, just like, there is no basis for compensation. Tang master instant noodles, that is, Tang master, not Master Kong, I did not say he is Master Kong!
- Q:What is the difference between 3mm PTFE (PTFE) and asbestos gasket? Compare performance with price
- PTFE price is much higher than asbestos, but PTFE corrosion resistance is much higher than asbestos, asbestos pad in terms of high temperature resistance than PTFE strong. PTFE pad in 250 degrees under the use of no problem, there is a Teflon wrapped asbestos pad, which combines the two characteristics, the price is moderate
- Q:Asbestos processes and standards
- Methods HJ/T206-2005 technical requirements for environmental labeling products of non asbestos building products NIOSH detection 9000 X X-ray diffraction method for the determination of asbestos asbestos content GB/T 23263-2009 products, asbestos NIOSH 9002 NIOSH 0500-1994 polarizing microscope determination of asbestos dust gravimetric method workplace asbestos dust ISO 22262-1:2012 air quality - bulk materials - Part 1: Determination of ozone and qualitative commercial bulk asbestos in the material
- Q:What is asbestos? What harm does it cause to the human body?
- 1. What is asbestos?Asbestos is a natural fibrous siliceous minerals generally referred to, is a widely applied in building fire prevention board of silicate mineral fiber, natural mineral fiber is unique, it has good tensile strength and good heat resistance and corrosion resistance, not easy to burn, so it is widely used. There are many kinds of asbestos, the most common three are chrysotile asbestos (Bai Shimian), iron asbestos (brown asbestos) and bluestone (Lan Shimian), of which chrysotile asbestos is the most abundant and the most widely used.
Our products are widely used in national defense, electricity, machinery, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, shipbuilding, transportation and other economic fields.Our products have pass ISO 9001-2000 Quality Assurance Certification in 2005 and are sold to many province in the whole nation and export to the countries, such as Germany, South Korea, Russia, UK and Malaysia etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Corporate Business License;Bank Accounts Licence;National tax registration certificate;Organization code certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range