Buildings, hospitals, residence, municipal works, traffic construction, factories, cultivation, pharmacy, beverage, seawater, saltwater, long fiber sewage, etc.
1,Max. immersion depth:5m.
2,Max. liquid temperature: +60°C.
3,PH: 304(4-10), 316(2-13).
1. WQ(D)-S stainless steel casting sewage submersible pumps use impeller structure of single or double channel, which improves sewage discharge capacity. It can discharge fibers which are five times larger than the pump caliber and solid particles which are as large as 50% of the outlet caliber.
2. It uses VITON double mechanical seal, radial "O" ring, which perfects seal function of the pump.
3. With precision casting casing, it is corrosion-resistant, energy-saving, light, beautiful, easy to maintain, free from the pump room and able to serve as soon as put into water. Therefore, it can reduce the construction cost.
4. Please install overheating and over-current protector to avoid the motor overloading.
5. For high-temperature liquid, corrosion resistant cable, TEFLON mechanical seal can be choosed.
- Q:Relationship between power and flow of sewage pump
- If you simply want a formula that satisfies your everyday application, the following will meet the requirement:N= y QH/1000,The severe gamma liquid, cattle - ETA / m3; efficiency; N- kW; H- head, power meters;Q- volume flow per cubic meter / second; divided by 1000 is the change of power W to kW;Attachment: gravity is the density of an object multiplied by gravity. Acceleration is expressed as a force in terms of the weight of a unit;The formula is applicable to situations where the calculation is not high and applicable to any liquid known or known to be heavy;The formula is reduced to three simplifications:1, ignoring the pump impeller, shaft and other friction losses;2, ignore the pump flow loss;3, ignore the pump pipe, as well as mechanical heat loss;As a result of the above three loss in the process, material, liquid delivery the same condition can be simplified as a coefficient, then adjust the ETA - efficiency coefficient, can satisfy the application value.The deduction principle of this formula is relatively simple, and the mechanical work of the pump is considered to be transferred to the mechanical energy of the liquid completely;That is, N= gamma QH, at this time, all the mechanical energy that water possesses;Electrical and mechanical energy conversion efficiency exists, then divided by the conversion efficiency ETA is obtained;N= y QH/1000;Special attention is needed. - though the efficiency represents the input electric energy and water energy ratio; but the relationship between the two have many effects, the structure of pump, pump body, liquid material feeding. If the above formula is used to estimate, it should be revised according to the actual situation.
- Q:how to repaira water pump?
- If you have to ask the question you don't have the skills to do it. You could see if there's anyone in your area who rebuilds motors and ask them to look at it, but if it smoked it's probably dead. If you want to try some simple things, take it apart, dry it out and put it back together and see if it works. If does, see if you can see where the water was leaking from and see if you can seal it back up.
- Q:how do i remove water pump on chrysler 3 liter v6?
- 1st off, without proper diagnostics you cannot get a proper repair...with that being said... 2nd, I would definately say you have a water pump problem, but all is not lost. Keep 2-3 gallons of water in the back and you'll be fine, 3rd, take it to a repair shop that has the experience necessary to repair your problem. the 3.0 v6's are not easy to work on. To replace the water pump you almost need to take the engine out( at least that would be easier) along with the r/f tire. Best way is to put the vehicle on a lift. My advice...take to a shop. Good luck and hope this helps
- Q:2001 yamaha banshee, How should the water pump sit in the case?
- Perhaps one of the shaft's retainers, the bearing, or gear is worn, allowing the water pump shaft to move in and out of the case - causing the impeller to rub on the outer cover. Try to pull the water pump out and push it in - there shouldn't be any play. If there is, figure out why. If the impeller can move in and out, that would cause it to knock. If there were any metal shavings in the coolant, they would scrape the outer cover. The water pump cover isn't an even shape, so I don't know what you mean by should it be in the center The bottom end and the cooling system are 2 separate entities. A problem with one will not affect the other.
- Q:i have a montgomery ward sea king 5 hp outboard and need a water pump?
- Q:How do you replace a water pump in a 1995 Toyota Camry?
- Step 1: Find a man
- Q:Hit and Miss Engine Water Pump?
- A horse and a half won't do much. You would be better off with a hydraulic ram type pump if you can get about a 10 or 15 foot fall before the ram. It will pump about 4 or 5 times the height of the fall, but in small quantities. It will run 24/7 without gasoline, so it will fill a tank over a long period of time. The railroads used them during the steam era when they had huge water towers out on the plains.
- Q:how does a water feature pump work?
- Hi. Most pumps work by squeezing the water through a nozzle. A water feature pump is usually hidden from view but still works the same way as any other pump. A motor turns the device that pushed the water.
- Q:Is The water pump working?
- First let me say the GOOD LORD was watching over you. You NEVER NEVER NEVER open a radiator cap when it is hot. Had a friend do that and he now has scars on his chest where the water sculled him. Yes it is working. What you need to do is change the thermostat. But please wait until the engine is cool to the touch.
- Q:How much is the flow rate of fire hydrant and spray shared water pump?
- Fire fire water is superimposed, at the minimum, the lowest 5L/S automatic spraying fire hydrant, light danger level 13.9L/S, the least is 18.9L/S, but the data is useless, the data are not spraying fire hydrant, concrete analysis of high-rise buildings like the dangerous level according to the calculation, the general design, the concrete building needs the high-rise building minimum 20L/S, automatic spraying dangerous level according to the general 30L/S, 50L/S need to flow
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range