Buildings, hospitals, residence, municipal works, traffic construction, factories, cultivation, pharmacy, beverage, seawater, saltwater, long fiber sewage, etc.
1,Max. immersion depth:5m.
2,Max. liquid temperature: +60°C.
3,PH: 304(4-10), 316(2-13).
1. WQ(D)-S stainless steel casting sewage submersible pumps use impeller structure of single or double channel, which improves sewage discharge capacity. It can discharge fibers which are five times larger than the pump caliber and solid particles which are as large as 50% of the outlet caliber.
2. It uses VITON double mechanical seal, radial "O" ring, which perfects seal function of the pump.
3. With precision casting casing, it is corrosion-resistant, energy-saving, light, beautiful, easy to maintain, free from the pump room and able to serve as soon as put into water. Therefore, it can reduce the construction cost.
4. Please install overheating and over-current protector to avoid the motor overloading.
5. For high-temperature liquid, corrosion resistant cable, TEFLON mechanical seal can be choosed.
- Q:1999 Plymouth Breeze Water Pump?
- Last week I took my 1999 Plymouth Breeze to auto zone to get my engine light checked. It came back saying electrical and that my water pump is leaking? So what does that mean, do i have to replace the pump? Yes if the pump is leaking but how did they come up with a leaking water pump after scanning the computer for the check engine light ?? Something dosen't sound right here and you need to have someone else look at your vehicle !!!
- Q:Need help with my 2004 Yamaha R1 Oil Pump/Water Pump?
- Yamaha Oil Pump
- Q:best stop leak for water pump?
- Remove the pump and remove the harden rubber gasket all around it and put a permanently elastic sealing compound/sealing compound then reinstall the pump, good luck!
- Q:How to replace water pump on a 93' Mustang 5.0?
- This is a straightforward task that can be difficult for the novice, but it's not impossible. You will need basic automotive hand tools, wrenches, sockets in metric. Also, you will need a good shop manual for this car. A torque wrench is optional, most professional mechanics don't torque the fasteners involved with this job. Take pictures of the engine from various angles, it will help in reassembly. Don't forget to disconnect the battery also. Be certain to draw a diagram of how the serpentine belt(s) are routed around the pulleys, if no such aid exists on the radiator support. By all means buy a reputable brand NEW pump, don't bother with a rebuilt unit. With some mechanical knowledge and basic common sense you can do this, take your time, don't rush. Good Luck !
- Q:How do the water pump work please till me water pump mechanism?
- I assume you're asking about a car water pump. Inside of the pump casing is an impeller (a disc or wheel with vanes). The impeller is connected to a shaft that's connected to a pulley wheel driven by the drive belt from another pulley wheel mounted on the engine shaft. The pump, the radiator and the hoses make up a water filled, enclosed system. As the pump rotates when the engine is running, it circulates the water around the system removing heat from the engine and giving up the heat to the atmosphere through the radiator. ....
- Q:what tools do i need to remove the fan on my BMW and get to the water pump?
- You need to get the large nut lose. It holds the fan/fan clutch to the water pump shaft. After you get that off it's all down hill from there.A large adjustable wrench will work on the nut but you will need to keep pump from turning to loosen it. I think it may be left hand thread. It is not on real tight. The book will help on this one.
- Q:Stop the engine immediately and stop the circulating pump and the condensate pump. What's the harm to the turbine?
- The condensed water is also used to air pumping device, steam seal cooler as cooling water, according to rules of turn.The circulating water is also used to supply cooling water to the oil cooler, and the oil temperature will rise.Hazard: exhaust pipe, condensate pipe will burst tube, low pressure cylinder rising temperature for deformation, rotor (shaft seal) may be deformed.
- Q:How to stop water pump from leaking on 1999 grand Prix?
- The bolts around the pump have several reasons and one of them is for proper mounting, another is when engine cooling system and block expand when engine is running gaskets dont leak, ect. Yes, that bolt has to be removed, so that bolt hole can be used. If you have enough mechanical ability to remove and replace the pump, with the proper tools, you could do it.
- Q:1998 Honda Civic Water Pump and Coolant?
- Right..the water pump doesn't sound like your problem. However, it would not hurt to get the cooling system totally flushed out and replaced with new fluid, if this has not been done in a long time. Might run you about...$75, just a guess. You also should really consider replacing the fuel filter, air filter, and spark plugs. This could really make a difference for you if they are old. Wouldn't cost you but $30 for all of those parts and maybe 45 minutes labor.
- Q:m azda mx6 it overheats after I drive 20 minutes, I think I need a thermostat and my water pump changed?
- Always fix the cheaper thing first. So do the thermostat and see if that fixes the problem. The water pump would have to be very bad to be actually causing an overheating problem. Most pumps will make a lot of noise or leak before they actually stop pumping water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range