Buildings, hospitals, residence, municipal works, traffic construction, factories, cultivation, pharmacy, beverage, seawater, saltwater, long fiber sewage, etc.
1,Max. immersion depth:5m.
2,Max. liquid temperature: +60°C.
3,PH: 304(4-10), 316(2-13).
1. WQ(D)-S stainless steel casting sewage submersible pumps use impeller structure of single or double channel, which improves sewage discharge capacity. It can discharge fibers which are five times larger than the pump caliber and solid particles which are as large as 50% of the outlet caliber.
2. It uses VITON double mechanical seal, radial "O" ring, which perfects seal function of the pump.
3. With precision casting casing, it is corrosion-resistant, energy-saving, light, beautiful, easy to maintain, free from the pump room and able to serve as soon as put into water. Therefore, it can reduce the construction cost.
4. Please install overheating and over-current protector to avoid the motor overloading.
5. For high-temperature liquid, corrosion resistant cable, TEFLON mechanical seal can be choosed.
- Q:Does a dodge avenger water pump run off of the timing? ?
- Yep, but it's not as bad as you would think, but bad enough to take a weekend.
- Q:can a leaking water pump make you lose power?
- If your car is overheating due to water pump leakage, sure it can lose power! Also, if the pump is binding up, the bearings can slow the motor some, but the belt might be squalling badly by then. You may have other problems not related to the pump, like vacuum, or low trans fluild. Egr valve bad, hmm. Don't think it could make you lose that much power. Although if it's leaking BADLY, then it might because that's your intake charge, and if the exhaust gases are overwhelming it, then yeah you might be losing power big time, but I've never seen one do that, just my experience or lack of with that problem. Good luck. - The Gremlin Guy -
- Q:Do you think it's a water pump or a headgasket?
- head gasket sealant interior the truck so there replace right into a head gasket concern from the get pass? putting that crap in it replace right into a band-aide. and now you're caught with the subject. it incredibly is uncertain at this factor climate gasket sealant additive replace into used to tackle a leaking chamber or in the event that they have been given fooled by a a danger intake gasket concern. do no longer comprehend the unique indicators that triggered that undesirable selection. sorry! i might say that sealant crap ultimately passed on to the great beyond. no person ever would desire to have positioned that stuff in there interior the 1st place. would desire to have dealt with the subject somewhat of using a band-aide in a bottle that motives greater issues that it *tries* to unravel. i pass to get a combustion leak tester later, yet i'm basically questioning. so which you're taking this to a great ASE keep for analysis? i'm going to enable them to interrupt the undesirable information to you.
- Q:jeep cherokee water pump not working?
- Apparently these guys made a 26-minute video detailing a water-pump swap on a Grand Cherokee. They are both 4.0's, so the procedure is the same.
- Q:Camaro Water Pump Issues?
- I should change the water pump. The vains or fins in the housing are probably worn. You will see that they are when you pull off and flip it over. Those fins is what keeps the water moving......Steve
- Q:Could an undiagnosed leaking water pump cause the early demise of my radiator?
- i strongly disagree. a leaky pump, loosing fluid, replaced by air via a recovery system, will create excess water jacket pressures. ergo, the radiator. even if it has air trapped in it. that excessive pressure, if the rad is marginal/old, can cause rad leaks. any seasoned mechanic out there has experienced a vehicle that had air in it, and be so hot as to charge the system. on some, you can actually here them go bang as water/coolant, flows into a part of the systems that has just air. that sends pressure shock waves through out the system. i've experience some so hot, they won't shut off. dieseling per say. ---------- EDIT, Michael sir. i'm an ex fighter jet hydraulic/pneumatic tech USAF. 40 yr auto mechanic. 5 yrs on Harley's (iron blocks). been dealing with the use of compressed fluids and gas for some time now. ex boeing employee on the 747 as well. i just don't ahve all that in my profile. mostly, i just let facts speak for themselves. weather or not an OP see's that is up to them. --------- pressure can built up faster than it can be bleed off in *some* cases. especially if it's a slow leak. those were generic statements. meaning, they are a possibility. not out of the realm of possibility, and would be far from the first time it ever happened, that a bad pump can cause other parts of the coolant system to malfunction. i've seen marginal rads, hoses, and even heater cores go as a result of over pressureazation of the water jacket. but i meant no disrespect here. i will delete my seasoned mechanic remark. simply stating i have seen/experienced, in the shop, over the years, many instances like what i stated. it's not impossible!!! i'll delete all this crap too if you delete your remark. how bout it? friends?
- Q:Do I need a water pump?
- How many miles on that beast, as far as aligning the pulleys.... That is a bogus line as the pulleys are already aligned and they should realign them as standard practice if they remove them... On the water pump totally your call, if it is running OK leave it alone but remember that if it goes it will cost you another 400 to replace it as it is inside the timing cover. I would have it done for peace of mind. I am really curious why the pulleys need adjusting....
- Q:Water pump on daewoo?
- if your going that far to replace the timing belt, sure why not?
- Q:Oxygenator or water pump?
- Flowing water adds oxygen into the water... So Id go with that one.
- Q:How many HP of water pump is needed to pump water from ground level to a height of 50 feet?
- It depends on your type of pump. Pumps delivering over 200 feet from bore well are usually multi-stage turbine type.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range