Buildings, hospitals, residence, municipal works, traffic construction, factories, cultivation, pharmacy, beverage, seawater, saltwater, long fiber sewage, etc.
1,Max. immersion depth:5m.
2,Max. liquid temperature: +60°C.
3,PH: 304(4-10), 316(2-13).
1. WQ(D)-S stainless steel casting sewage submersible pumps use impeller structure of single or double channel, which improves sewage discharge capacity. It can discharge fibers which are five times larger than the pump caliber and solid particles which are as large as 50% of the outlet caliber.
2. It uses VITON double mechanical seal, radial "O" ring, which perfects seal function of the pump.
3. With precision casting casing, it is corrosion-resistant, energy-saving, light, beautiful, easy to maintain, free from the pump room and able to serve as soon as put into water. Therefore, it can reduce the construction cost.
4. Please install overheating and over-current protector to avoid the motor overloading.
5. For high-temperature liquid, corrosion resistant cable, TEFLON mechanical seal can be choosed.
- Q:4--6 inch deep well pump head? How much per hour out of water?.
- Deep well pump head is based on how much the impeller, impeller 200QJ section is 11 meters lift, 250QJ is about 17 meters, 300 meters high lift, 4 inch flow in 80 to 100 tons per hour, 6 inch flow in 150 to 200 tons per hour
- Q:please tell? HOW CAN I PREVENT MY HOUSE SUPPLY, WATER PUMP - 'DRY RUNNING'?
- the best thing is buy a submersable pump it is cheap and never burn
- Q:Water pump Problem... Do you think??
- Don't think it is the water pump. A water pump will leak coolant from a weep hole first. Then it will slowly get worse until it throws coolant all over the place.. I think you have a stuck thermostat. It's a very cheep part and can be put in place within 15 minutes. The part about your AC not working is just another problem. Can't figure that out. If you drive your car overheated you can blow the engine fast. Do not drive it overheated!
- Q:97 silverado 5.7L water pump replacement?
- I am not sure why you would want to get a used water pump from a junk yard as they are not that expensive even for a new one. You should be able to get one from NAPA for less than $40. I would recommend taking off the top part of the fan shroud as it isn't that hard with there only being about 6 10mm bolts holding it in place. Use a scrapper to remove the old gasket from the block. Brake clean will clean the mounting area but will not remove the old gasket material. If you try to install the new pump and gaskets with the old material still in place, there is a good chance it will leak. Check the color of the coolant that is in the vehicle now. If it is green, you can use green coolant. If it is orange (Dex cool), you better replace it with orange or else completely flush the cooling system. If you mix green and orange coolant, it has a bad habit of turning into a mud type material and can cause problems. Other than that, these pumps are not hard to change.
- Q:Physics behind this PVC Water Pump?
- It isn't practical to give a detailed description here. This is a positive displacement pump. The pump chamber is sealed so that as the piston is moved up the volume within the chamber increases. Water is pushed into this chamber by the outside air pressure. If the pump is located too far above the water source then the air pressure is not sufficient and you will produce a vacuum inside but the water still will not flow. When the pump is pushed down the water flows out. Now the one way valves are critical. We don't want the water to flow back the way it came and we don't want the water that we have already pumped to flow back into the pump. So a one way valve on the inlet will permit water to flow into the pump but not out of it. And a one way valve on the outlet will permit water to flow OUT of the pump but not into it. So with each stroke you a) reduce the pressure in the pump. b) water is forced from the inlet, past its one way valve and then into the pump. c) the pump is pushed down increasing the pressure in the pump. d) water flows out of the pump through the other one way valve and on to the output.
- Q:How much would it cost approximately to replace a water pump and a serpentine belt for a ford taurus 99?
- Don't you really mean timing belt, water pump, and serpentine belt? Last time I paid someone to do that it was $415, and they reused my serpentine belt so add ~$20 extra for that. That was on an Escort, but I assume any other front wheel drive car would cost about the same.
- Q:Cost to replace water pump on a Saturn?
- Saturn Sl1 Water Pump
- Q:Bad water pump?
- What ever it was it has the engine knocking. Its a little too late to wonder now. Sounds like it lost water and then kept running until she ruined the engine.
- Q:The car water pump is broken. What are the symptoms?
- China water pump trading network for you to answer: car water leakage symptoms are mainly 1, leakage (water leakage is minor and serious), slight leakage, only in the water pump ventilation holes left on the traces of coolant color. Serious is the direct cause of higher temperature Water Leakage, symptoms of a lack of cooling liquid; 2, the weak ability of circulating pump circulation: if the ability is weak, will appear high temperature phenomenon, especially in the southern summer is more obvious; 3, abnormal sound; if the water pump bearing internal problems, abnormal noises in the belt drive that may be slight, you did not find.
- Q:Where is the water pump at in a 1995 Chrysler Concorde?
- all water pumps are located in front of engine usually center with a pulley belt turning it circulate your car coolant, if you didn't know this, please see a mechanic or Chrysler dealer for the help you need
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range