Structure of Engineered Flooring
Rot except special treating
Cracked by weathering effect
Almost no Contraction/expansion
Distorting effected by chang of
moisture and temperature
High Grade UV Resistance
Easily effected by UV
Easy to fade
Only few of treatedowood adaptive
No need painting
Need paint periodically
> 8-15 years
< 3 years
Extruded via various mould
Main Features of Engineered Flooring
1. Eco-friendly, fully recyclable.
2. With natural wood grain, color and texture, looks like nature wood.
3. Waterproofing, fireproofing, Mildew-resistant, anti-UV.
4. Less cracking, less warping.
5. No need painting, no glue.
6. Can be planed, nailed, drilled and cut to any wanted size.
7. Weather resistant, suitable from -40 to 60°C.
8. Easy to install, clean.
9. Low maintenance, durable, economic, long lifetime
10. Anti-slip, less cracking, less warping.
Picture show of Engineered Flooring
FAQ of Engineered Flooring
. What kinds of wpc products do you have?
We have wpc decking in different size, fence series (only wpc material or connect with aluminum profiles, decking tile series.
. Is it difficult to install the wpc board?
No, it is easy to install. Using the tool which you use to install the real wood. Fix the board on the substructure with clips.
. Can you stick the label with our logo on the boards?
Yes, please provide the label drawing, we can stick the customized label on the board.
. What documents are available?
A full range documents, including products pictures, installation guide and relative certificates can be provided; Further more, customs declaration is provided. This is an one-stop service for you.