Woven Carpets of Long Pile Polyester OEM
US $ 11 - 20 / Square Meter
200 Square Meter/Square Meters
50000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
L/C,T/T, Western Union
Quick Details of Woven Carpets of Long Pile Polyester OEM
Material: 100% Polyester
Style: shaggy carpets
Use: Bathroom, Bedroom, Commercial, Decorative, Home, Hotel, Prayer, Toilet, Floor
Size: any size
Model Number: SUN0854 shaggy rugs
Type: Woven Carpets of Long Pile Polyester OEM
Material: 100% Polyester
Color: any color
Design: Modern design
Pile weight: 2300-3600g/sqm
Pile height: 2.5-175px
Back: canvas back
Packaging & Delivery of Woven Carpets of Long Pile Polyester OEM
roll up and put into the poly bag
Description of Woven Carpets of Long Pile Polyester OEM
Woven Carpets of Long Pile Polyester OEM
From 2.5 to 175px
From 2300g to 3600g/sqm
Solid color or simple design
Canvas latex back
White or grey
thick yarn, thin yarn, thick yarn & thin yarn mixed available
Q: What is the material of your Carpets?
A: The material is 150D polyester silk or 1200D polyester silk. We can also choose material as customers’ requirement.
Q: How can I get some samples of Carpets?
A: We are honored to offer you samples.
Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control of Carpets?
A: Quality is priority. Jiaxunda people always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. many times of inspection
will take place during the production.
- Q:Office wall is white, ceiling is also white, the door is brown. What color of the carpet is good ?
- Color should be a little light, you can not use the dark, you can consider the black and white!
- Q:A rug is to fit a room so that a border of consistent width is left on all four sides. If the room is 13 feet?
- You could do this how the first poster did it, or this way: Define you variables: x is the width of the rug y is the length of the rug xy=160 x+12=y Substitute equation #2 into equation #1 x(x+12)=160 x²+12x-160=0 (x+20)(x-8)=0 x=8 (a negative answer wouldn't work because this is a word problem) xy=160 8y=160 y=20 25-20=5 13-8=5 Both leave 5ft, and since there are two 'widths' in the border, I divide by 2 2.5ft
- Q:What kind of material carpet is easy to clean, what kind of material carpet clean?
- Probably a lot of people will not accidentally put coffee, oil, biscuits and other crumbs onto the carpet, so that you are very worried, because the carpet is not easy to clean, and some stains will also leave a permanent memorial on the stall. So when buying carpet, should pay attention to choose and buy, good cleaning, good maintenance carpet. Then, carpet maintenance is done every day, as a woman's facial care, care needs to be taken care of. Otherwise, the carpet will scar, and the whole room will be affected by a lot of cleaning. Different materials of carpet, maintenance methods are some differences, some of the material of the carpet good maintenance, some materials of carpet cleaning is very troublesome, it takes a lot of thought. The worst is the maintenance of the carpet, wool carpet, pure wool carpet easy vermin, easy hair, and hair carpet once contaminated dirty, easy to clean, cleaning machine with special cleaning agents, good quality, advanced and efficient washing can be washed clean.
- Q:What are the benefits of office carpet?
- The carpet absorbs water. Because it absorbs water, even if you accidentally fell on the ground, there will not be greater harm. Softness, good texture, firstly you have visual warmth, because they do not throw rotten! 4, laying carpet is simple, so you don't have to worry about the ground water that you will accidentally stepped on and slip. People who like to throw things are not recommended to use the carpet, the warm effect is reflected in the winter . The carpet has skid resistance property, it doesn't matter if you accidentally spill water on the ground at ordinary times. Convenient installation, and good effect of warm-keeping , there is no need to have complicated operation!
- Q:whats the best way to wash a rug?
- go to the landury two times
- Q:Where to find this rug?
- Also look around when dorm furniture and sales start, you'll see a lot of pink.
- Q:Is there need to lay carpet after laying floor heating floor?
- Very soft; under normal circumstances, in fact, there is no need to lay a mat on it, it's needed in every family , if you feel it's unecessary, you can choose not to lay it. after all, it is just the floor. actually, that depends on your needs
- Q:are there any magic remedies to get out a tea stain from your carpet?
- I okorder.com, it's specifically about wool, but they have a list of what to use on what type of stain for wool, which can also be used on other carpet fibers. Luck!
- Q:Where are the rugs in sims 2?
- I just opened my game to see where the rugs were and they are here: Buy Mode Decorative Under Decorative as you already said there are the sub-categories plants, sculptures, wall hangings, mirrors, curtains, then rugs, then an icon that has 3 little buttons that is the sub-category miscellaneous, then next to that an icon that looks like a figure 8 on its side that represents the sub-category 'All'. Can you see MISCELLANEOUS and ALL? It is possible that the sub-category 'rugs' only appeared after I installed a certain expansion pack. I'm not sure as it's nearly 5 years since I just had the original game on its own. But if that is the case, and 'rugs' only got its own icon sub-category after EA released certain expansion packs, then I would guess that if you have the base game with no expansions rugs would either show up under DecorativeMiscellaneous or DecorativeAll. There are only 2 or 3 rugs that I can say for certain came with the base game- this is maybe why they didn't originally have their own sub-category, would hardly have been worth it for only a couple of items. And custom rugs will nearly always show up under DecorativeMiscellaneous. This is because they are hardly ever cloned from Maxis rugs, which are very boring.
- Q:Can I put a rug over top of a heat vent?
- I think you must be talking about a heat vent on the floor. I have one in an upstairs bedroom and had to have the carpeting cut around it when I re-did the room. The l heat vent is 12 inches square. The workers did a great job with the new carpet and the vent does not look out of place.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range