Detailed Specification of Wool Hand Tufted Handmade Carpet
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
1800-2200g/sqm , 90-120 lines
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Photoes of Wool Hand Tufted Handmade Carpet
Package of Wool Hand Tufted Handmade Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:What color of the carpet looks good with white tile?
- Black, green, violet and orange are all good, nut the whole room style and tone should be considered. But for the coordination of the whole style . yellow floor matches well with white, blue and many other colors if the color blending is the only consideration.
- Q:Christian prayer rug?
- It is my understanding that muslims do not believe that Jesus was the son of God and the Messiah. So why would a Christian want a Muslim rug? You can get down on your knees on any rug and pray to the Lord and it be righteous in the eyes of the Lord.
- Q:How to treat a reallllly bad rug burn?
- Don't like he said it will get Moise ����������������������������
- Q:How do you ship a rug?
- I think below given points helps you. 1. Determine whether you can fold or roll your rug. Some rugs cannot be folded or rolled without damage. Check for dry rot by feeling the rug for stiff, brittle areas. If you find dry rot, you will want to have this damage repaired professionally before you ship the rug. If at any point during this process you hear a crackling or snapping sound, immediately stop and seek professional assistance. That is the sound of damaged fibers in your rug breaking. 2. Lay your rug flat on a clean surface. Fold one of the longer edges toward the center of the rug, a little less than 1/3. Repeat this with the opposite edge, folding it over your initial fold. Be sure not to have your folds overlap, otherwise there may be needless stress applied to the rug in shipping. 3. Fold the rug again. Fold both the opposite shorter edges toward the middle of the rug. Rug Rag recommends that you let the rug fold where it falls naturally. 4. Roll the rug starting from one of the shorter edges. 5. Tie the rug to secure the folds using rope or a strong twine. 6. Wrap the rug with a towel or padding for protection. Add additional padding on the ends of the rug, because rugs tend to be dragged during shipping. Rug Rag warns against using newspaper, because newspaper will bleed onto the rug if wet. Secure the additional padding with more twine or rope. 7. Wrap the rug in a heavy-duty, nontransparent plastic or Tyvek polyethylene material. Mark the plastic clearly with Do Not Use Hooks. Tape off any ends to make sure it is waterproof. If the rug will be stored for a long time before it is unpacked, throw in a few moth balls to prevent moth damage before you seal the plastic. 8. Package your rug in any packaging material you wish, and ship with your preferred shipping carrier. Purchase insurance to ensure peace of mind when shipping.
- Q:WHY IS MY CAT PISSING ON MY RUG?
- He wants to get back at you for being a bad owner. Next time, he better piss on you.
- Q:Moving into a house with all wood floors - do you have suggestions/info about rugs/runners?
- OKorder.com has matching rugs and runners of all shapes and sizes. Also, JC Penny used to sell matching rugs and runners, maybe they still do. I have personally purchased two runners and stapled them, one after the other, onto my stairs. It was supposed to be a quick-fix but it turned out so well, that here we are 7 years later and it still looks great. If you select a runner with a boarder, begin at the top of the steps. Once you work your way down the steps, you may have to cut off the edge of the rug (boarder) and then some, so the cut lands at the end of a riser above a stair tread. If you want the boarder to show at the bottom of the steps, begin the second runner at the bottom of the steps and work up to the other runner until they meet in the riser crease. This will look like it is all one custom piece with a boarder all around the edges. Good luck. To protect your floors from further damage until you can get around to either refinishing the floors or installing wall to wall carpeting, I would certainly use rug pads under any runners or throw rugs. You say you are preparing for deployment. I wish you and your family all the best and I am grateful for our military. Thank you.
- Q:Putting wire Hole in a Stretched Carpet?
- If you need to drill a hole for a cable, don t try to go through carpet. Use a bit as small as possible to just get the wire through.. Carefully pull back the carpet just a bit ( a few inches) between the base board and the carpet. Drill at a slight angle between the carpet and the base board and between the tack strip. After running the cable, the carpet can be put back in place easily. Never drill through carpet, it can snag and pull threads out. And if you happen to have a continuous filament carpet, you can pull a whole row of carpet threads out. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:I need a heavy duty carpet cleaner?
- 'I Love My Carpet' cleans everything. and also CLOROX BLEACH PENS get the stains out of anything! I swear! For the paint you could try spraying hairspray on it and it might come out easier. You could put club soda, bleach, baking soda and water, or nail polish remover on stains and scrub it with a wet wash cloth, and it should clean your carpet. You could also try a steam cleaner.
- Q:IS CARPET CLEANING SAFE?
- Yes! Carpet cleaning is very safe. Many people that are allergic to certain things get their carpets cleaned on a regular basis so they do not get sick. If you are concerned about the cleaning process or the soap or chemicals they use you should call up some carpet cleaners and tell them your concerns. They are usually very friendly and helpful. :)
- Q:Antique oriental rug history and value?
- the best way to learn the history and possible value of a large Rugs ask to Rug Store
We produce various of wool carpet, the company advanced equipment and each process is complete, to improve the technological content, particularly the introduction of Germany advanced acupuncture equipment, product quality has been on the protection they deserve. Now our main products: various materials Shaggy carpet, flat needle carpet, except for some products to meet the domestic market demand, mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||The United States of America. Europe. Canada. Australia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range