Detailed Specification of Wool Hand Tufted Carpet
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
1800-2200g/sqm , 90-120 lines
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Pictures of Wool Hand Tufted Carpet
Package of Wool Hand Tufted Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:Can carpet be laid on wood floor, what will happen for a long time?
- It can reduce the noise of the foot. To pay attention to cleaning the dust between the carpet and the floor, so as not to wear the floor surface Laying carpet on the wood floor is a common combination. That can not only protect the floor surface, but also is a very scientific way
- Q:I need tips before installing carpet?
- I don't know much, but I would install some sort of padding under the carpet - the floor people should do it with the installation of the carpet (if you purchase it from them). The company you purchase the carpet from should also know this. Good luck! PS - get a thickness of padding that goes with your carpet - plush carpet may need less padding. One thing things to consider - Is there enough height under my door to fit carpet and padding? (Or will I have to cut the door down?) Also, if you don't have a thin and hard carpet, then you will have to get a plastic-floor thing to roll your chair on (if you have a rolling char).
- Q:How much will my carpet cost me?
- You have 35.6 square yards so take that times 25 and you end up with $890.00 for that much carpet. Don't forget the pad and installation fee, sometimes it is included sometimes it is not. How I got my answer is 20*16=320 sqft. There are 9 square feet in a square yard so you divide 320/9=35.55555555555556 any carpet seller will round this off to 35.6 square yards. take 35.6sqyd * $25 = $890.00 for that much carpet. To Rob S remind me never to buy carpet from you! to get the square feet of the room you multiply the length and width 20*16 = 320 sqft for the room. Now I know that carpet rolls come in 12 and 15 foot wide rolls, and that the carpet can be sold either way by the sqyd or sqft. Just because you do it one way does not mean it is the only way.
- Q:How do I get rid of this stain on my rug!?
- Your rug looks bleached. If that is the case, you will have to color it. But, if this indeed a stain causing this color: Go to Home Depot and pick up Liftoff 2 (oil and adhesives) It will be in the paint aisle. spray it on your stain, let sit for 30 seconds, scrub and vacuum. Repeat as necessary, rinse and let dry. However, like I said before, it looks like your rug is bleached, not stained.
- Q:i need to find an area rug...?
- To be very honest with you, the only rug of that size you will find for under $50 will have to be second hand and likely not in great condition. I have never in my life heard of finding that size rug at that type of price. Good luck. If you do find one, please let me know where -- I would order from that supplier even if they are overseas and shipping doubles the cost!
- Q:how to get rid of a smell in the carpet ?
- Shampoo the carpet, or use 409 it works great, but make sure you dont mask the carpet with something that you think smells good because it would make it smell worse.
- Q:Is diluted vinegar and baking soda bad for carpet?
- Apple okorder.com/
- Q:Did I just purchase a rug made with child labour?
- If it's non-refundable, you can't do much except tell the manager of the store that you don't appreciate that this rug was made by children in a sweatshop. Well, first you would actually need proof that it was made by kids, but that takes a lot of research sometimes. Look up the company and see what you find out. And if it is made in a sweatshop, then make a complaint to the manager of the store where you bought it from.
- Q:Carpet tiles, good or bad?
- Ideally, you need a sub-floor for carpet tiles. If you have hardwoods, you can ruin them with carpet tiles. Otherwise, I have carpet tiles in my attic, which is my kids bedrooms. I went with that style intentionally because they love anime and we went with an Asian decor. Here is where I also admit that the builders put in a sub-floor for us and gave us the carpet tiles for free...lol I love them. One of my husbands friends is a very handy person and helps with all the DIY, so he helped to lay them. There are no seams and I think they are perfect. Carpet companies usually have some carpet that they will sell for cheap. We had them lay a plaid carpet in our basement because it was good quality, but wasn't selling because its plaid. I love it. Its off white with navy and black lines. Perfect for our exercise room, my sewing room.and under the pool table. Made us get blue felt for the pool table and I think it's beautiful. Check with them.
- Q:How can I remove soot from carpet?
- Hi I would recommend using a wet vac and slowly pour hot water on the spot and vacuum it up at the same time (this will open up the dye ports on the carpet fibre releasing the stain. and remove the residue from the carpet). If the stain is still visible than use a little carpet spotter on it or Dawn dishwashing liquid (2 or 3 drops into one cup of water) and repeat step 1. The stain may come back in a few days so you may have to do this a few times. Please DO NOT put anything on the carpet that was not made for carpet. At this point if the stain is still there please call a carpet cleaner. What I have suggested will not lock the stain in. Carpet cleaner of 14 years
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet and car seat motorcycle cushion. Wilton carpets, chenille rugs.Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by advanced equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3 - 5 people
||5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range