Quick Details of Wooden Wine Rack
Type: Living Room Furniture,Knock down
Specific Use: Living Room Cabinet
General Use: Home Furniture
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Application: Home, Wine bar
Board thickness: 18/25mm, back board:9mm
Color: 11 standard colors or customized
Packaging & Delivery of Wooden Wine Rack
Packaging Detail: Standard export packing
Delivery Detail: Around 25 days after deposit received
Specifications of Wooden Wine Rack
1. Customized sizes
2. 11 colors for your choice or up to you
3. Competitive prices, prompt delivery
Pictures of Wooden Wine Rack
- Q:What aspects should be considered in the design of the restaurant?
- Food and beverage is an industry with faster transfer speed, which is caused by a large number of competitors and a lack of competitiveness. If you want to have a meal, you have to start with yourself, not only to improve the quality of food, but also to create a good dining environment for diners, which is what we call restaurant design. A Rudge design says we can start with the following aspects:1, accurate positioning: different positioning determines a different design style.2, pay attention to streamline design: if the conditions permit, scattered seats and private rooms are best separated into the entrance, the design should consider this factor as much as possible. At the same time, streamline the service to avoid crossing the guest channel.3, determine the size and proportion of the right: it is important to grasp the consumer psychology, to many senior restaurant guests want to have a good atmosphere, there are many people who do not love together, making the dining atmosphere disturbed.4, pay attention to ventilation and smoke evacuation, scattered seats and private rooms all need good ventilation and smoke exhaust facilities. Special attention should be paid to the design of hotel equipment. Kitchen negative pressure is one of the common problems. Another problem with ventilation is that the air outlet is facing the guest or the table, affecting the comfort of the guest and the quality of the dishes.
- Q:What does the furniture contain
- The types of furniture vary according to different classification methods:1, according to material classification: solid wood furniture, plate furniture, soft furniture, metal furniture, etc.;2, according to functional categories: tables, chairs, cabinets, and so on;3, according to user categories: office furniture, civilian furniture, public furniture and so on;4. According to the space classification: indoor furniture, outdoor furniture, etc.;5, according to the design style classification: modern furniture, classical furniture, modern classical furniture, etc.
- Q:What are the layout levels of restaurant design and restaurant furniture?
- In the modern knowledge theory, only in the form of a blueprint for what one sees and hears a simple painting, in position to call for the designers with structure to better planning of a space, show space structure in the three-dimensional entity design to CAD software by computer, with false electronic drawings to real portray space structure. Have a different visual effect to show, the spatial structure of drawings out often figure sketches, visual effects like CAD show has more visual impact, let you have a better recognition of this piece of design structure.
- Q:What kind of low grade solid wood sofa is good?
- No matter what brand, I think the city is king!!!It is better to find an expert to help you firmly at the scene, and then a good brand, not necessarily good wood, the market is too mixed, or their identification more reassuring, and some new brands just out, not necessarily not good wood!
- Q:What are the furniture in the dining room?
- Restaurant furniture according to industry classification can be divided into: Chinese restaurant furniture, western restaurant furniture, coffee shop furniture, tea house furniture, fast-food restaurant furniture, hotel tables and chairs.
- Q:How to identify pure solid wood sofa?
- If the surface of the furniture grain, wood ray clear, the same can be found in some of the solid wood furniture disclosure. Because the veneer is a certain thickness, usually around 0.5mm. When making solid wood furniture, it encounters two facing interfaces, usually not turning, but sticking each piece together. Therefore, the grain of the two interfaces is usually not connected.
- Q:Dining room decoration tables and chairs placed? Do you have any nice patterns?
- If the space is wide enough, consider the use of round tables and round tables to symbolize reunion.
- Q:What furniture do you have ?
- 1, according to the style of furniture can be divided into: modern furniture, modern furniture, classical European style furniture, American furniture, Chinese classical furniture, new furniture, new furniture, garden furniture, decorative Korean Mediterranean furniture.2, according to the materials used in furniture will be divided into: Jade furniture, solid wood furniture, panel furniture, upholstered furniture, rattan furniture, bamboo furniture, metal furniture, steel wood furniture, and other materials such as glass, marble, ceramic, inorganic minerals, fiber fabric, resin etc..
- Q:How to choose restaurant furniture?
- Color is the most important, different colors match to a large extent affect appetite, personally think the warm color is better.
- Q:Western restaurant decoration design needs to pay attention to what aspects?
- Restaurant decoration is to create a elegant environment of the restaurant, in each place should have a bright spot, will build into a commercial art space in the whole space, in order to give people a better experience. Restaurant decoration to the comfortable, is to give the guests a elegant and comfortable environment, so the interior design environment must be very high, restaurant decoration, decoration is the use of means to guide the consumption of work, it is important to give people comfortable and free relaxed feeling, this is the key to the success of the restaurant decoration only to create a comfortable, suitable environment to attract more consumers, we can have a good operating efficiency.
Our company is founded in 1985, specializing in the produce and develop of plastic-steel chairs, leisure chairs, plastic tables and plastic stools, etc.. With rich experience in producing and management, the company now has 200 staff, and occupies 30,000 square meters, of which 20,000 are used as building area. Besides, our company has more than 20 sets precision large processing equipments and 40 sets metal producing equipments, making our products with high qualityl.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 5 to US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range