Quick Details of Frame Window:
Place of Origin: Shenzhen China (Mainland)
Open style: Sliding
Window Material :Wood
Surace Finishing : Finished
Packaging & Delivery of Frame Window:
Packaging Detail: Carton
Delivery Detail:15-45 days
Specificatioin of Frame Window:
nice looking,modern design
external counter locking ehance securit
steel Fireproof Window Series
fireproof window is made from cold rolled steel by stamping, folding and welding. Its inner parts consist of fireproof materials, while outer parts are processed by latest electrostatic coating, making it fireproof and anti-theft without losing good taste in appearance.
with a long duration of fire resistance, it can cut off fire source and slow down the fire propagation to save more time for rescue.
with the strong heat insulation and smoke proof, it can prevent smoke diffusing in case that poisonous gas causes sudden death.
having a good tolerance of long term striking, it can take the strike of fire hydrant.
with low rate of hot deformation, it is easy to open for escape from fire or to shut off the smoke and waiting for rescue
- Q:Do roof windows have a drainage system ?
- They don't have a drainage system, but they do have a way for water that condenses on the glass to collect and evaporate, so that it won't run down your trim and stain your woodwork or ceiling. If you don't have an electric closer with the rain sensor, you may want to be careful just how much you leave them open. Water can splash in off the roof. So, no worries on condensation but be careful of the hard, driving rain splashing off the roof and in your house thru the open skylight.
- Q:Back windows, moon roof and seats not working?
- You have to see about getting a new fuse put in your car. Sounds like one may have blew. But that may be because a window used alot of juice of some reason so you should get it checked out if the fuse changing doesnt work
- Q:I bought a new top with a loft, ready to decorate, would like to ask whether it should be waterproof?
- Of course, is better to do waterproof. The The The
- Q:Every time the plane flew from the roof of my house, doors and windows a little small vibration, which is because of what?
- This is to tell you that the plane is coming
- Q:White house with beige windows (outside) Black roof?
- Try some grey browns or brown greys. Yes there are such things. Get some paint chips from a paint store and look at them next to a piece of white paper. To be able to see the brownness of a color hold the chip next to a pure grey or blue grey then the amount of brown in the paint will become apparent. Think of doing the front door too, if it's not a natural wood.
- Q:a stone drops from the edge of the roof. it passes a window 2m high in 0.1s.how far is the roof from the windo?
- The stone drops ... so v(i) = 0 m/s Take down as the positive direction ... so a = g = 9.8 m/s² Let the distance from the roof to the top of the window = y v(f)² = v(i)² + 2as v(f)² = 0 + 19.6y = 19.6y so the velocity of the stone when it reaches the top of the window = √(19.6y) Now consider the stones motion as it drops past the window: v(i) = √(19.6y) ... [the speed at the top of the window] v(f) = v(i) + at so v(f) = √(19.6y) + 9.8 * 0.1 v(f) = √(19.6y) + 0.98 ... [and that's the stone's velocity at the bottom of the window] also v(f)² = v(i)² + 2as so [√(19.6y) + 0.98]² = [√(19.6y)]² + 2 * 9.8 * 2 19.6y + 1.96√(19.6y) + 0.98² = 19.6y + 39.2 1.96√(19.6y) = 39.2 - 0.98² √(19.6y) = [39.2 - 0.98²] / 1.96 √(19.6y) = 19.51 19.6y = 19.51² y = 19.51² / 19.6 y = 19.42 so the roof is 19.42 m from the window
- Q:Had loft conversion. One problem had 2 Velux windows put in and they leak also patches on roof when it rains.?
- I had an old one replaced recently which cost about £700 incl materials & labour. If you are starting from scratch & the contractors has got to make the hole in the roof to start with I would guess that you could probably add another 50%-75% to that at least
- Q:Window or roof leaking?
- It is really hard to say what it is without seeing it, but my best guess would be not the window or the roof but the window flashing. The flashing will be under the finish material of the exterior of the wall. It could be metal but it is probably a tar paper based product. Moist Stop is popular today, while Siselkraft was the standard 15 to 20 years ago. You can test with a garden hose on a dry day to see where the water is entering, then analise and repair.
- Q:eco-friendly glass and roofs?
- undecided what you mean by 'eco-friendly' . you will be able to desire to agonize first approximately conserving your place, relatives and your self from un-mandatory fee, hearth hazard and water injury. call a nicely -nicely-known roofing contractor out of your section and supply them the small print. Roofing is replaced out in line with hazard a pair of times interior the existence of a house, it truly is eco-friendly basically in inself, so which you desire the terrific product for the job, which could be tar based, concrete or metallic. the longest enduring product is in all hazard the main 'eco-friendly'.
- Q:What are the windows on the roofs of colonial homes called?
Skylight, a professonal manufacturer of wooden windows, wood aluminum composite windows, aluminum-clad wooden windows, slopping skylight.
Our company integrates research and development, manufacturing, sales, installation and service in one set and enjoys high reputation in the same industry at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia;Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range