waterproof wood plastic composite (wpc) fence panels
Material: 30%HDPE+60%Wood Fibers+10% Additives
Color: red wood
Surface: Smooth , Brushing , Sanding , Embossing
Application: Construction materials , Outdoor facilities , Transportation facilities , Furnitures,etc.
1. Natural wood looking and feeling
2. 100% recyclable and eco-friendly
3. UV resistant and color stability
4. Weather resistant, suitable from -40°Cto 60°C
5. Water-proof and erosion-proof
6. No insect and moldy-proof
7. No cracking, warping and splitting
8. No painting, low maintenance , easy instal and clean
9. High density , durable and firm for long lifetime
|coffee,chocolate,red wood,black,red brown, teak|
30%HDPE+60%Wood Fibers+10% Additives
outdoor landscaping and environment layout, outdoor and indoor decking floor, railing, fence, bridge board, garden,lawn,balcony,corridor,garage,pool&SPA surrounds,boardwalk,playground,dock,gloriette,gazebo,
pavillion, and other outdoor and indoor decoration etc.
PE Film+WPC Pallet (length of 0-2.2m) or Wood Pallet (length>2.2m)
CE, SGS, FSC Approved
Looks and feels like natural wood.
Durable, firm because of its high density.
High degree of UV and color stability.
Low labor cost, easy to install and clean.
Requires no painting, no glue, low maintenance.
100% recycle, environmental friendly, saving forest resources.
Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, no cracking.
17.Low/High Temperature resistance:
Weather resistant, suitable from -40°C to 60°C
The different between WPC and WOOD
Rot except special treating
Cracked by weathering effect
Almost no Contraction/expansion
Distorting effected by change of moisture and temperature
High grade UV resistance
Easily effected by UV
Easy to fade
Only few of treated-wood adaptive
No need Painting
Need paint periodically
extruded via various mould
- Q:Is this a good wire for subs?
- If you're pushing less than 1000w rms, you should just use 10awg, if you're pushing up to 500w use 12awg.
- Q:Can I solder wrapping wires?
- i think its fine
- Q:car stero wiring problem. please help!?
- Yeah i had them all wired together right i didnt tape them off cause i was trying to see if there was a bad speaker or something and.the.ignition wires hit.the.ground so i ran it straight to the battery cause i thought the ignition wire shorted out in harness then i was told to check radio fuse.
- Q:hooking a remote wire to jvc kd g220?
- Chances are, that the radio has a blue wire, and a blue wire with a white stripe. One will be marked for antenna, use the other for remote, or use ignition from the fuse box. Just dont forget to fuse this if you go that route.
- Q:True or False? Three Phase Wiring?
- False! If you had 6 120v circuits each circuit has 1 phase, 1 neutral conductor and 1 ground conductor for a total of 3 wires per circuit. 6 circuits times 3 conductors equals 18 wires. You don't use the same neutral conductor for different phases but you can if they are the same phase provided you don't go over the maximum allowed current rating for that wire and insulation.
- Q:what color wire is accessory power in 1979 camaro?
- There is no Accessory wire, but only one yellow switched power wire hot in run. I usually steal accessory power in an F-body from the cigar lighter harness. One of the other wires, I forget which, is hot with the dash lights. Isolate it.
- Q:Lime wire???????????
- Lime wire's great.
- Q:What role does the neutral wire play?
- Commercial city electricity comes from the power plant in the form of three-phase current. Each phase requires one wire, and the neutral is the common return path for all three. It's more complicated than that, but that will get you started. Near your house there is a transformer that takes one leg of the three-phase power line and reduces it to the voltages used by your household lights and appliances. The neutral wire is grounded at the pole and at your house, and connected to the neutral line in the three-phase wiring, so that it provides a safety ground connection and a return path for electric current. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT that the neutral wire be connected correctly and properly maintained. Never let anyone fool with it unless you are sure they know what they are doing. A bad neutral can burn your house down, very quickly. It's much easier to explain city wiring and house wiring with diagrams and pictures. Try an internet search on house wiring. Good luck.
- Q:Hidden Electrical Wires?
- Most wire is run in the middle of the 2X4 stud, that places it about 1 ½” from the finished surface, so use screws or nails that are less than 1 ¼” long. I’m not sure what you are trying to achieve. There are some really good adhesives out there, so you might want to consider gluing your wires to the wall and avoid any risk of hitting wires. There are detectors available to find wires in walls. Some stud sensor makes that claim, but my experience is that they are not reliable for wires. Wire tracers that locate wires in the wall are very expensive and difficult to find. A specialty shop that carries equipment for telephone technicians would have them, not most home centres.
- Q:Unknown capped wires in ceiling fixture?
- Cotton is right and even though you have low voltage I shut the main off to for sure when I am on a ladder because even the little shock might be enough to make you lose your balance and fall
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range