Description of Glove：
1. Zinc coating :40-180g( as required)
3. width:914-1250mm(914mm, 1215mm,1250mm,1000mm the most common)
4. coil id:508mm/610mm
5. coil weight: 4-10 MT(as required)
6. surface: regular/mini/zero spangle, chromated, skin pass, dry etc.
Festures of Glove：
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument panel, weight sensor, photographic equipment
Specifications of Glove：
|buy wood grain design ppgi!bs approved printed ppgi!prime quality cr steel coil|
Galvanized ,Galvalume,Pre-paited galvanizing,Pre-paited galvalume
Color of the PPGI and PPGL
Any color in RAL
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
Normal / Min / Zero
750mm to 1250mm
Images of Glove：
1.What about the delivery.
We can arrange the shipment about 15-25 days after the deposit.
2.What about payment term?
30% T/T deposit, balance against B/L copy.
Full T/T payment if quantity less than MOQ.
3.How much about MOQ?
Normally 100pcs,but small order is acceptable as well.
- Q:What are the characteristics of hot-rolled steel coils and cold rolled steel coils? What loading and unloading tools should be used? What items should be paid attention to?
- When placing materials to roll on both sides of the main pad wood pallets, prevent rolling back and forth. In addition the floor should be thickened, cannot have uneven or debris, because the line of steel coils when gravity concentrated in contact with the ground floor, there is a fracture easily, debris, easy to leave the indentation in the steel roll.
- Q:What are some good knife steels?
- Buying good knifes now-adays is very difficult as most steel is made abroad and the quality is not the same as it used to be, British steel made in Sheffield used to rule the world but alas no more! so basically you get what you pay for, so you must be prepared to part with a substantialal amount of your hard earnt cash to get the best.
- Q:What kind of company sells steel?
- If you are talking about raw steel materials and products I believe you are talking about a steel processor and warehouse company or a steel distributor. There are many different points along the steel manufacturing process that you could buy steel products. It would depend on various factors. Depending the amount, type, grade, gauge, properties, origin and a host of other elements you could purchase the steel in billet, plate, diamond plate, rolled sheet (cold or hot), coil, beam, stamped, pickled, scrapped, etc. You get the idea. Now I don't know where you are in the world, but you can go to one of the two sites below, which I have used for product sourcing and research before. The last one is a major manufacturer that I have actually been to. I hope this helps.
- Q:How can a spider's web be stronger than steel?
- Lol I dont know where you heard that, there probably saying for small insects like for instence a small instect in a spider web is like us( humans ) in steel but no I could break through a web with my soft hair or finger, like not an ant because there extremely strong but like a flea
- Q:Components of Steel?
- Steel is iron and carbon.
- Q:What minerals are stronger then steel?
- Sandpaper , quartz will wear a hole in alloy steel. Just rub it. The steel that is.
- Q:i wana get my tongue peirced, the only metal im not allergic to right now is surgical steel?
- that should be what they use.mine does.instead of wondering why not ASK??
- Q:Alloyed to make stainless steel?
- E. Stainless steel is mainly comprised of Cr and Ni. Steel is an alloy composed mainly of iron. On a side note, Carbon is not really in stainless steel and it is only less than .1%
- Q:Which industries consume the most steel?
- I'm guessing manufacturing
- Q:How would you encase steel in concrete?
- Yeah, just pour the concrete over it, but make sure the steel is in the middle of the concrete (I'm sure you can figure out a way to do this). What you're thinking of is called steel rebar.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range