Various sizes for the wooden laminated flooring
|1215*195*7mm||1215*195*8mm ||1215*143*8mm||1215*125*8mm ||808*100*8mm ||808*90*8mm|
|808*148*12mm ||808*130*12mm ||1215*195*12mm ||1215*165*12mm||1215*143*12mm||1215*126*12mm|
Advantages of the wooden laminate flooring
1). high quality and reasonable price
2). provide personalized service in a thoughtful
3). environmental friendly
4). easy to install and care
5). fashionable beautiful looking modern style
6). environmental friendly natural healthy
7). color richful
8). hard to fade in the sunshine
Specifications of the wooden laminated flooring
(2)Top Quality GuranteeAC5
(3)Free Samples for Global Market
(4)Perfect Support Ideas
The follow pictures for your reference
- Q:Possible to reverse warping of floor boards?
- The problem is the crawl space , make sure it is well ventilated . You may have a moisture problem
- Q:Wood floor in daily use, to pay attention to what?
- Now the wood floor maintenance is very simple! As long as the rub with a damp cloth ok ok, haha as long as you do not hand red The The Colleagues just bought peace of mind floor, said it is easy to care about it! The Worth considering The
- Q:Solid wood flooring can be directly paved on the concrete floor?
- If your ground is flat enough, you can shop directly on the ground. If the flatness is not enough, the floor company must give you pad foam or decoration when the ground leveling! I suggest you in the decoration before the first floor company to the home to measure, and then decide how to deal with. This is more affordable to save money.
- Q:Has anyone installed a vinyl floor?
- No, I wouldn't install vinyl flooring outside. Besides being expensive once you calculate the cost of the vinyl and adhesive, if it gets wet it will be EXTREMELY slippery and you could ultimately be opening yourself up to lawsuits if anyone is hurt (just think of how many people might be walking on it while looking at your house)....OR you or a family member could end up being badly hurt... And as others have mentioned, the vinyl will crack, fade and look really nasty in a short amount of time and removing vinyl adhesive from concrete is NOT a fun job, and because vinyl doesn't belong outdoors, you don't want possible home buyers deducting $$ because they are calculating how long it will take to remove, or if they will have to replace the patio because of the vinyl. Since you're selling the house, use a powerwasher and get as much of the paint off as you can, then go to Lowe's or Home Depot and for less than 20.00, buy a gallon of concrete paint. Not exterior paint, or paint made for porches, or left over interior paint...You want concrete paint. It comes in lots of colors, is designed to bond with concrete and when you paint, make sure it's a neutral color or something that coordinates with the house. If you're feeling especially creative, you can faux paint slate etc., but personally, I would just paint the patio one color and let it go at that. Hope this is helpful
- Q:house to sell... flooring ?
- An open floor plan would look ridiculous with different types of flooring. It would look like the jobs was done in different phases. A continuous look streamlines the area and also makes it look larger and more cohesive.
- Q:What colour laminate floor ?
- Dark floors will look more elegant, but they will have to be dry dusted often. I would not ever match wood tones in the furniture and floor. You definitely need a contrast.
- Q:what's the best electric vacuum or sanitizer for tile floors?
- The Haan FS-20 is very light (less than 4 pounds when full of water), and it turns on and off with a foot pedal.
- Q:repair laminate flooring warping?
- Sorry, I have some bad news for you...your floor is ruined. I do not understand why this junky looking flooring is so popular...it is NOT a good floor choice, for water under it ruins the entire floor...the warping will continue over time, for there is NO way to get the water out from under it. This Pergo and that ilk is not only unsatisfactory as a floor, it is just plain old ugly...and it is expensive. They do not tell you about the danger of getting water under it when you buy it, they are remarkably quiet about the flooring failure. The partical board substrate is very sensitive to any water, swells and does NOT go back to its former self ever. It may be, if you are luck, that you can remove the warped boards and it will stop, but don't count on it happening. Usually, you have lost the floor once a flood happens...as in toilets, dishwasher failures, even spilled water that is not mopped up will ruin this junk. BAD, bad flooring choice. Good luck
- Q:Laminate kitchen floor question.?
- Laminate flooring is a bad idea in any area subject to standing water. The water will get under the flooring and cause it to warp and buckle. The same holds true for wood plank flooring.
- Q:underneath flooring?
- you need to have concrete board underneath the tile, if no the grout will crack and break. You can also use some type of concrete mixture to level up the floors for the tile.
With advanced production equipment,the company produce a variety of medium-class and high-class lamiante floor and accessories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||America 50%, Asia 40%, Europe 10%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range