Quick Details of Wooden Console Table
Type: Living Room Furniture
Specific Use: Coffee Table
General Use: Home Furniture
Wood Style: Solid Wood
Wood Type: Birch
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Packaging & Delivery of Wooden Console Table
Packaging Detail: Standard exporting package
Delivery Detail: 40 days upon receiving deposit
Specifications of Wooden Console Table
We offer a large variety of Classic curved Wooden Console table. Custom made with high quality and finishing
1. Full dried solid hardwood frame, undergone unti-worm and polish treatment.
2. High quality and finishing
B. Warranty: 1 year against manufacture defect, offer lifetime consultation on problems accurred.
C. Payment Term:T/T 50% deposit before the production, 50% balance before the loading.
1. Any color is for your selection.
2. OEM is available.
E. Our Character is your best choice:
1. Over 10 years professional manufacturing experience
2. A powerful factory and workers, occupies over 10.000square meter
3. Reliable quality control, QC will check one by one carefully and patiently
4. Intimate service, offer you 100% good services for presale, in sale and after sale.
5. Attractive design
6. Competitive price
7. Sample order ( 1 set ) is acceptable.
Pictures of Wooden Console Table
- Q:Is your bed comfortable?
- Me too. I hate sleeping in a hotel room. I only get a few hours of sleep. I can only get a comfortable sleep in my bed.
- Q:bed wetting?
- Please whatever you do , don't shout at him.I wet the bed till i was 13 years old.So at 4 i wouldn;t worry too much.Don't preech to him or make a big deal out of it.My son also is a bed wetter althougth he is much better (he is 7) and very rarely wets the bed now.I found that waking him and taking him to the toliet every night at the same time around 10.30pm got his body clock into a routine and now he tends to wake up now around that time reguarly of his own accord.Hope that helps
- Q:opinions on twin beds, bunk beds and loft beds. What do your kids like?
- I wanted a loft/bunk bed, but now I know it's better not to have one. Regular beds are better for lounging. During sleepovers, we all sleep on the floor. I had a loft bed until I got to middle school and wanted a normal one. Also, being high up at night is hard to grow out of. It depends on your kids age.
- Q:Name of bed parts???????
- Mcgrath is a very dedicated and experienced woodworker who knows what he is talking about when it comes to woodworking and DIY projects s he has been a woodworker for many many years.
- Q:Dorm Bedding for XL twin mattress?
- Go to bed bath and beyond - they have some made specifically for long dorm beds
- Q:what is the name of this bed?
- This okorder.com/
- Q:What's soft packing? What's the difference between hard and hard? Is the furniture soft?
- Soft loading refers to the human in order to meet the needs, additional function, appearance on the surface of the building or interior decorations and setting and equipment, also like computer software, it is in principle can move and change.
- Q:Is the row frame of the CBD bedstead included in the bedstead or is it needed for additional purchase?
- Buy it yourself. I suggest you buy a bed, generally have a storage function are board, human feeling, skeleton more comfortable, but it is easily broken, especially one side always pay attention to it, that if you buy ranked skeleton, change from time to time to sleep. The range of stress ranked skeleton wide bed, and put efforts to spread out, each row of a skeleton can withstand a force of 120KG, even under normal circumstances, we stood in the above, only two stepped on, will not break. Currently on the market with good quality of the wood is the bed ranked skeleton wood, wood called Fraxinus mandshurica mainly in Northeast, North China and other places. White or slightly yellow brown (sapwood) (heartwood). The rings are obvious but not uniform, the wooden structure is coarse, the texture is straight, the patterns are beautiful and lustrous, and the hardness is large. Manchurian ash has the characteristics of elasticity, toughness, wear resistance and moisture resistance. But it's difficult to dry and easy to bend. Good processability, but should prevent tearing. The surface is smooth and the paint is more sticky. Compared product advantages ranked skeleton bed and plank bed mainly lies in its good air permeability, easy cleaning, and good elasticity. From the point of view of human physiology, the bent skeleton has certain elasticity and is beneficial to the human body. In terms of air circulation, a person's body is free to breathe when he is asleep. From the health perspective, from the high easy to clean, not under the bed bug. Product row skeleton bed has certain elastic, elastic and elastic bed mattress will make people more comfortable lying on it, but must be used together and mattresses. In addition, the price relative to the flat bed is more expensive, if the quality of sleep is more important, the skeleton bed is still a good choice.
- Q:Looking for toddler bed with full rails???
- This okorder.com/
- Q:Sun Bathing VS Tanning Bed?
- Sunbathing is free. Whre I live rent consumes enough of my pay that every cent counts. I can control my exposure. If you're a booth for a minute to long you're fried. You stay out in the sun for and extra ten minutes it's no big deal. Part of my process is I can turn off the cell and spend an afternoon reading a book. I also like the adventure, I'm a bit of an exhibirtionist at heart, I like sunbathing topless on beaches. I avoid the tanlines which is the big plus, but the little one is to see if I can get away with it, which I have for three summers now.
We are specialized in manufacturing arts and crafts with natural raw materials . We can also produce according to customers' drawings or samples. Meanwhile, we have a group of people who master high technology and modern production equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 to US$100 Million
||24.00% Mid East
10.00% North America
5.00% South America
15.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range