Wooden Baby Cribs H0679
Speicifications of Wooden Baby Cribs H0679
- Material: New Zealand Pine Wood
- Color: Brown/white/ivory white/sandal wood/as your requirement
- Paint: Environmental protection non-toxic paint
Usage/Applications of Wooden Baby Cribs H0679
Baby cot, nice and comfortable for your baby.
Packaging & Delivery of Wooden Baby Cribs H0679
- Package Size: 1435x885x205mm
- Net Weight: 23 Kg
- Gross Weight: 26 Kg
- Loading: 260 pcs/40'HQ
Remarks of Wooden Baby Cribs H0679
- Solid wood baby cot
- Adjustable mattress heights
- Can be match with drawer
- One side can be slide down and up
Pictures of the Wooden Baby Cribs H0679
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- Generally speaking, single beds are mostly one meter wide and two meters long. There are few meters wide and eight meters long. They can be made to order.
- Q:Upper or lower berth or single bed?
- Sure. A good bedYes, few people are forced to use the upper and lower berths
- Q:What are the advantages of children's bed?
- The upper and lower two floors are of great use. When a child is young, parents can sleep on the lower floor and the baby sleeps on the upper deck. As soon as he grows up, the child's bed can become his private space. The upper layer places the child's little secret, and the lower sleep. And you can climb up and down in the process, a little meet the child's curiosity.
- Q:What's the minimum size for a single bed?
- A single quilt with sizes and sheets; 200*230 cm. Quilt cover: 150*200 cm or 160*200 cm. This size is suitable for adults to be used in summer, but it is often used for winter. Adults single, winter size is best to choose 180*220 cm or 180*210 cm, quilt size, preferably the same size or slightly larger, such as: 200*230 cm.
- Q:Single bed. How much is wood?
- Generally between 1000-2000, buy cheap online, but the assembly is a test of their own
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- Difference: width.Generally considered a width of more than 1.5 meters, called a double bed. For example, the width of 1.5 meters, 1.8 meters. The width of less than 1.5 meters is called a single bed, such as the width of 0.9 meters, 1.05 meters, 1.2 meters, 1.35 meters.Basically the same length, generally 2 meters. There are 2.1 meters at the head of the bed, the children's room (or city small room) has custom-made 1.8 meters, 1.86 meters.
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- Although children prefer bunk beds, there are also dangers: children sleeping on the upper levels may fall and children sleeping in the lower layers may be injured because of the upper collapse. Double deck beds may not be properly installed and constructed, resulting in structural damage or mattress material that may cause children to fall into the trap. Despite these safety hazards, if you choose to use bunk beds
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- What you said is Hennessy reclining bed, sofa bed can be used as usual, or a single bed, if there is a need to pull into a 1 meter 8 double bed, bed and drawer can storage. Suggest you go to IKEA stroll, they have many of these beds.
- Q:Will the children get out of bed or have a single bed?
- Single bed space is open, the bed space is stuck. A single bed is better.
- Q:Do you use a single bed or a bed?
- As long as the tailgate is secured, the child is safe, preferably at night, sleeping, or sleeping on the upper berth. Otherwise, you can only sleep on the lower berth.
It was established in 2002. We have more than 200 employees. We are specialized in the design, development, production and export of baby playpens, baby high chairs and other related baby products. Most of the baby strollers have passed the normal CE certification, and also our playpens have passed the CE-EN716 certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 to US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range