Wooden Baby Cribs H0636
Specifications of Wooden Baby Cribs H0636
- Material: New Zealand Pine Wood
- Color: Brown/white/ivory white/sandal wood/as your requirement
- Paint: Environmental protection non-toxic paint
Usage/Applications of Wooden Baby Cribs H0636
Baby cot, nice and comfortable for your baby.
Packaging & Delivery of Wooden Baby Cribs H0636
- Package Size : 1350x150x780mm
- Net Weight : 22Kg
- Gross Weight : 24 Kg
- Loading: 430pcs/40'HQ
Remarks of Wooden Baby Cribs H0680
- Solid New Zealand Pine wood baby cot
- Adjustable mattress heights
- One side can be silded up and down with metal machnish
- Round rail of the sides are comfort for your baby
Pictures of the Wooden Baby Cribs H0680
- Q:How can the bedroom be designed, put down two children's beds and a single bed, but also a bit larger space!
- Yes, they have double beds now. They are very safe and beautiful. There are also folding beds. They open at night and rest during the day. There is little space
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- Check the upper support of the upper mattress. The mattress should be lined with lines and slats and fixed at both ends of the bed. A mattress that is supported only by the bed frame and the unsafe slats may fall.7. if you double bunk beds into two single beds, be sure to remove all connections.
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- Difference: width.Generally considered a width of more than 1.5 meters, called a double bed. For example, the width of 1.5 meters, 1.8 meters. The width of less than 1.5 meters is called a single bed, such as the width of 0.9 meters, 1.05 meters, 1.2 meters, 1.35 meters.Basically the same length, generally 2 meters. There are 2.1 meters at the head of the bed, the children's room (or city small room) has custom-made 1.8 meters, 1.86 meters.
- Q:Single bed. How much is wood?
- Hello You have a wide range of questions, the same material, different brands, the price will not be the same; the price of different materials is certainly different. Generally speaking, the price of this bed is from several hundred dollars to several thousand dollars.
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- You are talking about a bed of children. Now, there are many factories in this bed, and the price is not very expensiveSome have 3 beds.
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- One meter wide, there is a child bed eight meters, adults are generally 2 meters
- Q:What is the height of the bed?
- If space permits, the bigger the bed, the better. The ideal size of a double bed is 160 cm *200 cm (standard double bed size is 135 cm *195 cm)In ancient times, the bed is for any appliance, and today only under different. "Shuowen": "the bed, sit home." To physically secure the meaning of shelter. From this, the stability of the supporting things. Actually, it's the base.The five lines of the ancients divided the "bed" into the wood into the earth, the man as the water, the security, and the charmed,After the Song Dynasty, the height of the bed was basically between 46 and 62.
- Q:Upper or lower berth or single bed?
- Sure. A good bedYes, few people are forced to use the upper and lower berths
- Q:What's the size of the single bed?
- Usually 1.2M*2.0M
- Q:What are the advantages of children's bed?
- Green environmental protection. Materials used are environmentally friendly materials, parents do not have to consider excessive formaldehyde, heavy metal pollution and other issues.
Our company was established in 2002. We have more than 200 employees. We are specialized in the design, development, production and export of baby playpens, baby high chairs and other related baby products. Most of the baby strollers have passed the normal CE certification, and also our playpens have passed the CE-EN716 certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||12.50% South America
12.50% Eastern Europe
12.50% Southeast Asia
12.50% Mid East
12.50% Eastern Asia
12.50% Western Europ
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;Design Service Offered;Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range