Wooden Baby Cribs H0636
Specifications of Wooden Baby Cribs H0636
- Material: New Zealand Pine Wood
- Color: Brown/white/ivory white/sandal wood/as your requirement
- Paint: Environmental protection non-toxic paint
Usage/Applications of Wooden Baby Cribs H0636
Baby cot, nice and comfortable for your baby.
Packaging & Delivery of Wooden Baby Cribs H0636
- Package Size : 1350x150x780mm
- Net Weight : 22Kg
- Gross Weight : 24 Kg
- Loading: 430pcs/40'HQ
Remarks of Wooden Baby Cribs H0680
- Solid New Zealand Pine wood baby cot
- Adjustable mattress heights
- One side can be silded up and down with metal machnish
- Round rail of the sides are comfort for your baby
Pictures of the Wooden Baby Cribs H0680
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- Generally speaking, single beds are mostly one meter wide and two meters long. There are few meters wide and eight meters long. They can be made to order.
- Q:Upper or lower berth or single bed?
- The upper and lower berths are good. When you are alone, you can sleep on the lower berth and put some unused things on the upper berth. And the summer is good hanging mosquito net. Relatives come, you can clean the upper berth, let others live, and do not have to sleep with the same bed. I mean, a lot of relatives, if you don't have any relatives, don't do it. If it is for the children, I suggest the upper and lower berth, when I was younger and my brother is so sleep.
- Q:What are the advantages of children's bed?
- Green environmental protection. Materials used are environmentally friendly materials, parents do not have to consider excessive formaldehyde, heavy metal pollution and other issues.
- Q:Single bed. How much is wood?
- Hello You have a wide range of questions, the same material, different brands, the price will not be the same; the price of different materials is certainly different. Generally speaking, the price of this bed is from several hundred dollars to several thousand dollars.
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- Difference: width.Generally considered a width of more than 1.5 meters, called a double bed. For example, the width of 1.5 meters, 1.8 meters. The width of less than 1.5 meters is called a single bed, such as the width of 0.9 meters, 1.05 meters, 1.2 meters, 1.35 meters.Basically the same length, generally 2 meters. There are 2.1 meters at the head of the bed, the children's room (or city small room) has custom-made 1.8 meters, 1.86 meters.
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- You are talking about a bed of children. Now, there are many factories in this bed, and the price is not very expensiveSome have 3 beds.
- Q:Will the children get out of bed or have a single bed?
- If the space is big enough, put in a single bed
- Q:What's the size of the single bed?
- Usually 1.2M*2.0M
- Q:Do you use a single bed or a bed?
- In the house, if the same sex does not have two children, buy a lower berth, or buy a single bed
- Q:Would you like a good bed or an ordinary one?
- It's better to buy a single bed and sleep in a separate bed!
Our company was established in 2002. We have more than 200 employees. We are specialized in the design, development, production and export of baby playpens, baby high chairs and other related baby products. Most of the baby strollers have passed the normal CE certification, and also our playpens have passed the CE-EN716 certification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||12.50% South America
12.50% Eastern Europe
12.50% Southeast Asia
12.50% Mid East
12.50% Eastern Asia
12.50% Western Europ
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered;Design Service Offered;Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range