Description of 1250mm Wood Working Press Machine 5.5kw 7.4hp
1.This cold pressing machine mainly used with pressure and re-pressure to shape of the planel surface glue of wood products and parts.
2. Hydraulic cold pressing machine is widely used in furniture and and other sheet materials production line.
3. Woodworking cold press has good cold pressure quality and high speed and efficiency.
4. Press machine has high pressure automatic control circuit and pressure oil cutting-off protection. When occur the oil cutting-off, the machine will stop itself, avoiding the machine can't rise due to the over pressure , then cause the burn out.
Technical Parameters of 1250mm Wood Working Press Machine 5.5kw 7.4hp
Cold pressing machine
Working table size
Max Platen opening
Hydraulic pump power
Pictures for 1250mm Wood Working Press Machine 5.5kw 7.4hp
- Q:A 7.5KW air compressor, 4 3.5KW motors, how many power generators do I need?
- Generators are in many forms, but their working principles are based on electromagnetic induction law and electromagnetic force law. Therefore, the general principle of its construction is that the magnetic circuit and circuit of electromagnetic induction are formed by proper magnetic conductive material and conductive material to produce electromagnetic power, so as to achieve the purpose of energy conversion.
- Q:Why should the condensate in the air compressor be discharged periodically?
- The influence of the condensate is not discharged in time:1, the water content in the engine is too high, which is not conducive to the overall lubrication effect of the equipment, and affects the quality of the gas.2, easy to corrosion air compressor parts. Although the design of each component has the corresponding corrosion resistance, but a large number of condensed water accumulation will cause parts rust phenomenon.
- Q:What type of oil does screw type air compressor add?
- New machine running in 500 hours after the first oil change, then every 2000 hours after the operation to replace the new oil. When changing oil, it is best to replace the oil filter at the same time. Shorten the replacement cycle in a hostile environment.
- Q:Piston air compressor, breather valve, oil injection
- As the case is, the air compressor is of poor quality. This machine may be aluminum piston, aluminum connecting rod, cylinder radiator less or small area, poor heat dissipation, the inlet and exhaust valve group seal is not good, produce high temperature. Large pressure injection in crankcase. Not suitable for long time use, such as factory recommended replacement
- Q:Main categories of screw air compressors
- Which type of belt drive compressor is suitable for 22KW power, is composed of 2 pulleys made according to speed ratio of power via a belt drive; direct drive is the 1 couplings of electric source and host together, worm compressor can directly drive the worm rotation, and double screw compressor shall be added a gear in order to improve the speed of the main rotor.
- Q:What is the automatic drain valve of the air compressor?
- DrainageThe principle is: compressed air compressed air is saturated, when the temperature is reduced, there is water in the compressed air from the condensate drain out, gathered at the bottom of a certain amount of time, the floating ball drain valve to open water discharge, the floating ball no buoyancy after closure, so the cycle;
- Q:Will the air compressor pressure, why the flow will become smaller?
- It is recommended that you install the VFM60MV vortex flowmeter in the air compressor system, which can monitor the flow, pressure and temperature of the gas in real time.
- Q:Air compressor off, not when the gas inside, do not let go?
- The internal and external running components of the air compressor are not completely sealed, but there is a check valve at the exhaust end to prevent the return of compressed air. When stopping, the check valve prevents the return of the gas from the pipeline to the compressor, while the compressed gas in the compressor is overflowed through the gap and is balanced with the outside air pressure. Without any effect.
- Q:How can the water in a large air compressor pipe be completely removed?
- The main source of water in the air compressor pipe is that the air is compressed and heated at high temperature. It passes through the pipeline and cools slowly. The water molecules in the air condense and become condensed water. There are many ways to solve condensed water in compressed air.
- Q:Analysis of several kinds of common air compressors
- There are many kinds of air compressors (air compressors).1, according to the principle of work can be divided into three categories: volume type, power type (speed type or turbine type), thermal type compressor.2, according to lubrication, can be divided into oil-free air compressor and oil lubrication compressor.3, according to the performance can be divided into: low-noise, variable frequency, explosion-proof and other air compressor.4, use can be divided into: refrigerator compressor, air conditioning compressor, refrigeration compressor, compressor oil, natural gas filling stations, drilling machine, pneumatic tools, braking of vehicles, doors and windows open and close with, for textile machinery, plastic machinery, tire for compressor, compressor, compressor, marine mining medical compressor, painting with.5, according to the type can be divided into: fixed type, mobile type, closed type.
In the few years since its establishment in 2003, it has become the woodworking machinery industry, a shining star. Since its establishment,our special people with continuous efforts and progress, have introduced advanced technology, sophisticated production, processing, testing equipment, and a large number of senior technical professionals.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||Mid East; Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||10% - 15%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range