Order On-line Tracking
Introduction of Wood Plastic Composite Flooring:
A safe, environmentally responsible alternative to traditional decks, conserving energy and resources. Not only does this save your time over the maintenance, but it will save you money as well.
Composition of Wood Plastic Composite Flooring
30% HDPE+60% bamboo/wood fiber+10% Chemical additives.
Advantage of Wood Plastic Composite Flooring
· Maximum length: 6m
· UV resistance, durable
· Safe, environmentally responsible alternative to traditional decks, conserving energy and resources
· Low maintenance
· 100% recyclable
· Saves forest resources
· With look of natural wood but no timber problems
· No rotten, proven under salt water condition
· Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, no cracking and warping
· Requires no painting and glue
· Termites, insects and moldy-proof
· Easy to install and clean
· Available in various colors
· Can be used in Temperature: -40 to +60°C
Installation of Wood Plastic Composite Flooring:
Correct installation needs your high attention!
1 Always leave space (5-7mm) between 2 boards, or between board and wall.
2 Where there are 2 board ends meet, put 2 pcs of keels under each board end.
3 Keep the space of 2 keels at 25-750px.
4 Do not use glue to install.
5 Do not use our product where is always wet and sunless.
Other Information of Wood Plastic Composite Flooring:
HS code: 3918909000
Time for production(1x20fcl): 15 days
Warranty: 10 years.
Certificate: CE, ISO
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|