Order On-line Tracking
|Surface Treatment:||Bright||Steel Grade:||Q215||Certification:||API|
Description of PPGI：
1. Environment friendly
2. Lower cost and maintenance
3. Long using time up to 10 years
4. Fast construction, time saving and labor saving
5. Easy cleaning
Festures of PPGI：
Roof, structural balcony, panels, window sills, window frames, gates, garage doors, rolling doors, booths, shutters, watch rooms, makeshift houses, street waiting room (booth), refrigerators, etc.
Room doors, dividing walls, door frames, light house steel structures, sliding doors, screens, ceilings, toilets, interior elevator lobby, stairwayventilating duct, communication pipelines.
Specifications of PPGI：
1. PPGI is coated with organic layer, which provides higher anti-corrosion property and a longer lifespan than that of galvanized steel sheets.
2. The base metals for PPGI consist of cold rolled, HDG electro-galvanized and hot-dip alu-zinc coated steel. The finish coats of PPGI can be classified into groups as follows: polyester, silicon modified polyesters, polyvinylidene fluoride, high-durability polyester, etc.
3.The production process has evolved from one-coating-and-one-baking to double-coating-and-double-baking, and even three-coating-and-three-baking.
Images of PPGI：
1.What about the delivery.
We can arrange the shipment about 15-25 days after the deposit.
2.What about payment term?
30% T/T deposit, balance against B/L copy.
Full T/T payment if quantity less than MOQ.
3.How much about MOQ?
Normally 100pcs,but small order is acceptable as well.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|