Type: Grasping machine
Use: Agriculture, crops, sugarcane, wood, timber, steel
Model Number: YGL60-1000 grasping machine
Machine weight: 4720kg
Engine Power: 47kw/2400rpm
Max Grasping weight: 1000kg
Fixture width: 840mm
Overall Dimension: 4700*2210*2630mm
Back-end swing radius: 1780mm
Max gripping diameter radius: 4600mm
Max loading height: 5700mm
Max vertical uninstall height: 5000mm
Max clamping force: 36kn
Technical Parameters for grasping machine
Multifunctional Grasping Installed Machine
Max Grasping weight(kg)
Back-end swing radius(mm)
Max Gripped Diameter radius(mm)
Max loading height(mm)
Max Vertical uninstalled height(mm)
Max Clamping Force(kn)
Mini turning radius(mm)
Max Caught diameter(mm)
Front 1910 Back 1700
- Q:Why can't excavators travel on the road?
- Cement pavement is generally not a problem, the road surface can be rolled out a little white mark. The asphalt pavement is not good, is soft, rolling will damage the road by caterpillar.
- Q:Anyone giving away clean fill dirt, or dirt which is fairly good?
- Call okorder.com
- Q:220 how much earthwork can an excavator dig in an hour?
- If you work ten hours a day, you can do eight hundred or nine hundred parties a day. An hour, that is, dig eighty or ninety parties
- Q:Should i buy a powerstroke diesel?
- The okorder.com. Bill has a lot of videos on his site breaking down each engine and comparing all 3 (7.3,6.0,6.4). If you were to get a 6.0 I'd suggest changining the factory head studs to the ARP and deleting the egr. And FYI (this caught a lot of people off guard)...to change the fuel pump or turbo, and some other engine repairs, the cab has to come off. So thats makes it a more expensive repair. The 6.4 is the same way.
- Q:Would this work to make an outdoor arena?
- I even have by no potential had the money for or needed an indoor area. My neighbor has a freakin extensive area it extremely is roofed yet purely has one enclosed part (to guard riders from the winning west wind). definite it extremely is chilly interior the wintry climate and snow does blow in yet you're no longer choking on airborne dirt and mud and rancid air. it extremely is the layout i could bypass with if I ever needed/could desire to arise with the money for one.
- Q:Modern 335-7 excavator hydraulic oil temperature at how many degrees normal?
- 6 、 adjust the system pressure according to the requirements, avoid the pressure is too high, make sure the safety valve, overload valve and so on in normal condition work7, regular maintenance, avoid other parts wear too much to cause leakage. Timely replacement of volumetric efficiency of the hydraulic pump, because of its internal leakage will make the pump shell temperature rise, accelerate the system heating up8, regular inspection of engine speed and fan belt tension degree, so that fans keep enough speed, adequate heat dissipation, so that the equipment in good running condition
- Q:Disney show/movie about a dinosaur in a swamp that's actually an excavator?
- Could be Frog Dreaming from 1986.
- Q:Why do we have to experience a faltering of our faith? How can we avoid a dark night of the soul?
- A dark night of the soul is an experience where our felt-sense of God dries up and disappear. At the level of feeling, thought and imagination, we are unable to conjure up any sense of security or warm feelings of God in our lives. We should expect this in our lives; Jesus experienced dark nights of the soul. Just before he died on the cross he cried out in anguish, expressing feelings of being abandoned by God. But inside this seeming agnosticism, something beyond his feelings and imagination held him steady and enabled him to give himself over in trust to Someone whom he could no longer imagine existing. This wasn't doubt; it was real Faith. Faith begins exactly where atheism assumes it ends. Understood correctly, a dark night is not a failure in faith but a failure in our imagination. Have you read the memoirs of Mother Teresa? She too struggled painfully to feel God's presence in her life. She was an extraordinary woman, a spiritual athlete, someone who had given her entire freedom to God; might we not expect this to happen to her? Wouldn't you expect her to experience a dark night of the soul?
- Q:Doed China import most of it's products from the U.S. like the U.S. does with them?
- No, it's Free trade, NOT Fair trade and it's the reason our middle class is shrinking, for example all Caterpillar excavators are made in Japan now, now that's a lot of high paying Middle Class jobs gone out of the country, Clinton started it with NAFTA, Bush continued it with CAFTA and Obama has signed THREE free trade deals since he's been in office, Obama refused to sign the deal for the oil pipeline from Canada ( killing thousands of high paying jobs), now China has signed a contract for that oil*************************************...
- Q:what do the numbers 8~32x 50 on my scope mean?
- It is a variable power scope that goes from 8 power to 32 power. The number 50 is the diameter of the front lens measured in millimeters. I am not familiar with the Excavator brand so I don't know if it as any good or not. You have a scope that is generally too powerful for hunting. Even on its lowest power, it will be hard to find your target in the scope. At 32 power, you would have an almost impossible time finding it. The scope is best suited for long range stationary target shooting..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range