||Stainless Steel Wire,Galvanized Iron Wire,PVC Coated Steel Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Barbed wire materials: hot dipped galvanized steel wire, electro galvanized steel wire, PVC coated steel wire, stainless steel(AISI430, AISI304) wire;
Weaving and characteristics: reverse twisted; galvanized after weaving, galvanized before weaving;
Types: IOWA type, 2 strands, 4 points. Barbs' distance 3-6 inches
Model NO.: Barbed Wire Fencing
Twist Method: Double Twist
Finish: Electro Galvanized
Wire Gauge: 12x12 BWG
Barb Length: 10mm
Barb Wire Length: 1.5-3cm
Feature: Sharp Barbed Wire
Delivery: Within 15 Days After Receive Deposit
HS Code: 73130000
Material: Galvanized Iron Wire
Application: Protecting Mesh, Fence Mesh
Razor Barbed Type: Cross Razor
Barbed Distance: 3"
Coil Outside Diameter: 450mm
Barbed Wire Diameter: 2.5mm
Barb Distance: 3.5′′
Barbed Wire Gauge: Bwg12#-Bwg15#
Barbed Wire Specification
Wire Gauge (SWG)
Barb Distance (cm)
Barb Length (cm)
Electric Galvanized Barbed Wire
Hot-dip zinc plating barbed wire
10# x 12#
12# x 12#
12# x 14#
14# x 14#
14# x 16#
16# x 16#
16# x 18#
PVC coated barbed wire
PE barbed wire
PVC PE coating thickness: 0.4mm
0.6mm; different colors
or length are available at customers request.
Barbed Wire Features:
Barbed wire has the feature of extremely difficult to cut and hard to climb.
Barbed wireis very strong and reinforced with a steel coil which makes it very hard to bend, while the barbs have a piercing and gripping action.
Barbed wireenjoys good appearance.
Barbed Wire Common Usages:
1. the protection net in industry
2.agriculture,animal husbandy,dwelling houses
3.plantation of fencing,grass boudary
4. ranch and livestock farn, detention houses
5.railways and highways
- Q:Factors that affect wire?
- 1) How does the type of wire affect resistance? - This property is called resistivity changes from material to material very low for metals 2) How does the length of wire affect resistance? - If material and other dimensions are same it increases in the same ratio as the length.[If l doubles resistance doubles] 3) How does the diameter of the wire affect resistance?- If material and other dimensions are same itdecreases in the same ratio as the square of the diameter.[If diameter doubles resistance becomes one fourth] 4) For metals, the resistivity increases linearly with temperature. 4) How does temperature affect resistance?
- Q:Determine the resistivity of the wire.?
- Resistance of a wire in Ω R = ρL/A ρ is resistivity of the material in Ω-m L is length in meters A is cross-sectional area in m² A = πr², r is radius of wire in m Use current and voltage to determine resistance. Plug that into the above and solve for ρ. Be sure to change numbers into meters.
- Q:Yamaha Virago 700 wiring diagram?
- I need a wiring diagram for a 1984 Yamaha 700 virago
- Q:what are the colored wires to wire up a trailer harness?r=1259029257?
- What kind of connector? How many wires? There are several different types of trailer plus out there. The most common is the four wire flat connector. The wiring for those is: yellow = left turn/brake green = right turn/brake brown = taillights white = ground Easy way to remember that is that green and right both have an R in it, as in Right turn. Yellow and left both have an L in it as in Left turn. There are also 6 wire round connectors and 7 wire round connectors. Totally different wiring for those.
- Q:stove wiring?
- dont even attempt to wire it up. call an appliance service and they can test the wires for current and properly wire it up.
- Q:need to know about truck camper wiring?
- The wires are as follows: 1.red= Trailer (battery 12+) wire (for trailer break-away battery) 2. white= ground 3.Green= right turn 4.yellow=left turn 5.Brown ( should not be black) is the tail lamp circuit ADDED: Ground on trailers are always white! And there is NO Black wire on a trailer harness! (if there is you will need to trace it out because someone put the wrong color wire in there!
- Q:Is this wire good for Guitar Wiring?
- Given okorder.com/ I hope this will help with your decision. Good luck!
- Q:Electric wiring messssssssssssssss?
- yes you can but what you're asking doesn't sound safe! be sure you know what you're doing before you electrocute someone or burn the place down!
- Q:How do I wire my Phone Lines?
- (links just for reference, from search engine results)
- Q:Physics AS: Tension in 2 wires.?
- The horizontal tensions in the two wires must be equal. The vertical tensions must add to 2.8N. Let the tension in the wires be t1 and t2. t1 * sin(40) <== horizontal tension in wire 1 t1 * cos(40) <== vertical tension in wire 1 t2 * sin(60) <== vertical tension in wire 2 t2 * cos(60) <== horizontal tension in wire 2 t1^2 = (horizontal tension in wire 1)^2 + (vertical tension in wire 1)^2 t2^2 = (horizontal tension in wire 2)^2 + (vertical tension in wire 2)^2
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range