||Stainless Steel Wire,Galvanized Iron Wire,PVC Coated Steel Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Electro Galvanized,Hot Dipped Galvanized
Barbed wire materials: hot dipped galvanized steel wire, electro galvanized steel wire, PVC coated steel wire, stainless steel(AISI430, AISI304) wire;
Weaving and characteristics: reverse twisted; galvanized after weaving, galvanized before weaving;
Types: IOWA type, 2 strands, 4 points. Barbs' distance 3-6 inches
Model NO.: Barbed Wire Fencing
Twist Method: Double Twist
Finish: Electro Galvanized
Wire Gauge: 12x12 BWG
Barb Length: 10mm
Barb Wire Length: 1.5-3cm
Feature: Sharp Barbed Wire
Delivery: Within 15 Days After Receive Deposit
HS Code: 73130000
Material: Galvanized Iron Wire
Application: Protecting Mesh, Fence Mesh
Razor Barbed Type: Cross Razor
Barbed Distance: 3"
Coil Outside Diameter: 450mm
Barbed Wire Diameter: 2.5mm
Barb Distance: 3.5′′
Barbed Wire Gauge: Bwg12#-Bwg15#
Barbed Wire Specification
Wire Gauge (SWG)
Barb Distance (cm)
Barb Length (cm)
Electric Galvanized Barbed Wire
Hot-dip zinc plating barbed wire
10# x 12#
12# x 12#
12# x 14#
14# x 14#
14# x 16#
16# x 16#
16# x 18#
PVC coated barbed wire
PE barbed wire
PVC PE coating thickness: 0.4mm
0.6mm; different colors
or length are available at customers request.
Barbed Wire Features:
Barbed wire has the feature of extremely difficult to cut and hard to climb.
Barbed wireis very strong and reinforced with a steel coil which makes it very hard to bend, while the barbs have a piercing and gripping action.
Barbed wireenjoys good appearance.
Barbed Wire Common Usages:
1. the protection net in industry
2.agriculture,animal husbandy,dwelling houses
3.plantation of fencing,grass boudary
4. ranch and livestock farn, detention houses
5.railways and highways
- Q:What are the differences between wired and wireless microphones?
- Wired microphones have a wire to connect it. Wireless ones don't. Pros and cons? Do you want wires?
- Q:1994 Firebird Window switch wiring?
- The plugs will only go in a certain way . they a keyed that way so you don`t do it wrong 93t/a owner
- Q:How to reconnect chewed wires?
- My bird bit my phone cord in two pieces. Looked like a clean cut. I just stripped the wires, twisted each side together, then taped well with electrical tape. Now I keep all wires off of the floor.
- Q:How do I hook up a four wire stove with three wires?
- Your four-wire stove has a terminal where you can connect the bare/green and white wires together, most have a jumper to connect the two terminals. You don't want to leave any wires unconnected. The other two wires (red black) are connected the same way between 3-wire and 4-wire units. You'll have to buy a 3-wire cable for your stove to plug it into the 3-wire receptacle. The new code requires 4-wire connections. The bare/green wire and the white neutral wire are run back to the circuit breaker panel separately at which point the are connected together on a buss bar.
- Q:where can i get a wire diagram for 1988 rinker cuddy cabin boat?
- From Rinker. Or from Nautic Global Group as they now own Rinker since their merger with Godfrey Marine.
- Q:thin strand wire?
- It's purely for flexibility. Solid wire would be just as effective, but it's about impossible to route through a car. In response to Rolo's answer -- Skin effect is a high frequency AC phenomenon - not an issue with DC, or any frequency in the audible spectrum for that matter. High strand count in car audio wire is purely for flexibility.
- Q:99 4 runner a/f sensor wiring diagram?
- Why do u want to know what wires go to the sensor? If you have a code for the a/f sensor..99 % of the time it is an open in the sensor itself. On rare occasion there are others like a chewed wire by a rodent. But I would just recommend replacing the a/f sensor. And i u were to follow the wires from the male connector they would lead you to a big wire harness that basically just all ends up at the ECU. Just in case u wanted to know.
- Q:Wiring harness for 2004 Chevy Venture?
- got mine off OKorder 8.00 work perfit
- Q:4 Flat wire trailer wiring?
- go to your local auto parts store and ask the counter guy about trailer wiring. he should show you the right stuff
- Q:electrical wiring question....?
- That casing is called greenfield mainly used in commercial wiring. It does make the wires safe no rodent eating through that stuff. Its wire like that to protect the wiring. Feel blessed it was wired like that. That type of installation is high dollar wiring. additional info Starting in the 1920's, some wiring was manufactured in flexible metal cable. This Greenfield or BX wiring proved much better than the knob and tube wiring because it shielded the wires from damage. The armored cable on Greenfield wiring lacked a grounding wire; the metal coils of the cable provided the ground.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range