Applications: It is suitable for petroleum base hydraulic oil with temperature range from -40°C to 100°C (-40°F~+212°F).
Features: It is composed of one internal oilproof synthetic rubber layer, four wire braided layers and one external oilproof and weatherproof synthetic rubber layer. It complies with EN856-4SP, GB/T10544-2003.
- Q:What glue can glue rubber tube?
- Location: in the face and then drop a little sticky rubber JL-330 iron speedglue, immediately bonded, and keep to the hardening, hardening time ranging from a few seconds. About 30 minutes to reach practical strength, 24 hours after the maximum intensity.
- Q:Must the hose for the cooker be made of oil resistant rubber hoses?
- When the gas combustion equipment and gas pipeline for hose connection, the design should meet the following requirements: (1) the burner of household gas stove and laboratory use, the connecting hose length should not exceed 2m, have no interface; (2) industrial production with mobile gas burning equipment, the connecting hose the length should not exceed 30m, the interface should not exceed 2;...
- Q:My company does high-quality rubber tube, all of the core method, and why use EPDM to do the inner tube, it is difficult to take off the core, please point out! What's the reason?
- The core needs to be removed, and if it is too long, the mandrel can be divided into two sections and separated from the 2 sides
- Q:There are several ways to connect the built-in rubber stop
- Generally, there are two kinds of joint methods for this kind of rubber sealing strip: one is to use adhesive to make cold joint, and the other is to use hot vulcanizing mold to heat it.
- Q:Laboratory condensate water pipe must use rubber tube, shall not use latex tube reasons
- Bending test: after bending the hose to a certain extent, measure the minimum outside diameter of the bending part and the ratio of the outside diameter before bending, the passing capacity of the steel ball and the bending force when the tube is pressurized.
- Q:What is the method of making large diameter rubber joint?
- Rubber joint also known as shock absorber, shock absorber throat, the main function is to shock absorption, noise reduction, protection of the pipeline, compensation pipeline expansion, cold caused by displacement.Its structure: both ends are two carbon steel flanges, the middle is rubber shock absorption part.
- Q:How do you remove the burrs on the rubber joint quickly?
- The thickness of the rubber joint burr than the thickness of the product is much thinner, so brittle speed than the speed burr brittle products quickly, in burr brittle and brittle products without this period of time can be hit by projectile projectile with frozen products deburring machine, thereby removing burrs in embrittlement.
- Q:The rubber tube of the gas cooker is aging. It's leaking. Can you change it for yourself?
- You see what your gas range is, it is best to go with a metal hose, the province later by the mouse bite. My father is quite understand, our family's Hengtong metal hose was changed just the year before last, it's really much better
- Q:Is flexible rubber joint and telescopic device a kind of thing?
- Characteristics of rubber pipe telescopic device:First, small size, light weight, good elasticity, easy installation and maintenance.Two, the installation can produce axial, horizontal, angular and angular displacement, without the user pipe is not concentric, flange is not parallel restrictions.Three, vibration and noise reduction at work.Four, using a special synthetic rubber resistant to high temperature, acid and alkali resistance, oil resistance, chemical corrosion resistance is an ideal product pipeline.
- Q:Between the two flanges in the middle of the rubber tube, what is the name of the connection?
- The product is mainly composed of inner and outer rubber layer, cord fabric and steel wire ring. It is formed by vulcanizing with metal flange at high temperature and high pressure
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range