Applications: It is suitable for petroleum base hydraulic oil with temperature range from -40°C to 100°C (-40°F~+212°F).
Features: It is composed of one internal oilproof synthetic rubber layer, four wire braided layers and one external oilproof and weatherproof synthetic rubber layer. It complies with EN856-4SP, GB/T10544-2003.
- Q:What are the main differences between stainless steel flexible joint and rubber soft joint?
- High water use of this product, the pipeline must be fixed or fixed support bracket, otherwise the product should install anti pull off device. The force of fixed support or bracket must be greater than the axial force, or should install anti pull off device. And because the metal hose pressure resistance better, do not need to install.
- Q:What do you mean by "DN" on hydraulic hose?
- DN stands for nominal diameter. The standard diameter after standardization, the midpoint between the inner diameter and the outer diameter, in units mm.
- Q:Acid burette and how to distinguish the basic buret
- The following is a rubber tube acid basic titration burette is below the piston
- Q:What is a hose valve?
- Hose valve structure is simple, easy to overhaul and replace rubber hose, with a multi-purpose valve, hose valve can also replace the gate valve, stop valve, control valve use. Manual hose valve cold resistance and good wear resistance, according to the needs of chemical production users, using a variety of recipes produced.
- Q:What are the production processes and characteristics of high pressure rubber hose?
- According to the knitting process, the high-pressure hose is divided into high-pressure steel wire braided hose and high-pressure steel wire winding hose.
- Q:Latex tube, rubber tube, silicone tube, which three of the best tightness?
- Rubber tightest is butyl rubber, rubber pipe products in general, with no fiber layer, expanding 300-500% is no problem, you can put it into the glass tube, depends on the strength of the glass tube and technique.
- Q:What's the difference between the rubber hose joint and the stainless steel hose joint?
- Flange connecting metal hose, metal hose is an important connecting component in engineering technology, which is made up of corrugated flexible pipe, net sleeve and joint. Connect the metal hose is an important component of modern industrial equipment connected in the pipeline. The metal hose is used as wire, cable, automatic instrument signal wire, cable protection tube and civil shower hose, specifications from 3mm to 150mm. Small caliber metal hose (inner diameter 3mm-25mm) is mainly used for precise optical ruler sensing line protection and industrial sensor line protection.
- Q:How can we prevent the aging of rubber tubes?
- The second is the design of the structure of the rubber products (especially damping products), has a great relationship between aging and fatigue, should avoid stress concentration! If the product is good has been produced to prevent aging, more trouble! Can be sprayed on the rubber surface, spraying insulation polymer.
- Q:HDPE double wall corrugated pipe joint shall be made of elastic sealing rubber ring and socket joint interface. What are the requirements for rubber ring joint?
- Before the interface, should check the rubber ring is complete, confirm the rubber ring placement and socket insertion depth.
- Q:Is there a tolerance standard for rubber tubes in length?
- Just think, in the use of the tube, is the important dimension of diameter and wall thickness of the pipe, a little a little long, short should not affect the use, especially the rubber tube, right?! so imagine, rubber tube should not have standard tolerances in length (requirements).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range