Applications: It is suitable for petroleum base hydraulic oil with temperature range from -40°C to 100°C (-40°F~+212°F).
Features: It is composed of one internal oilproof synthetic rubber layer, four high-strength wire braided layers and one external oilproof and weatherproof synthetic rubber layer. It complies with EN856-4SH, GB/T10544-2003.
- Q:How can you pump out the water from a fishpond with a rubber tube?
- First, to make the water end elevation is equal to or less than the pond bottom elevation, with a rag like volume by water outlet end, not tight, no leakage on the line, one on the water inlet end station pool dike protection is slightly higher than that of embankment, the other one with the container to the rubber tube irrigation, until all the filling pipe, if small diameter
- Q:Excuse me: how can a pen with a rubber tube attract more ink?
- First suck some of the hose, and then put the pen flat in the ink. It's OK inside
- Q:The difference between the rubber pipe and PE pipe?
- PE is one of the most basic plastics of polyethylene plastics. It has a good economy, and should have a series of advantages, such as stable and reliable interface, material impact resistance, anti cracking, aging resistance and corrosion resistance. Plastic bags, plastic wrap and so on are PE, HDPE is a high crystallinity, non-polar thermoplastic resin.
- Q:What's the metal hose for fire fighting?
- 1 the metal hose is made of 1Cr18Ni9Ti stainless steel, and has strong corrosion resistance.The 2. hose tube is made of thin wall stainless steel tube. It has strong flexibility, flexibility, strong bending and vibration resistance, and reinforced protection of woven mesh sleeve, so that it has higher bearing capacity.The connection of the ends of the 3. flexible pipes can be made into other connecting ways except the thread and the flange standard, so that the connection and the use are convenient.4. the product is not only suitable for mating with rotating joint, but also widely used in soft connection of many kinds of fluid medium transportation.
- Q:Excuse me, how can I get waterproof wires in the water?
- The wire connector that enters the water can be "waterproof" and "waterproof"Waterproof joints, as the name suggests, can be applied to the water environment, providing safe and reliable connector joints. For example: LED street lights, lighthouses, cruise ships, industrial equipment, sprinkler and so on, all need to use waterproof joints.
- Q:How to distinguish the true and false corrosion resistant rubber soft joint?
- Put the rubber joint in the corrosive liquid which needs to pass. One day, 24h can see that the swelling ratio is not more than 5%!
- Q:What's the difference between a vulcanized rubber tube and an intake manifold?
- Air intake pipe is the air from the air inlet, through the air filter, until the individual cylinder into the front of this section of the pipeline, is the main intake line of the engine, but also the total intake line.
- Q:Access toilet water inlet hose joints, how to repair water?
- You try to put the connector aside, hold some force in the toilet hole, or add a person to press it with your hand, then swivel the pipe joint and maybe open it.
- Q:Can black soft rubber pipes be used as water pipes? Why is there a pungent odor?
- If you have a strong smell, it must be made of reclaimed gum, and it's inferior reclaimed gum. You smell the smell of reclaimed tar.
- Q:What are the rubber pipe joints perfectly joined to the pipe fittings?
- Rubber tube joints are flanged in general. Thread.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range