weld wire mesh
Low carbon steel wire, stainless steel wire
Welded Mesh is also available in rolls, and can be incorporated into a strained wire fence, similar to chainlink. It forms a stronger barrier than chainlink, and is particularly suited to areas likely to experience wear and tear, such as tennis courts, schools, and sportsgrounds.
it has the good property of corrosion-resisting and oxidation-resisting
It is widely used on the industry, agriculture, building, transportation, mine, field, lawn, cultivation, Profession's guard, decorate, machie protection etc.
Electro galvanized, hot dipped galvanized
Water proof paper or your better packaging can be also accepted.
Your needs always come first.
Specification List of Welded Wire Mesh
In metric unit(mm)
1/4" x 1/4"
6.4mm x 6.4mm
3/8" x 3/8"
10.6mm x 10.6mm
1/2" x 1/2"
12.7mm x 12.7mm
5/8" x 5/8"
16mm x 16mm
3/4" x 3/4"
19.1mm x 19.1mm
1" x 1/2"
25.4mm x 12.7mm
1-1/2" x 1-1/2"
38mm x 38mm
1" x 2"
25.4mm x 50.8mm
| || || |
chain link fence
Chain link fence, also known by some as cyclone fence, is one of the most popular choices of fence for both light residential to heavy commercial fence applications
Length of the roll
Width of the roll
Crimped rolles with the plastic weaving bags
Hexagonal wire mesh with its good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, serves well as strengthening, protection and temperature keeping materials in the form of mesh container, stone cage, isolation wall, boiler cover or poultry fence in construction, chemical, breeding, garden and food processing industries.
Electro galvanized iron wire
Hot-dip galvanized iron wire
Plastic inside and hessian woven outside,
plastic inside and nylon woven outside
- Q:What is the barbed wire in the cable line?
- The wire mesh in the cable line is the shield. The role of shielding network is to shield the external environment of the spurious radio signal.
- Q:How the wire is welded
- Will not affect the strength of the wire. It is not easy to break due to excessive heat input. Fusion welding can not do this.
- Q:Wall tiles how to hang iron wire mesh
- Coating is thin, usually within 5-30 microns, so the anti-corrosion time will be relatively short. Cold galvanized wire mesh features: mesh formation, mesh uniform, solid solder joints, local processing performance, bright colors, beautiful. Cold galvanized wire mesh Uses: Widely used in industrial and agricultural construction fence.
- Q:Barbed wire mesh 20 mesh and 30 mesh what is the difference
- The sparseness of the network is different, in general, the larger the mesh, the closer the mesh is. The smaller the mesh, the thinner the cell.
- Q:Why is the effect of electromagnetic radiation shielding with wire mesh?
- Barbed wire used to block high-frequency radiation, you say that the high-voltage line that belongs to the frequency magnetic field and power frequency electric field, is not blocked
- Q:Barbed wire fence is what the iron ring
- The wire rod is twisted by a fully automated barbed wire machine. Folk commonly known as Tribulus terrestris, barbed wire, thorn line. Type: single wire twist and double wire twist. Raw materials: high quality low carbon steel wire.
- Q:This material of the barbed wire in the water I do not know how long?
- Dutch net durable, that is, corrosion-resistant and resistant to light. Plastic network in the water is also OK, the sun for a long time to die.
- Q:What is the effect of the wire mesh on the floor
- to speed up the heat: because the thermal conductivity of iron is relatively strong so that the ground is very uniform heat.
- Q:How does proe draw wire mesh?
- The main is the rest assured that the grid generation, first in accordance with the form of a grid to draw a curve, of course,
- Q:How is the wire mesh made
- saponification, drying, drawing, annealing, cooling, pickling, washing, galvanizing, packaging and the like to produce wire Iron ingot (ingot).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range