Wire Braided Hydraulic Hose
Construction: this hose shall consist of an inner tube of oil resistant synthetic rubber, a single steel wire braid reinforcement, and an oil and weather resistant synthetic rubber cover.
Applications: this section covers hose for use with petroleum
Temperature range: -40℃ to 100℃
Minimum bend radius
- Q:What are the types of metal hose couplings?
- DPJ external threaded end metal hose joint is an extension of JB/GQ 0552, /83, D95-5 metal joint;The metal joint is made of zinc alloy. The surface is zinc plated, frosted or chrome plated. The structure is close, without porosity and high strength. The metal hose is connected reliably and has beautiful appearance;The metal joint is an end connection and a linear connection for connecting the metal hose to the case;Suitable metal hose: JS, JSH, JSB, JSHG;It is recommended to use an inch metal hose joint or a metric thread metal joint;Can be customized a variety of non-standard metal hose joints, special metal joints.
- Q:Do the rubber joint and Y filter need flange connection?
- Rubber hose joints are usually externally threaded, and type Y filters are internally threaded and are directly connected to the same caliber.Flange connection also has ah, according to demand
- Q:The difference between silicone tube and PVC tube?
- Silicone hose is also a kind of rubber tube, resistant to oil and heat. Because of the different types of rubber rubber pipe has many applications, commonly used rubber tube material EPDM, CR, VMQ, FKM, IIR, ACM, AEM, common structure with single, double, multilayer, enhanced, non enhanced etc..Silicone hose is the biggest feature of resistance to temperature changes of -60 degrees to 250 degrees, but the cost is very expensive, PVC is often used as ordinary water pipes, temperature sensitive, cheap and delicious, suitable for general working environment, no requirement for hoses. Compression resistant silicone hose can also withstand pressure, PVC in general, depends on the wall thickness and caliber. These are the differences between the silicone tube and the PVC tube.
- Q:What kind of material is medical rubber tube?
- Silicone rubber, of course, is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, harmless, such as high-pressure sealing ring in the pot. First of all, to the human body non-toxic first.
- Q:What does rubber soft joint "KDTF" mean?
- KDFT flexible single ball rubber joints of rubber joints, rubber flexible connector is made of fabric reinforced rubber parts and flat joint, loose metal flange or threaded pipe flange, joint for pipe vibration noise reduction, displacement compensation.
- Q:What's the detailed size of hose connection for shower?
- Hot and cold bath: take a bath with hot water before going to bed every day. The temperature of the water is within the limits of the body's tolerance. After washing, sleep in hot water for 15 minutes. After bathing was out of a sweat, after 3~4 minutes, and then into a basin of cold water or cold shower. Note that the hot and cold bath must be "hot before cold."".
- Q:Why should liquefied petroleum gas use strong rubber hose and liner?
- These gases on the rubber has a certain corrosion, swelling (not resistant to oil will speed up swelling), aging effect, liquefied petroleum, so choose rubber seal to consider oil resistance, corrosion resistance, swelling. Petroleum gas is corrosive to ordinary rubber pipes and gaskets and easy to cause air leakage. Therefore, it is necessary to use rubber pipes and gaskets with strong oil resistance.
- Q:Automotive applications of rubber hose
- EPDM three yuan ethylene propylene rubber is used in automobile water pipe series. Such as radiators, hoses, air conditioning pipes, etc.. There are some higher performance materials, such as AEM, acrylate, high temperature and so on.
- Q:Is the rubber pipe joint installed in the middle of the pipe and pump for shock absorption?
- According to the pumping station environment, the noise source is not close to the pump house for sound insulation treatment, the noise of the pumping room will be taken sound absorption / sound insulation treatment, doors and windows should do sound insulation treatment, and so on.
- Q:What advantages does the Parker hose have in comparison with other hydraulic hoses?
- First: from the price point of view. The price of PAKER is the most expensive in the whole industry. High popularity.Second: if in terms of quality. With his quality, Ma has worked hard. Eaton. Love hair. The quality is all rightThird: from the point of view of use, the difference is not obvious. PAKER things match well
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range