Wire Braided Hydraulic Hose
Construction: this hose shall consist of an inner tube of oil resistant synthetic rubber, a single steel wire braid reinforcement, and an oil and weather resistant synthetic rubber cover.
Applications: this section covers hose for use with petroleum
Temperature range: -40℃ to 100℃
Minimum bend radius
High oil/ fuel/ gasoline/petrol /hydraulic fluid resistance performance synthetic rubber
One or two high tensile synthetic yarn braids reinforcement or steel wire reinforcement
Weather protective, heat and oil resistant synthetic rubber. (corrugated finishing)
-30C to 120C
Black, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Grey
Cloth surface or smooth surface
Variety of application for delivery of gasoline,kerosene,diesel oil,lubricating and other mineral oil.
Packaged by plastic woven bag or carton
- Q:How can the rubber pipe leaking from the cold water inlet of the electric water heater do?
- Estimation is inside the pipe aging cracking due to Water Leakage, no maintenance necessary, unless it is a joint sealing ring in aging can replace the sealing ring of new or with rubber or other flexible items I cut a replacement.
- Q:What advantages does the Parker hose have in comparison with other hydraulic hoses?
- First: from the price point of view. The price of PAKER is the most expensive in the whole industry. High popularity.Second: if in terms of quality. With his quality, Ma has worked hard. Eaton. Love hair. The quality is all rightThird: from the point of view of use, the difference is not obvious. PAKER things match well
- Q:Can the high-pressure rubber hose be followed by water pipes? Will it be poisonous?
- The problem should also not large, if it is stored for a period of time in the yard, first put best water again, after all, is not a food container rubber material, inside some substances will dissolve gradually, and there is a water purifier water generating reaction of some harmful substances.
- Q:Could you tell me the maximum pressure that the hose can bear?
- It doesn't make any sense because there is no higher hydraulic pump that can work above 35MP. Of course, there is a super high-pressure hydraulic hose, the working pressure of up to 80MP., using 6 layers of steel wire or more winding process.
- Q:What is negative pressure rubber shock proof joint? Is vacuum piping available?
- Negative pressure resistant rubber shock joint is simple product requirements than the general negative pressure resistant rubber joint rubber joint is much higher, simply can't stand the pressure, for example the pipe diameter is 0.1kg pressure, rubber tube will suck flat, so with the outward pressure pipeline is completely different, negative pressure, diameter must be increase the pressure guide tube, negative pressure diversion tube also is what we usually say is a carbon steel pipe in the shock absorber rubber hose diameter, but joint diameter than the original diameter, the pressure guide tube, shock absorber rubber hose will not be sucked flat, so that the original vibration isolation and shock proof box the expansion effect is not affected, only the affected joint is slightly smaller diameter.
- Q:The gas water heater uses metal pipes and rubber pipes
- Rubber tube will be aging for long time, it is better to use gas special stainless steel bellows
- Q:Between the two flanges in the middle of the rubber pipe, what is the name of the connection?
- Rubber flexible joint is also called rubber flexible joint, flexible rubber joint, flexible rubber joint, rubber shock absorber and so on.
- Q:Why can the air conditioning connection be made of copper tube? How about rubber tube and aluminium pipe? Please heroes pointing for the dishes.
- The pressure of the aluminum pipe is relatively small. "Again, when the aluminum pipe is too soft, it is easy to be flattened.".. Rubber tubes will decay if they are used! Withstand pressure is also high!
- Q:Production process and raw material of rubber
- Process selection: the tensile strength is the limit ability to characterize products can resist tensile failure. The main factors affecting the tensile strength of rubber are: the main valence bond, intermolecular force and polymer chain flexibility of macromolecular chains.
- Q:Is it feasible to use rubber material, middle canvas layer and outer rubber material in PVC rubber tube?
- Cloth rubber tube, 68.5MM mold out, take off the mold, after natural cooling, measuring the diameter of only 67.8MM, rubber and cloth shrinkage!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range