It is in conformity with the internationalstandard DIN-EN 857 2SC. Tube : Oil resistant synthetic rubber .Reinforcement :two high tensile steel wire layers 2 w .Cover : Abrasion and weather resistantsynthetic rubber. It is widely applied to the application with the temperatureranging from -40℃to 100℃.
- Q:Can the rubber hose for the LPG cooker and gas cooker be general?
- The characteristics of the rubber tube has physiological inertia, UV resistance, ozone resistance, resistance to high temperature (-80 to 300), high transparency, strong resilience, resistant to compression permanent deformation, oil resistance, impact resistance, acid and alkali resistance, wear resistance, flame resistance, voltage, conductive properties.
- Q:What is the function of the rubber pipe joint and the installation pipe?
- The action of the rubber pipe joint on the installation of pipes:1. Small size, light weight, good elasticity, easy installation and maintenance.2. After installation, the transverse, axial and angular displacement of the pipe vibration can be absorbed. The pipe is not concentric and the flange is not parallel.3 、 after installation, it can reduce the noise caused by vibration of pipes, pumps and so on, and has strong vibration absorption ability.
- Q:What is the function between the rubber pipe joint and the installing pipe?
- The inner seamless seamless rubber joint prevents the corrosive medium from eroding the inner wall of the rubber joint and improves the service life in the high temperature resistant, acid resistant and oil resistant pipes.
- Q:Flexible rubber joints. What do they mean by flexing?
- Flexible flex is simple to understand and relatively flexible in rubber joints. Stainless steel bellows and flexible rubber joints do not belong to the same kind of products, but they are more flexible and stable because of their axial expansion performance, so they can replace flexible rubber joints.
- Q:What does the letter of the high-pressure tubing connector mean?
- High pressure oil classification: high pressure wire braided hose, high pressure hose winding wire, large diameter, high pressure hose steel wire (fiber) reinforced nylon elastomer resin pipe, steel wire reinforced soft, high-pressure hose, hose, high temperature resistant polyurethane hose.Structure: high pressure oil pipe consists of steel wire winding skeleton layer and internal and external oil resistant rubber, corrosion resistant synthetic rubber and weather resistant special rubber.
- Q:Diameter 127mm steel pipe, and diameter 127mm rubber hose how to connect?
- According to GB1187, the rubber tube with an inner diameter of 127 has the maximum working pressure of 0.7MPa. The internal diameter tolerance is 2, and the outer diameter of the steel pipe is 127. If the purchase is appropriate, it should be sheathed, but the pipe factory is always taking negative tolerances.
- Q:The difference between the rubber pipe and PE pipe
- PE is the most basic plastic of polyethylene plastics, plastic bags, plastic film and so on are PE, HDPE is a high crystallinity, non-polar thermoplastic resin. The appearance of the native HDPE is milky white and is somewhat translucent in the narrow cross section.
- Q:Rubber tube in the production process need to wrap cloth, in order to finalize the design, I want to know what cloth is winding cloth, what is the specification, please god!
- Widely used in rubber, special rubber, high pressure steel tube; the standard for mud suction hose, hose, hose winding wire; suitable for thick rubber rollers, rubber fender and some rubber expansion force; and the roller for thick water cloth curing wire reinforcement can not reach the the required hardness.
- Q:Pipe rubber shock absorber: flexible joints and flexible connections are not the same thing
- The soft connection is mainly composed of flexible body (bellows), net body and various forms of joint, compensating the deformation of the axial, transverse and angular directions of the absorption pipeline, and eliminating the stress.
- Q:What are the types of cable metal hose connections?
- Mainly used for internal thread connection pipe and the hose thread cable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range