It is in conformity with the internationalstandard DIN-EN 857 1SC. Tube : Oil resistant synthetic rubber. Reinforcement :one high tensile steel wire braid. Cover : Abrasion and weather resistantsynthetic rubber. It is widely applied to the application with the temperatureranging from -40℃to 100℃.
- Q:Acid burette and how to distinguish the basic buret
- Acid burette glass valve cock, the basic buret is latex tube with glass balls
- Q:What are the types of metal hose couplings?
- DKJ jointStructure and characteristics:The DKJ card sleeve type metal hose joint can connect the steel pipe without the screw and the hose, and save the thread setting process, just screw the screw in;The metal joint is made of zinc alloy. The surface is zinc plated, sanded or chrome plated. The structure is compact and the strength is high. The steel pipe and the metal hose are connected reliably, and the appearance is beautiful;The metal fittings are jacketed to connect the metal hose to the non threaded steel tube;Suitable metal hose: JS, JSH, JSB, JSHG;Adaptation: steel thin steel wire pipe, black, tin pipe (water, gas);When choosing DKJ card type metal joint, please pay attention to the specification and size of the connecting pipe hose.
- Q:Hose connector JB1885-77 what is the standard?
- The reason of high pressure hose joint leakage are the following: "a" ring aging or deformation caused by leakage; the "C" ring assembly is not in place, the two plane connection or "C" uneven pressure ring is cut caused by leakage; "a" ring without compaction, the elastic deformation caused by leakage; the "C" ring spigot groove deep caused leakage. In this regard, the need to re select the same diameter and thick section "C" ring, can also be provided with a sealing plane rabbet groove of cutting or grinding, in order to reduce the rabbet groove depth, the "C" ring has enough elastic deformation (compression should be between 0.35-0.65mm).
- Q:Hydraulic hose joint dimensions
- Metric plain thread1. metric screw thread with a capital M, tooth type angle 2 degrees =60 (alpha tooth type half angle);2. metric ordinary thread by pitch, coarse teeth, ordinary thread and fine teeth, two kinds of ordinary thread;2.1. coarse tooth ordinary thread mark generally does not indicate the pitch, such as M20 means coarse thread; fine tooth thread mark must indicate the pitch, such as M30 * 1.5 for fine tooth thread, in which pitch is 188.8.131.52. common thread is used for the connection and fastening between the mechanical parts, and the general thread connection is mainly made of coarse thread. The thread strength of the fine tooth thread is slightly higher than that of the same nominal diameter, and the self-locking performance is better.Mark 3. metric screw thread: M20-6H, M20 * 1.5LH-6g-40, where M represents a common thread metric, 20 nominal diameter thread is 20mm, 1.5 pitch, LH said, 6G 6H left, said thread precision grade, precision grade of internal thread uppercase, lowercase precision grade of said external thread, 40 screwing length.
- Q:Between the two flanges in the middle of the rubber tube, what is the name of the connection?
- Rubber flexible joint is also called rubber flexible joint, flexible rubber joint, flexible rubber joint, rubber shock absorber and so on.
- Q:Petroleum gas has a corrosive effect on ordinary rubber pipes and is easy to cause air leakage. So, what kind of hose must be used?
- Petroleum gas is corrosive to ordinary rubber pipes and gaskets and easy to cause air leakage. Therefore, it is necessary to use rubber pipes and gaskets with strong oil resistance
- Q:What are the materials used in rubber joints? What are their advantages?
- Material has ordinary natural rubber, three yuan ethylene propylene (EPDM), nitrile and so onTo choose a different material, it depends on what kind of medium to go
- Q:What's the smell of petrol in the car and the trunk?! Especially after a long drive!
- Leaks sometimes occur at the interface of the gasoline pipe, and then gasoline fumes may enter the vehicle through the air-conditioning system. If gasoline is found in the car, check the interface of the fuel line. It's easy to see just open the hood. Because once the leakage occurs, a long time will appear in the surface of a layer of sludge. This problem is also good to solve, as long as the interface is tightened or repaired, just OK!
- Q:My company does high-quality rubber tube, all of the core method, and why use EPDM to do the inner tube, it is difficult to take off the core, please point out! What's the reason?
- The core needs to be removed, and if it is too long, the mandrel can be divided into two sections and separated from the 2 sides
- Q:How often do the oil - resistant rubber pipes undergo atmospheric pressure testing?
- Low temperature bending test at low temperature: hose clamp on rigid torsion wheel diameter hose diameter 12 times, for 6 hours at a low temperature, twisted 180 degrees within 12s when the measured torque and the standard temperature measured torque ratio. Low temperature bending: hose clamped in the diameter of the hose within 12 times the torsion wheel, parked at low temperatures for 24 hours, in the 10s to reverse 180 degrees, check whether or not the internal and external plastic brittle fracture and damage. Test of low temperature brittleness measurement hose is the most simple specimen should be bent 90 degrees at low temperature, or a hose after freezing compressed 1/2 to see whether the embrittlement, another method is to use a certain weight of the heavy hammer falls freely, to see if the specimen embrittlement impact specimen.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range