Our soft and portable DIN EN853 2ST steelwire braided hydraulic hose which is in compliance with international standardDIN EN853 2ST, is widely applied to the applications where the workingtemperature ranges from -40℃to 100℃, such as engineering, hydraulic working as well aspetroleum based or water based hydraulic liquids delivering equipment
- Q:How often do the oil - resistant rubber pipes undergo atmospheric pressure testing?
- Hydraulic test verification pressure test: Test hose and assembly under verification pressure, continue 30s-60s, whether to produce leakage, deformation and damage. Compression deformation test: keep 1 minutes under the specified pressure (work pressure, verification pressure or other pressure below the proof pressure), measure the length and diameter of the hose, twist angle and bend. Bursting pressure test: Determination of the pressure at which the hose burst during the specified step-up rate. Leak test: save 5min at 70% of the minimum blast pressure, and check again and again for leaks or damage. Due to the fact that water is often used in tests, the pressure and leakage pressure at normal temperatures may be slightly lower at normal temperatures.
- Q:What are the gas hoses?
- Go straight to the gas.There are 2 kinds of gas hose: one is made of black rubber thickened tube, and the other is stainless steel hose.Stainless steel hose is better, more than 10 years of life. Basically don't use it.Rubber life of 1 and a half years, 2 years later aging brittle, need to change.
- Q:Pipe rubber shock absorber: flexible joints and flexible connections are not the same thing
- The soft connection is mainly composed of flexible body (bellows), net body and various forms of joint, compensating the deformation of the axial, transverse and angular directions of the absorption pipeline, and eliminating the stress.
- Q:The copper joint is leaking, and the tap water hose and copper joint are leaking
- It is suggested that the material used for piping may be better. At least the same material
- Q:SolidWorks how do you put rubber hose on the iron pipe?
- This is to be made into an assembly. First, parts, iron pipes and rubber pipes are made separately, and then the assembly is made to fit together.
- Q:How can I connect the gas tank connection hose?
- There's no best way to pull out an old pipe.Clean up all the debris,
- Q:Between the two flanges in the middle of the rubber pipe, what is the name of the connection?
- Rubber flexible joint is also called rubber flexible joint, flexible rubber joint, flexible rubber joint, rubber shock absorber and so on.
- Q:What are the production processes and characteristics of high pressure rubber hose?
- Production flow chart of high pressure steel wire braided hose:High voltage wire winding production process: rubber hose, pipe extrusion, boiled casing (core wipe silicone oil), wrapped around the screen (screen on the casing after finishing cutting winding), a layer of glue, the first layer of steel wire winding, two winding layer of glue, second layers of wire, third in the layer of glue, third layers of wire winding layer, fourth layer, fourth layer winding wire, package cover, water roll of cloth, cloth, water solution of vulcanization, mandrel stripping, a hydraulic, appearance and dimension inspection and packaging storage.
- Q:What is the rubber sleeve flange connection sleeve?
- Rubber flexible joint flange connection sleeve flange gate valve quota.
- Q:How to determine the tensile strength of GB rubber joint?
- The cutting of sample can be done by punching machine. When punching sample, the following points should be paid attention to.The cutting force is uniform, not too large, and with mild soap and water and clean tap water wet specimens (or tools), if a sample cut down, it should be abandoned, not to repeat the old mark for cutting.The direction of specimen cutting should be consistent with the direction of tension and the direction of rolling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range