t is in conformity with the internationalstandard DIN-EN 857 2SC. Tube : Oil resistant synthetic rubber .Reinforcement :two high tensile steel wire layers 2 w .Cover : Abrasion and weather resistantsynthetic rubber. It is widely applied to the application with the temperatureranging from -40℃to 100℃.
- Q:What are the pipes in the air conditioner?
- General automotive air conditioning work principle: compressor exhaust, condenser, liquid storage dryer, expansion valve, evaporator, compressor suctionEach of the arrows (except the expansion valve to the evaporator) represents an air conditioning line. Some of them are rubber tubes and some are made of metal tubes.
- Q:How should we distinguish between the silicone hose and the rubber tube?
- Silicone hose is relatively soft, flexible, and looks better than other rubber tube gloss, color is mostly red, blue, translucent and other colors. Others, such as three yuan ethylene propylene and nitrile rubber hose, are basically black.
- Q:Standard for implementation of type KXT-1 rubber joints
- Rubber joint is also called soft rubber pipe joint, flexible rubber joint, soft rubber joints, rubber joints, high-pressure rubber joints, rubber shock absorber, compensator.
- Q:What is the difference between plastic lined steel pipe and rubber lined steel pipe?
- Difference1. processing technology:Rubber lined steel pipe generally adopts the manual adhesive, vulcanizing process (can also be cold bonding operation); plastic lining pipe generally adopts the heating equipment, the overall rotational (tight loose lining, lining, molding, molding) main process steps can be completed by means of equipment. Therefore, the production efficiency of the lining pipe is obviously higher than that of the lining rubber tube.2.: the physical properties of rubber lined pipe due to the inheritance of the excellent properties of rubber, the chemical corrosion and wear resistance, heat resistance is also very prominent, and the plastic lined pipe in addition to resistance to chemical corrosion and lining hose close to the outside, in the wear resistance, heat resistance and adhesive strength are not as lining hose.
- Q:What are the methods of sterilizing rubber hoses and Perspex?
- The rubber tube is directly into the steam sterilizer. After a few cracks, throw them away and use the new ones.
- Q:What do you mean by "DN" on hydraulic hose?
- Hydraulic hose temperature: -40 ~ 120 DEG C, product specification range: DN2.5mm ~ DN305mm.
- Q:Which is better for binding files with rubber tubes and cotton threads?
- In fact, the most suitable binding file is the file department I twine, such units are preserved, just to have you asked, hope to adopt
- Q:The difference between hose and rubber tube
- Silicone tube: also known as silicone tube. Used as liquid, gas, and other materials to circulate and coat carriers.Latex tube: latex tube is made of latex material of different thickness of tubes, mainly used in hospitals, equipment factories, power plants, research laboratories and other fields, but also related to bungee jumping, trampoline and other places of entertainment.
- Q:How do I get the hose for the gas cooker?
- Stainless steel bellows, stainless steel bellows, with a service life of ten years. The outside of the tube is covered with a layer of yellow plastic. All the inside are made of stainless steel. The ends of the pipe are connected with the mouth. There is also a black rubber piece, which is connected with the valve. After the tightening, the rubber sheet will expand and prevent the depression. Some live in a building or a cottage residents, plastic hose home is often a mouse or other insect bite, the use of stainless steel tube after it will not happen.
- Q:What's the difference between hose and hose for compressed air?
- In use, it is usually marked with color. For example, the intake is made of blue, and the exhaust is made red, but it is not necessary.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range