t is in conformity with the internationalstandard DIN-EN 857 2SC. Tube : Oil resistant synthetic rubber .Reinforcement :two high tensile steel wire layers 2 w .Cover : Abrasion and weather resistantsynthetic rubber. It is widely applied to the application with the temperatureranging from -40℃to 100℃.
- Q:How can the soft joint of the pipe be elongated during use?
- Because the pipeline joint is a kind of soft rubber products, in the use of high temperature and high pressure rubber is easy to deform or due to internal pressure is easy to crack and surface as the main parts of long distance pipeline, influenced by the use of the process will produce corrosion phenomenon,
- Q:Is hot melt hose toxic and harmful?
- The heater adopts the U.S. and high temperature heating wire line, uniformly wound around the pipe wall, with thermal insulating properties and uniformity, good heat resistance, heat insulation material of high quality, ensure that the insulation performance of larynx.
- Q:The difference between silicone tube and PVC tube?
- Silicone hose is also a kind of rubber tube, resistant to oil and heat. Because of the different types of rubber rubber pipe has many applications, commonly used rubber tube material EPDM, CR, VMQ, FKM, IIR, ACM, AEM, common structure with single, double, multilayer, enhanced, non enhanced etc..Silicone hose is the biggest feature of resistance to temperature changes of -60 degrees to 250 degrees, but the cost is very expensive, PVC is often used as ordinary water pipes, temperature sensitive, cheap and delicious, suitable for general working environment, no requirement for hoses. Compression resistant silicone hose can also withstand pressure, PVC in general, depends on the wall thickness and caliber. These are the differences between the silicone tube and the PVC tube.
- Q:Classification of metal hoses
- Corrugated metal hose (abbreviated bellow) is a kind of high quality flexible pipe in modern industrial pipeline. The utility model is mainly composed of a corrugated pipe, a net sleeve and a joint. The inner pipe of the utility model is a thin wall stainless steel corrugated pipe with a spiral shape or an annular waveform, and the mesh cover of the outer layer of the corrugated pipe is made of stainless steel wires or steel strips according to certain parameters. The joint or flange at the ends of the hose is matched to the connector or flange of the customer's pipe.
- Q:What kind of material is the rubber tube with acid, alkali and high temperature resistance made of?
- To acid, but also high temperature resistant material, only silica gel can do. Silica gel has a high temperature resistant material, can be used at 300 degrees high temperature for a long time, instant high temperature can reach 350 degrees. It's Jiao Jiao in the rubber hose.
- Q:What's the difference between hose and hose for compressed air?
- Generally, they are bundled into difficult to buy, no need to stand upright, probably because I have not seen large caliber. I also think this thing has absolutely nothing to stand up to. You say the hard one is probably covered with rubber and steel ring inside. Generally used to connect peripherals and larger gas equipment. The hoses we call are generally not very rigid. It breaks easily because it is too hard. Use often put hose made of spring shape, prevent the discount of breath
- Q:Can the high-pressure rubber hose be followed by water pipes? Will it be poisonous?
- No, because I did not meet the drinking water level requirement!! Hose with drinking water hose!! Drinking for a long time is poisonous!
- Q:Rubber tube in the production process need to wrap cloth, in order to finalize the design, I want to know what cloth is winding cloth, what is the specification, please god!
- Rubber pipes need to be wrapped in fabric during production so that they can be easily formed. I want to know that the winding fabric is commonly called water cloth". Specifications can generally be winding as required!
- Q:Installation of rubber flexible joint
- The rubber flexible joint is strictly prohibited to install over displacement limit during installation.
- Q:What advantages does the Parker hose have in comparison with other hydraulic hoses?
- Parker hose and other hydraulic hose advantages compared to:First: from the price point of view, the price of PAKER is the most expensive industry. High popularity.Second: if from the quality point of view, the quality of stability, high degree of recognition.Third: from the point of view of use, the difference is not obvious. PAKER things match well.Fourth: strong pressure resistance, rated 400bar hose, blasting pressure can reach close to 1000ba
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range