SAE 100R1A one wire braided hydraulic hosewhich is in full compliance with international standard SAE J517 R1A, consistsof anti-oil synthetic rubber tube, one highly tensile steel wire braid as wellas a rubber cover which is resistant to abrasion, oil and weather. The rubbercover is anti-aging as well. Besides, the black reinforced layer with texturedsurface is braided with copper facing wire ...
- Q:How can you pump out the water from a fishpond with a rubber tube?
- Hold both ends of the rubber hose with both hands. One hand blocked nozzle, not to leak. Inhale with the mouth, suck the air out of the rubber tube, and then quickly put the blocked end into the tank. The lower end of the mouth is lowered and the water will flow out automatically. If there is no outflow, then put the rubber tube directly in the fish tank and inhale at the other end with the mouth. The water will be guided out, but the action should be quick, otherwise the water will remain in your mouth. In fact, this method is also from the oil tank in the car oil discharge method.
- Q:Hose wire is it? What's the function?
- It is used to make the skeleton material of high pressure hose, and increase the pressure resistance of the high-pressure hose.
- Q:How do the automobile rubber hoses combine with the quick couplings?
- The fluorine fast joint is aligned with the charging head on the air conditioner of the automobile, and can be connected by pressing lightly. Then the screw handle on the fast joint can be tightened reversely, so that it can be filled.
- Q:Is rubber tube harmful to drinking water?
- There are drinking water standard rubber tube, ordinary hose can not be directly applied to drinking water, there is low toxicity!
- Q:How to detect the reliability of rubber hose
- Suction flat test: in the 1min vacuum, after maintaining 10min, with diameter of 0.9 times the diameter of the hose rolled over, check the degree of collapse of the hose. Some standards used to measure the rate of change in the outer diameter of the hose to indicate the extent of deformation of the hose.
- Q:High pressure hose crimping connector, pressed on what position can effectively prevent the head off?
- The amount of compression in the joint core or material needs to be improved. If the joint can not be changed, can try to head off premise, reduce the withholding amount, to avoid excessive damage to the hose wire crimping.
- Q:Which is better for binding files with rubber tubes and cotton threads?
- X rubber hose and rubber band type light aging fast, not suitable for long-term preservation, cotton is afraid of water and insects
- Q:The rubber is sheathed on a metal cylinder. How should they be connected?
- If you describe it, it is recommended that a soft binder such as 704 silicone gel will be used to prevent shock absorption and separation. Metal surface to rust treatment, clean can be coated adhesive, rubber cover surface is best polished, degreasing treatment effect is good!
- Q:Production process and raw material of rubber
- Process selection: the tensile strength is the limit ability to characterize products can resist tensile failure. The main factors affecting the tensile strength of rubber are: the main valence bond, intermolecular force and polymer chain flexibility of macromolecular chains.
- Q:What is the essential difference between rubber expansion joint and rubber joint?
- The expansion joint is also called expansion device, expansion joint and compensator. It is divided into several types, such as ripple compensator, sleeve compensator, rotary compensator and square natural compensator, and also has intubation type expansion joint. Among them, the corrugated compensator is more commonly used, mainly to ensure the safe operation of the pipeline, and has the following functions: 1.. Compensating the axial, transverse and angular thermal deformation of the absorption pipeline. 2. vibration absorption equipment to reduce the impact of equipment vibration on the pipeline. The deformation of the pipeline 3., absorption of seismic subsidence.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range