SAE 100R1A one wire braided hydraulic hosewhich is in full compliance with international standard SAE J517 R1A, consistsof anti-oil synthetic rubber tube, one highly tensile steel wire braid as wellas a rubber cover which is resistant to abrasion, oil and weather. The rubbercover is anti-aging as well. Besides, the black reinforced layer with texturedsurface is braided with copper facing wire ...
- Q:Does the rubber tube affect the engine in the car's tank?
- I don't know what you mean by that, but the car's tank itself needs to be sealed and no clutter is allowed
- Q:M40 and M50, and then the hose is 2 "what does the box connection mean?"
- One with teeth and one with hose, the hose is 2 inches, 2 inches of hose, and the inner hole is 50MM (1 inches =25.4MM).
- Q:Rubber tube in the production process need to wrap cloth, in order to finalize the design, I want to know what cloth is winding cloth, what is the specification, please god!
- Rubber pipes need to be wrapped in fabric during production so that they can be easily formed. I want to know that the winding fabric is commonly called water cloth". Specifications can generally be winding as required!
- Q:Aging of natural gas pipeline
- 1, when in use, should always pay attention to the color of the fire. Orange flames indicate incomplete combustion of gas, and in this case carbon monoxide is released. The fire can be adjusted by adjusting the air door at the bottom of the stove, and the flame is blue.2, soup or water, containers should not be overfilled, nor unattended, so as to avoid the fire was spilled soup, water and water leakage.3, in a stew or soup, some people love the flame was very small, this can easily lead to leakage or incomplete combustion. Therefore, in the use of gas stoves, the fire can not be too small.Between the 4, and gas appliance hose inlet connector to connect closely, preferably with a pipe clip.5, in the same room, strictly prohibit the simultaneous use of two kinds of fire sources.6, the family is best equipped with dry powder fire extinguishers, so as to be prepared.
- Q:How to detect the reliability of rubber hose
- Hose size measurement: the inner and outer diameter, outer diameter, wall thickness, enhancement layer concentricity, inner and outer layer of glue thickness, assembly diameter, new GB and ISO increased the length and the measuring point mark, provides no pipe joint and a hose length of various pipe joint measurement method.
- Q:What material is the rubber joint used in the desulfurization pipeline? What's the difference?
- Three yuan EPDM rubber joint can be used, PN4-6 is no problem. Generally, the desulfurization pipeline is weak acid base,
- Q:How do I get the hose for the gas cooker?
- Stainless steel bellows, stainless steel bellows, with a service life of ten years. The outside of the tube is covered with a layer of yellow plastic. All the inside are made of stainless steel. The ends of the pipe are connected with the mouth. There is also a black rubber piece, which is connected with the valve. After the tightening, the rubber sheet will expand and prevent the depression. Some live in a building or a cottage residents, plastic hose home is often a mouse or other insect bite, the use of stainless steel tube after it will not happen.
- Q:The basic buret is a rubber tube is inlaid with a glass bead to replace glass piston. Why this burets cannot be used to install Potassium Permanganate solution?
- It can not be installed, but it does not conform to the standard of chemical experiment operation. Strong oxidizer will damage rubber tube. That's why it's not recommended. Acid burette operating standards have placed solution requirements.
- Q:How can the rubber pipe leaking from the cold water inlet of the electric water heater do?
- Estimation is inside the pipe aging cracking due to Water Leakage, no maintenance necessary, unless it is a joint sealing ring in aging can replace the sealing ring of new or with rubber or other flexible items I cut a replacement.
- Q:How often do the oil - resistant rubber pipes undergo atmospheric pressure testing?
- Hydraulic test verification pressure test: Test hose and assembly under verification pressure, continue 30s-60s, whether to produce leakage, deformation and damage. Compression deformation test: keep 1 minutes under the specified pressure (work pressure, verification pressure or other pressure below the proof pressure), measure the length and diameter of the hose, twist angle and bend. Bursting pressure test: Determination of the pressure at which the hose burst during the specified step-up rate. Leak test: save 5min at 70% of the minimum blast pressure, and check again and again for leaks or damage. Due to the fact that water is often used in tests, the pressure and leakage pressure at normal temperatures may be slightly lower at normal temperatures.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range