Reduce the dependence of climate system
24 hour uninterrupted power supply
(A) Solar Module
Rated Capacity (C10)
Overcharging Protect Voltage
Cut off Voltage
(C) Wind Generator
Rated Wind Speed
Survival Wind Speed
120% output, 30mins
Wind Generator Controller
Rated Input Voltage
Rated Input Current
Rated Output Voltage
Output Voltage Precision（V）
Output Frequency Precision（Hz）
120%, 60S; 150%, 10S
- Q:What are the main features of solar photovoltaic systems
- Compared with the commonly used thermal power generation system, the advantages of photovoltaic power generation:No danger of depletion; safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution, absolutely clean (pollution-free); not subject to geographical distribution of the resources, can take advantage of the building roof; for example, areas without electricity, and complex terrain area; no fuel consumption and the erection of transmission line can be on-site power supply high quality energy;; users emotionally receptive; the construction period is short, get energy to spend a short time.
- Q:Solar PV systems
- Third to encourage all types of power users, investment companies, professional contract Energy Service Companies, individuals as a project unit, investment and construction and operation of distributed PV projects.
- Q:What are the devices needed for PV systems?
- Inverter. The utility model is a device for converting the direct current of the solar cell square and the storage battery to the alternating current, which is the key component of the photovoltaic grid connected power generation system. Since the solar cells and batteries are DC power supply, when the load is AC load, the inverter is essential. The inverter can be divided into independent operation inverter and grid connected inverter. The independent operation of the inverter is used for the independent operation of the solar cell power generation system, for independent load power supply. Grid connected inverter for grid connected solar power generation system, this paper introduces the photovoltaic grid connected generation system . As shown in Figure 1, the grid connected inverter by IGBT power switching devices, control circuit of the switching element is regular continuous open or off, so that the output voltage polarity alternating, DC input into AC output. The inverter can be divided into square wave inverter and sine wave inverter according to the output wave type. The square wave inverter has the advantages of simple circuit, low cost, large harmonic component, and the utility model can be used for a system with a few hundred watts and a low harmonic requirement. Sine wave inverter is expensive, but can be applied to various loads.
- Q:Solar photovoltaic system
- To search and collect profit (in all spontaneous terms): the average recovery of funds on average generating capacity = * (distributed generation electricity subsidies + residential electricity price =200* (0.42+0.55) =194 were the first year of the recovery of funds = daily recovery funds *365=194*365=70810 yuan investment recovery period = total investment / average recovery of funds is about =450000/70810=7.06 years. 6.5 years 25 years average annual net income = recovery funds * (20 -6.5) + daily average generation price *365 * electricity days *5 years =70810*13.5+200*0.55*365*5=1156680 yuan
- Q:Household solar photovoltaic power generation system connected to the grid, how much money?
- Sold to the power supply bureau 0.45 yuan once, the state subsidy fee of $0.42, a year issued 3000 kwh.
- Q:How to calculate the income of photovoltaic system
- Photovoltaic panels can only generate electricity, storage batteries need to match. The peak power output of photovoltaic panels = peak wattage X local sunshine time X efficiency coefficient of general domestic parts of the sunshine time is 4 hours (per day), the efficiency of PV system with battery is about 0.7. That is to say, 1000W system, the average daily electricity is about 2800WH (2.8 degrees) or so in accordance with the distributed PV subsidy of 0.35 yuan / degree, solar photovoltaic power generation more than the Internet how exactly?
- Q:I want to install a full set of domestic solar heating equipment does not know how much money to spend, please.
- According to the annual use of 280 square meters of construction area of the average daily consumption of 11 square meters, energy saving rate of more than 50% of the total energy consumption of more than 11 square meters. Cost: 38000 yuan (excluding heating part); system design life: 20 years; saving ratio: 280 square housing annual use of wall mounted gas boiler is about 3000 cubic meters of natural gas per cubic, an average of 2.2 yuan, a total of 6600 yuan.
- Q:Solar power generation system how to choose?
- To choose the right, we must first understand the composition of the system and the core of the power generation. Solar power system consists of solar panels or solar module, inverter, bracket, distribution box, cable and other accessories. The core components are solar modules and inverters, which directly determine how much electricity is generated and how many years to come. 5KW system, in the summer when the maximum amount of light radiation can be issued 23 days a day or so.
- Q:Solar power generation system installation which precautions, ah, there is a need for special attention
- Solar power system consists of solar panels, solar controller, battery, inverter and other load. Solar power system installation note has the following 1, the battery plate array need to consider the installation azimuth angle, tilt angle. 2, to avoid blocking between the panels. Including the surrounding buildings (poles, building eaves, etc.). 3, stent placement stability and firmness. 4, the distance between the line and the bus box location. Try to walk a short distance and average. 5, related accessories to meet the system requirements (such as wiring column, with wire diameter etc.). 6, the terminal should be firm, to prevent the virtual connection or disconnection.
- Q:What are the components of the solar photovoltaic system?
- Photovoltaic system is composed of solar cell array, battery, charge and discharge controller, inverter, AC distribution cabinet, automatic solar tracking system, automatic solar module dust removal system and other equipment. The equipment is in the light (either sunlight or other light generated by the light) case, battery to absorb the light, the two ends of the cell appeared heterocharge accumulation, namely "photo voltage", which is "photovoltaiceffect". Under the effect of the photovoltaic effect, both ends of the solar cell produce electromotive force, which converts light energy into electrical energy, which is an energy conversion device. Silicon solar cells are generally divided into monocrystalline silicon solar cells, polycrystalline silicon solar cells and amorphous silicon solar cells three
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range