Pipeelines Covered Roofing Aluminium Coil
l Product Information
A1100 A3003 H16 H18 etc
1240mm 1250mm 1260mm
PE or PVDF
meet the customer requirement
more than 25 micron
more than 18 micron
various colours to choose
Acp, HPL, fireproof board, building decoration materials etc
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Sea Worthy Wooden pallet
Delivery detail: About 25 days
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Aluminium Products have been our featured products. We have specialized in aluminium products for about a decade and have sold our good quality aluminium products to the worldwide.
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
- Q:Which female deodorant doesn't have aluminum? ?
- Aluminum salts are used in antiperspirants. So, skip anything that claims to be an antiperspirant. (Some things that are antiperspirants are sold as deodorants, but not the other way around.) Right Guard Sport spray does not contain aluminum salts, and my T-shirts stayed white after I switched to it. Many people mistakenly think that it is the sweat that discolors the armpits.
- Q:welding steel near aluminum?
- A 110 volt mig might not get hot enough to fuse to the broken stud but you are on the right track. The heat from welding will loosen the stud slightly sometimes enough to back it out with a sharp tool or slot cut in the broken piece. I have removed many broken bolts and studs in aluminum that were deep in the head with tig, by welding a dab of weld at a time and keep building it up till I could grab it with a pair of pliers. It requires precision welding skills but can be done. You might try it with the mig but you must not allow the arc to touch the aluminum. If you weld the washer to it make sure that the washer is not plated it will create more problems for you (health related). Good luck!
- Q:Vinyl Siding vs. Repainting Existing Aluminum ?
- get the siding. its not that expensive and you will never have to paint again!
- Q:What volume of oxygen measured at 25oC and 0.975 atm is required to completely oxidize 3.42 g of aluminum to a?
- First write out the formula reaction: 4Al + 3O2 --- 2Al2O3 Next, find the number of moles of oxygen gas needed to oxidize 3.42 g of aluminium completely. From the cchemical equation above, 3 mol of oxygen is used to oxidize completely 4 mol of aluminium. Calculate the no. of moles of aluminium used: no. of moles of aluminium used = 3.42 g / molar mass of Al = 3.42 g / 26.98 g mol^-1 = 0.127 mol Use the mole ratio concept to find the no. of moles of oxygen required: no. of moles of oxygen required : no. of moles of aluminium used = 3 : 4 no. of moles of oxygen required / 0.127 = 3 / 4 no. of moles of oxygen required = (3 / 4)(0.127) = 0.095 mol Next, use the gas equation PV = nRT [P: Pressure of gas in Pa; V: Volume of gas in m^3; n: no. of moles; R, gas constant, 8.314 J mol^-1 K^-1; T, Temperature of gas in K] -Convert 0.975 atm to Pa: 0.975 atm = (0.975 x 101325) Pa = 98791.875 Pa -Convert 25 oC to K: 25 oC = (25 + 273) K = 298 K -Substitute into the equation PV = nRT and solve it: (98791.875)(V) = (0.095)(8.31)(298) (98791.875)(V) = 235.2561 V = 235.2561 / 98791.875 = 0.002381 m^3 = (0.002381 x 10^3) L = 2.381 L
- Q:Can aluminum coil 3003H24 replace 3A21H14?
- It is ok in some way as both of them are alumal. The hardness of 3003H24 is similar to that of 3A21H14 after hardening without annealing. Both have good corrosion resistance, plasticity and bad machinability. They cannot be used as load bearing parts even though small load is ok. They cannot be anodized.
- Q:When aluminium roll is rolled 0.14, when roll take off, loose layer how to return a responsibility?
- The layers between the extrusion effect increases, there is a high speed roll out effect, so that the support of oil film between layer and layer thinning, especially edge thinning, lost support of the aluminum layer partial collapse, there is the edge of the water ripple condition serious if the aluminum layer a big part of the in-plane film thickness thinning, will occur due to the inner tension decreases, torque generated in the outer layer of the strong rolling tension, will roll toward the side with the offset, coil diameter is larger, the offset will become increasingly large, even from the reel, offset The direction is uncertain, but from the analysis of stress can be analyzed;
- Q:A good way to clean aluminum?
- Bare aluminum surfaces tend to corrode and go dull when left exposed to the air. That's just the way things are. If you want. you could use a lot of elbow grease and a metal polishing compound like Simichrome to shine up your manifold, then spray it with clear-coat paint to help keep it bright. Just be sure that if you do use clear-coat paint, that it will stand up to the high temperatures of your engine compartment.
- Q:Why the aluminum sheet crack after?
- What I want to add is to choose such welding wires as 5383 or 5183 wire whose magnesium content is higher than 5754 wire. The loss of magnesium due to high temperature in welding process may reduce the intensity of welding area.
- Q:heat of fusion of aluminum?
- Heat Of Fusion Of Aluminum
- Q:What's the difference between an aluminum alloy strip and an aluminum coil?
- The specifications are different. Generally speaking, the aluminum strips are of small size, and the aluminum rolls are of large size
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range