a) Applicable for the entrance of houses or flats
b) Can also be used as room door
c) Suitable for different wall thickness
d) Shockproof, soundproof, warmth preserved, anti-pry, anti-drill, moisture proof, guards against theft
e) Environmentally friendly
f) Bright, lustrous and durable appearance
wood plastic composite doors
Waterproof, Fire-retardant, Soundproof, Environmental
Ivory White, Oak Rosewood, Ironwood,
Red Wood Grain, Red Sandalwood,
Purple Sandalwood, Yellow Sandalwood
Height*Width*Thickness = 2000*800*45mm
700mm, 800mm, 900mm
(Height can be customized)
X02, X03, X04, X05
1*20 Feet Container(150 Sets)
3.Packaging & Shipping
2. Container Size
20 GP/ 40 HQ
3. PACKING METHOD
1 pcs/CTN, PE film + bubble bag + strong carton
4. LOADING CAPACITY
850mm*2050mm*43mm 380pcs/STD 20'
5. DELIVERY LEAD TIME
normally within 30 days; exactly time depends on arrangement
- Q:Can a dog door be installed in a metal exterior door?
- It shouldn't be a problem at all. As long as it is not too thick of a door anyways.
- Q:why a metal door should not be built to fit tightly to a frame of a door in a hot weather region?
- Metal expands when it gets warm, so the door would not open or close well in hot weather.
- Q:Bedroom with aluminum doors or solid wood doors
- Aluminum alloy door, more durable
- Q:Titanium magnesium alloy door how to count
- This question is very vague.
Titanium magnesium alloy door itself is calculated, the market is generally long X high = area X single price single door / double door mantle calculated by the meter.
If it is installed
First to determine the standard door or in accordance with the requirements of the door size, the door frame but also to reduce the area occupied by the door, if it is on the sliding door, should also be considered overlapping ...
- Q:Metal Guard Doors: Great with security or no?
- Depends. If you have real data that your area is high-risk, quite possibly. But then do not neglect deadbolts for all exterior doors, reinforced strikers for them, every window evaluated, reduced plantings near the house, exterior lighting (automatic/motion sensing), possibly a home alarm system, a big dog, or even (with appropriate license and training) a firearm. Hopefully, it's not that bad (I'd move). In my personal experience, the biggest problems, which have been several, have come from loved ones who were naive or innocently trusting of who they let in the door, however secure it may have been when locked. Everyone in the house must understand that no stranger gets in, unless wearing a uniform and ID, and with a call-ahead for permission. Children alone, roughly under age 12, should generally never let anyone in, or even talk to them (suggesting they are alone), unless family. Only exception is law enforcement or the fire department with the truck running in the street. Everybody else can be ignored, or met outside. Also very helpful is good relations with the neighbors, who can watch your six and your turf when you're not there. So pick up their paper when they're out of town, help them when doing anything heavy alone, like broken branches after a storm, invite to a meal or BBQ, or just stop and chat when you see them. Kinda like family.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum-plastic co-extruded doors and windows and broken aluminum windows and doors?
- Aluminum-plastic co-extruded doors and windows generally refers to plastic aluminum, theoretically can reach the strength of aluminum doors and windows, and not easily deformed! But in fact the case of aluminum and plastic heat and cold deformation of the varying degrees, the doors and windows have great damage, technology to be improved! Broken aluminum alloy doors and windows, refers to the doors and windows inside and outside the aluminum alloy is not connected but by the insulation strip stitching, to cut off the purpose of aluminum heat transfer!
- Q:I often get (electric) shocks when I hold metal doors or filing cabinet, or anything metal.?
- Static electricity!I get it too all the time in the summer. I can't touch car doors, metal stair rails. One time on holiday me and my boyfriend kept getting it from an elevator and he shocked my a**! Also got it from a trampoline.
- Q:weird... these past few days I always get grounded or spark our metal door knob... does any of you got an idea?
- A very simple explanation. Static electricity is caused by 2 dissimilar materials that are non conductive rubbing against each other and building a powerful electrostatic charge. This is then discharged suddenly through a conductor. The conductor is usually dry air and you are part of the conductor. That is why you feel the shock. To prevent it, build up a higher humidity in your home or quit scuffing your feet on the carpet.
- Q:Are metal exterior doors a good choice for my home?
- IF WELL INSULATED AND SECURE.
- Q:How do I paint indoor metal door?
- 1) Remove Hardware and Weather Stripping 2) Remove Excess Window Glazing 3) Clean and Mask 4) Fix Dents, Sand and Prime then use a brush, roller or spray to paint the door good luck
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range