1. Cuplock scaffolding system has high flexibility and high loading capacity. And it is mainly used to build bridges, tunnels, metro stations, and etc.
2. Cuplock scffolding is made by Q235 steel which is strong and durable.
3. A complete cuplock scaffolding system includes standards, ledgers, or diagonal braces.
4. The accessories of cuplock scaffolding system are cantilever bracket, side bracket, ladder bracket, ladder, intermediate, and etc.
5. One standard is welded an up cup and a bottom cup in every 500mm to join ledgers at different
6. One ledger is welded a ledger blade on both ends.
Q235 /Q345steel Grade
Standard.Ledger .Diagonal brace. Top/Bottop Cup/ Ledge Blade
Electric Galvanized/HDG/Powder coated
Widely used in Bridge .Tunnel.Peterifaction.Shipbuilding .railway,Airport. Dock Industry and Civil Building
By Steel pallet or bulk
Screw jack base
- Q:Specification and type of scaffold erection
- 4 the vertical pole of the scaffold, the size of the cross bar according to the specific use of the scaffold to determine the specific circumstances, but shall not exceed the following values:Horizontal vertical rod vertical rod large cross bar small crossbar small cantilever cantilever length 1.5m 1.2m 2.0m 1.5m 0.45M5 ramps board, springboard slope is no larger than 1:3, width of not less than 1.5m. 6 wooden rods: wire with 8#
- Q:How badly does getting an industrial/scaffolding piercing hurt?
- well when i got mine it really didn't hurt tht muchh the second hole hurt the most but only because i was thinking about it. andd it hurts more afterwards especially during the first few dayss if you hit it by accidentt. and cleaning it honestly is a pain, its annoyinggg but you have to do it, during the first few weeks clean it 3 times daily then you can start going down to two times daily. and do sea salt soaks and stufff anddd the actual piercing for me was about a 4 or a 5 (10 being painfulest) and the healing has been about a 5 or a 6 but i just got it done last weeek, if you really want it then get it,the pain is only temporaryy buttt its deff worth it in the end :)
- Q:Method for inspection of foot hand frame fittings
- Or "low pressure fluid delivery welded steel pipe" GBT 3092
- Q:Introduction of external scaffolding
- 1.1.2 fastener1 steel tubular scaffold made of malleable iron fasteners, the material should be consistent with current national standard "steel pipe scaffolding fasteners" (GB15831) regulations; the fastener made by other materials used, test show that the quality meets the standard requirements before use.2 fastener used in the scaffold, bolt tightening torque up to 6.5N.M, shall not be damaged.
- Q:What is the mobile scaffolding materials
- . 5 years of surface treatment period, and the use of the elimination period, very close to the larger share of the market share. Determine where you can find the mobile scaffolding, because mobile scaffolding is easy to find, and mobile scaffolding is not too difficult to find.
- Q:What is the rental price of the mobile scaffolding and accessories now? How to rent a law?
- As for the specific rent is not easy to say, because each scaffolding rental companies may have some differences
- Q:What are the requirements for the sampling inspection of scaffolding?
- Inspection and acceptance of cantilever scaffold1 after the erection of the cantilever support, the scaffold is erected;2 before loading on the work layer;3 after each set of 10m height;4 after reaching the design height;5 in the case of more than six winds and heavy rain;6 use more than a month.Cantilever scaffold inspection document1 special construction plan and design documents;2 safety technical disclosure;3 the provisions of appendix D, table D.1.
- Q:What are the common rules for calculating the amount of scaffolding works
- The independent brick (stone column) less than 3.60M in height, scaffold to construct the core column multiplied by the circumference of high calculation, the implementation of masonry scaffolding in the shelf; column 3.60M with column wise, the structure of the circumference of the core column height calculated by multiplying plus 3.60M, the implementation of masonry scaffolding outside the shelf (single row). Where masonry height exceeds 1.5m of the masonry are required to calculate the scaffolding.
- Q:Scaffolding / Industrial Piercing in Birmingham?
- Cost depends on the studio. It ranges from 20 to 45 pounds for each piercing, most common price is 25 pounds for each piercing, high quality titanium or stainless steel jewelry included. The industrial is 2 piercings in one so : 25 + 25 = 50 pounds, jewelry included.
- Q:21M high full scaffold erection scheme
- 2 even wall pieces must be removed with the scaffolding layer by layer, is strictly prohibited even after the first wall of the whole layer or several layers removed and then removed the scaffolding; demolition should not exceed the height of the 2 step, such as the height difference is greater than the step, should be added to strengthen the wall;3 when the scaffolding removed to the lower part of the last long rod height (about 6.5m), should be in the appropriate position to set up temporary support reinforcement, and then dismantle the wall;4 when the scaffold is divided into sections and sub sections to be removed, the two ends of the scaffold without dismantling should be added with the wall and the transverse reinforcement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range