1. Cuplock scaffolding system has high flexibility and high loading capacity. And it is mainly used to build bridges, tunnels, metro stations, and etc.
2. Cuplock scffolding is made by Q235 steel which is strong and durable.
3. A complete cuplock scaffolding system includes standards, ledgers, or diagonal braces.
4. The accessories of cuplock scaffolding system are cantilever bracket, side bracket, ladder bracket, ladder, intermediate, and etc.
5. One standard is welded an up cup and a bottom cup in every 500mm to join ledgers at different
6. One ledger is welded a ledger blade on both ends.
Q235 /Q345steel Grade
Standard.Ledger .Diagonal brace. Top/Bottop Cup/ Ledge Blade
Electric Galvanized/HDG/Powder coated
Widely used in Bridge .Tunnel.Peterifaction.Shipbuilding .railway,Airport. Dock Industry and Civil Building
By Steel pallet or bulk
Screw jack base
- Q:what are the scaffolding building on I-44 between milemarker 282 and 283 east bound on the north side of the h
- Are you talking about where the trains are? The cylander shaped buildings? They are oil/fuel tanks... they have a big balloon like thing with a weight on top that as it fills will fill out inside the scaffolding. I have not seen them filled in years though.
- Q:Exterior wall scaffold construction plan?
- Vertical pole:Double row scaffolding pole, pole top high eaves 1.5m structure. Single tube base for vertical rod bottom. The vertical rod joint is connected with a butt fastener, and the vertical rod and the large cross bar are connected by a right angle fastener. When the joint is staggered, the two adjacent column joints are avoided to be in the same span, and the distance between them is not less than 50cm; the distance between each joint center and the main node is not greater than 60cm.
- Q:Which piercing hurts less - helix or scaffold?
- The first piercing of the scaffold will feel the same as getting your helix done. The second will hurt a bit more. The healing of a scaffold, however, will probably be more painful than just one helix piercing and will take a bit longer.
- Q:Little help on Industrial/Scaffold Piercings?
- i got mine (industrial) almost 8 years ago and it cost me $42. it hurt, they do it with one needle and just go straight across your ear. my mom nearly cried when she saw it. it feels really hot and sore after you get it and you have to constantly turn the bar in your ear to prevent infection and a keloid scar. i had a keloid scar on my ear from it and when i started working i was asked to take it out. it smells funny sometimes but i loved having it. kinda miss it now. good luck! xo
- Q:Specification and type of scaffold erection
- 2 fasteners should be qualified factory, where brittle crack, deformation, sliding wire shall not be used. 3 steel scaffolding should be 2 ~ 3mm thick No. 3 steel plate, with the length of 1.4 ~ 3.6m, 23 ~ 25cm, width of rib height should be 5cm, available on both ends of connecting device, surface with anti slip hole, where the crack distortion may not be used.
- Q:I want to know the classification of scaffolding in the building
- Steel pipe scaffold. The utility model is composed of two or more steel pipes of different specifications, such as a door type scaffold.
- Q:The role of the external scaffolding and the relevant provisions?
- There are many kinds of scaffolding, there are many types of scaffolding alone. According to the use, structure, decoration scaffolding scaffolding and protective scaffolding; according to the use of materials, there are bamboo scaffolding, scaffolding, metal scaffolding; according to the structure form, there are several independent bar type, frame type, bridge, hanging, hanging, pick style etc..
- Q:what is common cause of formwork and scaffolding failure during construction?
- Improper assembly seems to be a big one. Workers often neglect to install the internal diagonal from upper corner to opposite lower corner when it comes to scaffolding. Formwork usually fails by inadequate bracing at the bottom as hydrostatic pressure builds. This can be mitigated to some extent by allowing the concrete to set up a bit before pouring the next layer. For earth formwork, you have to be real careful about expansive clay becoming saturated and overwhelming the bracing as it expands.
- Q:why in medieval times did they always build a new scaffold between beheadings?
- Well that's not entirely true; they didn't ALWAYS built a new scaffold. Probably movies let you think so but that was not the case.
- Q:is my scaffolding piercing infected/?
- Normally if there is an infection it is very very sore, red, warm to the touch, and secretes yellow or green pus. It sounds like you might also be possibly forming a keloid, but most likely it is just irritated. Continue with your sea salt soaks (hopefully thats what your doing) and go down to your piercer and have them check it out if you get too worried about it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range