1. Cuplock scaffolding system has high flexibility and high loading capacity. And it is mainly used to build bridges, tunnels, metro stations, and etc.
2. Cuplock scffolding is made by Q235 steel which is strong and durable.
3. A complete cuplock scaffolding system includes standards, ledgers, or diagonal braces.
4. The accessories of cuplock scaffolding system are cantilever bracket, side bracket, ladder bracket, ladder, intermediate, and etc.
5. One standard is welded an up cup and a bottom cup in every 500mm to join ledgers at different
6. One ledger is welded a ledger blade on both ends.
Q235 /Q345steel Grade
Standard.Ledger .Diagonal brace. Top/Bottop Cup/ Ledge Blade
Electric Galvanized/HDG/Powder coated
Widely used in Bridge .Tunnel.Peterifaction.Shipbuilding .railway,Airport. Dock Industry and Civil Building
By Steel pallet or bulk
Screw jack base
- Q:I would like to ask how much scaffolding steel prices
- Hello, you ask this question is not answered, you are building it, I am here to help you check a lot of information on the Internet, here to share with you, you can look at the reference price, the price there is no uniform standard, each region is different, the price is for reference only. Practice has proved that the new scaffold not only safe and reliable construction, installation speed, and the amount of steel scaffolding can be reduced to 33%, disassembly efficiency is improved by more than two times, the construction cost can be decreased, the construction site civilization, clean and tidy.
- Q:examples of scaffolding?
- Google these 1) Independent scaffold 2) Putlog scaffold 3) Birdcage scaffold
- Q:What is the bowl buckle scaffolding, bowl buckle scaffold what are the characteristics
- Specification and application of bowl buckle scaffold pole fittingsBowl buckle type steel pipe scaffolding rod parts can be divided into its main components, auxiliary components, special components three
- Q:Method for inspection of foot hand frame fittings
- Should adopt the current national standard "straight welded steel pipe" GBT 13793
- Q:Should I get a Scaffold piercing and hide it from my parents?
- im talking from experience-scaffold piercings are VERY painful, and take a long time to heal. so there wouldnt be any way you could take it out to hide it for a good few months! it really isnt a great piercing to get unless you can openly look after it properly. anyway you shouldnt disregard what your parents say...i know thats what you want to do!lol really though, its very painfull!
- Q:Scaffold Piercing Aftercare?
- I've had my industrial for over two years, it's a great piercing but aftercare is important and it does take awhile for it to heal. Here was my schedule for my industrial and all of my piercings since then... When I got my industrial I was in school until about 4 pm as well (I'm no longer in school now so I do it a little differently now) so this schedule might be doable for you. I took showers in the morning but that's not a huge problem. I'd wake up in the morning and while showering I'd clean my piercing with antibacterial soap AFTER I washed my hair and did my other shower rituals. Then when I got out of the shower I would do a short sea salt soaks (sea salt soaks are going to be much better for your piercing than H2O). I'd mix non-iodized sea salt in a clean new dixie cup with warm water, then I'd bend over and let my ear soak in the water for about five minutes. Sea salt soaks are great because they help promote healing and prevent/clean up infections. Then I'd go to school and after school I'd do a simple little rinse with a saline solution (which you can buy at any grocery store, usually around the contact supplies). Saline is good for when you're in a rush and don't have time to do a sea salt soak. Then at night I'd do a long sea salt soak and I'd soak my ear for about 10-15 minutes. Now for you, since you shower at night I would clean my ear with antibacterial soap every night in the shower and do a long sea salt soak after my shower, before bed. Then in the morning I'd so a short little sea salt soak before school and after school you can use a saline solution or the H2O. Good luck! This worked for me with all 6 of my piercings.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold accessories
- Foot plateThe foot board can be made of steel, wood, bamboo and other materials, each quality should not be greater than 30kg. Stamping steel foot board is commonly used as a foot board, usually with thick 2mm steel plate pressing, length 2-4m, width 250mm, the surface should be anti slip measures. Wooden feet can be used for the thickness of not less than 50mm of cedar wood or pine production, length 3~4m, width 200-250mm, both ends should be equipped with galvanized steel hoop two, in order to prevent the end of the wooden hand foot damage.
- Q:Scarlet Letter: Why does Hester keep her promise to Chillingworth on the scaffold?
- Because she owes him since she cheated on him.
- Q:What issues need to pay attention to the construction of high-level scaffolding
- The use of the end of the scaffolding (including the construction of accessories) should be returned to the library, classified storage. Open dumps, the site should be smooth, good drainage, under the support pad, and covered with a sheet, accessories, parts should be stored indoors. Wuxi Dongfang scaffolding scaffolding factory products strictly according to JOD-1999 and OD15001-1205 standards, a type of mobile scaffolding scaffolding, scaffolding, roulette scaffolding, scaffolding and scaffolding accessories.
- Q:industrial/scaffold piercing question?
- trust me, bro. bad idea. industrials are very tempermental at best. your helmet will cause every problem possible. any descent piercer would tell you the same. don't do it. they take up to a year to heal soif you really want one, quit football or wait til you're out of school.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range