15/15.6/17/18.5/21.6/23.6 INCH LCD Monitor
Hey, Looking for some cheap but with good quality monitor at moment?
Don't hestiate contact me! every size(from 12-55 inch) is possible!
Many models can be selected!
flat-panel LCD monitor
Brings your images to life.
1024*768/1366*768/1440*900 maximum resolution
Provides stunning image clarity.
Ultrafast 5 ms response time
Allows pixels to change colors quickly to avoid streaking, blurring and ghosting in fast-moving scenes and video games.
1000:1 contrast ratio; 300 cd/m² brightness
For a highly visible display and clear on-screen images.
170° horizontal and 160° vertical viewing angles
Let you clearly see the screen from multiple vantage points.
For use at home or at the office.
1 year warranty, 1% free spare parts
OEM service include LOGO and box design etc.
5. one year international warranty
Promotion Time !!Come On! Never Miss the Chance!
1.Display Size diagonal
2.Panel vender and type
344.232 (H) x 193.536 (V)
0.25875(H) x 0.25875(W)
5.Audio Speaker System
7.Maximum Audio Output
2W × 2 (Optional)
PC Audio in 3.5mm Jack:x1
OSD Support: English, Portuguese. German, French, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Chinese etc..
10.Normal voltage range
12.Stand by Mode Power Consumption
3W or less
User manual, AC Power Cord , Adapter
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:Technical help - How can I hook up my TV to my Samsung Syncmaster 2494 LCD monitor?
- That will NEVER work. You cannot connect a TV set to a computer monitor. And the low-rating idiot is a complete moron if he actually thinks that would work. In any case, your old boob-tube TV is UTTERLY unnecessary and totally irrelevent if you want to watch TV and use your XBox 360 on the monitor. You can connect the XBox 360 directly to your Samsung monitor by using the purpose-built Microsoft XBox HDAV VGA cable. And to watch TV on your Samsung monitor (which is HDCP-compliant and can actually be used as an HDTV), you need a digital HD cable box, which has a DVI or HDMI jack that can be directly connected to your monitor's DVI port.
- Q:LCD color occasionally slants red
- You are partial color, is RGB, three primary colors occasionally less one, it is recommended to change the root line test, if not, may be the problem of the display
- Q:What is the best LCD monitor for my MacBook Pro?
- Presently, there is no such thing as a 30 monitor that costs under $400. 30-inch monitors are usually very high-resolution monitors that do 2560x1600, and those cost upwards of $1000. Unless you want a 32-inch LCD HDTV, those might be had for $400, but their resolution is far lower, usually 1366x768. There are also LCD HDTVs that can do 1920x1080 (aka 1080p High Definition), but you would be hard-pressed to find one of those for under $400.
- Q:My LCD monitor isn't working?
- sometimes you can unplug the lcd monitor for awhile, plug it back in and try again - might help. this has happened to me too - and chances are that the video drivers need to be reinstalled - i use an old video card to do this because your current video card will not get a display at all - I don't know how to help you unless you have an old video card to use. A computer shop could reinstall the drivers pretty cheaply.
- Q:howe can i tell if my lcd monitor is going bad?
- It sounds like the monitor has gone bad, but something else that can help is to delete the old video adapter drivers and reinstall with the latest version.
- Q:Why does my lcd monitor blank out after a while?
- Assuming you've already checked your operating system's screensaver settings, and made sure there aren't any power-saving settings enabled on the monitor's hardware itself, it could be because there's a subtle incompatibility between your video card, video driver, and the monitor itself. If you're running Windows, remove all the video and monitor references from the Device Manager and reboot to let Windows rediscover and refresh the setup. If it only detects your monitor as Generic LCD monitor or some such, and the problem is still occurring, you may want to check the internet to see if there's a specific driver for that monitor. In addition, look the model of monitor up, find out its hardware resolution, and set your Windows desktop resolution to the same numbers. Also make sure that your video card supports that particular resolution - some of the older cards don't work all that well with widescreen LCDs. To get around that problem a bit, make sure you are running the very latest video drivers for your video card.
- Q:Acer LCD Monitor Problems?
- call acer if you bought it new it is under thier warranty
- Q:Where can I find a large 4:3 lcd monitor?
- That's a tough one anything larger than 22 is going to be widescreen (or special order and super expensive). Why not just use a regular TV with a composite in port, and just use a video card that'll hook into it (most dedicated vid cards nowadays will have a composite out)? You'll save a ton of money this way
- Q:How many years can the AOC LCD monitor last?
- LCDs can last 5 years!This is the general saying! Like television, the useful life is generally said to be 10 years, but my family's old Changhong TV, now almost 15 years, but also good!
- Q:What does LCD's 4ms and 8ms mean?
- Refers to the time of the monitor responsePlay the big 3D game, the smaller the better, and now the smallest is 2MSThe smaller the time, the faster the monitor's response, and the smoother the game screen looks8MS is enough, if it is a professional 3D designer, generally speaking, the smaller the MS value, the better the monitorThe smaller the MS value is, the higher the price is
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range