15/15.6/17/18.5/21.6/23.6 INCH LCD Monitor
Hey, Looking for some cheap but with good quality monitor at moment?
Don't hestiate contact me! every size(from 12-55 inch) is possible!
Many models can be selected!
flat-panel LCD monitor
Brings your images to life.
1024*768/1366*768/1440*900 maximum resolution
Provides stunning image clarity.
Ultrafast 5 ms response time
Allows pixels to change colors quickly to avoid streaking, blurring and ghosting in fast-moving scenes and video games.
1000:1 contrast ratio; 300 cd/m² brightness
For a highly visible display and clear on-screen images.
170° horizontal and 160° vertical viewing angles
Let you clearly see the screen from multiple vantage points.
For use at home or at the office.
1 year warranty, 1% free spare parts
OEM service include LOGO and box design etc.
5. one year international warranty
Promotion Time !!Come On! Never Miss the Chance!
1.Display Size diagonal
2.Panel vender and type
344.232 (H) x 193.536 (V)
0.25875(H) x 0.25875(W)
5.Audio Speaker System
7.Maximum Audio Output
2W × 2 (Optional)
PC Audio in 3.5mm Jack:x1
OSD Support: English, Portuguese. German, French, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Chinese etc..
10.Normal voltage range
12.Stand by Mode Power Consumption
3W or less
User manual, AC Power Cord , Adapter
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:What is the imaging principle of liquid crystal display?
- 1, liquid crystal display (LCD/Liquid Crystal Display) imaging principle, is to place liquid crystal between two conductive glass, driven by the electric field between the two electrodes, the liquid crystal molecules to distort the electric field effect of columns, in order to control the light transmission or shadowing function, the switch in power between the shade and image is displayed. If coupled with the color filter, it can display a color image.In 2, with two pieces of glass substrate alignment film, liquid crystal alignment along the groove so that the glass substrate with 90 degree deviation due to the film groove, so the liquid crystal molecules become reverse type, when the glass substrate without electric field, the light through the polarizer with LCD 90 degree twist, the lower polarizing plate, liquid crystal the display panel white; when the glass substrate is the electric field, the liquid crystal molecules to produce alignment changes, light through the liquid crystal molecular gap to maintain the original direction is below the polarizing plate shielding light is absorbed, not revealing, LCD panel display black. Liquid crystal display is based on this voltage, so that the panel to achieve the display effect.Basic introduction:A liquid crystal display (LCD) is a flat, ultra thin display device consisting of a certain number of color or black and white pixels, placed in front of the light source or reflector. Liquid crystal display power consumption is very low, so it is favored by engineers, applicable to the use of battery electronic equipment. Its main principle is to stimulate the liquid crystal molecules with electric current to produce dots, lines and planes, and match the back lamp tube to form a picture.
- Q:How to eliminate the font flash of LCD?
- Desktop - right button - Property - Settings - Advanced - Monitor - refresh, the frequency raised a little, CRT display is so tune, I do not know the LCD, OK?
- Q:LCD display driver, there are 3 files, how to install?
- Before installing the display driver, there will be a lot of plug and play monitors in the device managerFind the monitor options inside the plug is inserted in the first page of the monitor with a monitor right click Update drive out whether the next second page search install from a list or designated location third page don't the next step in device manager. I want to choose the driver to install a fourth page from disk fifth page browse your files inside the folder where the driver will display the 2405fpw file selection after open and then determine the next step to completeFrom the above documentation, this drive applies only to the Windows2000 system
- Q:How to set the resolution of 22 inch LCD?!
- That's what the graphics card doesn't support. The computer system defaults to just showing the resolution of the graphics cards you want to see,Desktop right-click - properties - Settings - Advanced adapters - listing all modes is OK
- Q:How to set the LCD display is good?
- With the flat panel display settings, there is not much difference
- Q:Why does the color change when the LCD is tilted?
- The LCD itself is like this. It is shown by liquid crystal molecules, and the liquid crystal molecules are light, so you look different at different angles. So, of course, it's not bad.
- Q:Computer LCD dirty, how to clean?
- There are special clean water, you can go to the computer store to buy a bottle. But when you wipe, you should turn off the computer for 10-15 minutes until the computer cools and scrub
- Q:LCD video cable is not common?
- Two kinds of analog interface and digital interface. You're all analog interfaces.
- Q:How much is the voltage of LCD driver? How much is it?
- In the AD board and the screen between the screen line can be measured, usually red line, or in the cable, one of which is VCC. To signal in the case of input signals, or the machine standby, there will be no screen pressure. Different manufacturers / sizes of screen screen pressure is not the same, there are generally +3.3V/, +5V, /+12v and so on.
- Q:Do you need to erase the LCD?
- There are two entirely opposite versions of the Internet: "degaussing" and "do not erase"! Personally think that does not require degaussing, reason is: liquid crystal display and CRT display principle are essentially different, will not cause adverse effect of remanence external magnetic field and the metal components of the display on the LCD color and color purity, so the liquid crystal display does not require degaussing circuit or degaussing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range