1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:I had a tile floor put down in the bathroom?
- I work for a manufacturer of tile and stone setting materials. Try this, before renting the steam cleaner: wash it down with SoftScrub and a stiff brush. 90% of the time, this will bring your grout and tile back to original color. Sealing the tile: ignore previous answers. Yes, you want to seal your tile, also. Even porcelain tile, whose porosity is less than 1/2 of 1%, needs sealing. All tile wicks moisture... best to keep it on the surface. Plus, sealing the entire surface is a whole lot easier than masking your grout joints... and will provide a uniform look.
- Q:How simple/difficult is installing carpet tiles?
- you can do it- just follow instructions. When I was a kid we garbage picked the carpet stores for left over remnants- any size. When we had enough we took them to the basement and randomly glued them to the floor for a patchwork design. If a kid can glue carpet down- so can you.
- Q:How many squares are tiles?
- You say is the external walls or tiles ah, tiles is a piece of five.
- Q:Ceramic Tile, Floor vs Wall?
- The small thin wall tiles (4 inch square one) are no good at all for floors they will break. The larger wall tiles are generally much thicker and will do the job upto a point. As has been said by others you have to lay them properly or they crack. The real danger in using wall tiles is the smooth glazed surface, which can be as slippery as ice. One drop of water on the floor and whoops over you go! I suggest you get proper but cheap floor tiles - buy end of lines or odd ones that will make a good pattern
- Q:cheap way to redo a tiled bathroom?
- Wow, I was expecting to see some gaudy awful tile. This tile looks brand new and is in great shape. Not only that, it really is not some horrible, obnoxious color, either. Because this is in a shower, there is nothing you can do that will be on the cheap because it does have to be water proof to avoid mold and mildew problems. If there is a paint to go over tile in a shower, I am unaware of such a product. It is never cheap to take down and replace this amount of tile. Just get a cool shower curtain and that will take care of that. Or, just do what I would do, embrace it and find some funky and fun way to incorporate the green and yellow into your color scheme. That tile really is not all that bad, considering what I have seen in my day. Blue goes well with yellow and green and so does red. Go shop for some shower curtains and you will be sure to find something you can live with. Good luck, and like I said, there are far worse tiles and colors you could have been stuck with.
- Q:What is the best tile for concrete basement floors?
- Either will be fine for a residential setting. Installed properly both will last for years to come. Neither will break if installed properly if something is dropped on them. You can possible get top chips if a heavy object is dropped and both will show the inner body core unless you buy a true porcelain and not the average porcelain glazed tile. Unless you have major moisture problems tile can be used any time. Some moisture ( if any) will wick up and dissipate as normal. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:can i use porcelain tile in the shower?
- Porcelain Shower Tile
- Q:How to use Workforce THD20 Tile Cutter? ?
- === use your search box == how to use the workforce thd20 == please be aware that tile cutting is a learned art ... you have to go S L O W .. and cut at a fraction of an inch at a time if you want to avoid cracking the tile and breakage .... it is not lik
- Q:Where best to start a tiling job?
- I've seen it done both ways. But I prefer to do the walls first. That way what ever mess is on the floor can be cleaned up easily and it is not on the new floor tiles
- Q:How to do the wall tiles off
- 6, with the mud shovel on the wall fell on the tile area around the shovel clean, the dust blowing clean, sprinkle a little water;
7, the brick out from the basin, slightly cool water, with a large mud shovel and good cement slurry shovel to the back of the tile, spread out, the thickness of the same, with the mud shovel around the brick mud slightly into the film;
8, will be wiped the back of the cement tiles close to the tile in the area, with a mud shovel handle gently tap the tiles, from the middle to the surrounding knock until the new brick and the original brick in the same plane;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range