1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:How to fix loose roof tiles?
- You don't; screw your resolve to the sticking place, then get out the ladder and hammer! - Hym Glorianus......... GL>
- Q:Cracking grout newly installed ceramic tiles?
- There are many questions to ask first. How old is the building? Is it still settling? If so: wait until it is done moving before repairing, or you will just end up doing it again. Was the tile installed over cement board, plywood, or what? Each has a different effect. Did you use mastic or latex/polymer modified adhesive or..what.. to adhere it? Is this a wet area application (shower, counter top, etc?). This could be as simple as having too much water in the grout when it was mixed, or too wet of a sponge during clean up. If that is the case, you still have to remove it all and redo it. Just fact-find to learn the cause before you repair it, so you only have to do the repair once! Ultimately, if you paid someone else to do the job, have them fix it. If you did it yourself, go to the library and read every tile book you can find. The answers are out there, but it might take some research to find them.
- Q:What kind of tiles good? How to look?
- Good quality tiles it is thick, low water absorption, high wear resistance, but also to no pollution, no radiation.
- Q:what is the best ceramic tile adhesive?
- It will be fine. I hope that you did not throw the crud away as it is an essential part of the adhesive. If you have, add a little water and stir thoroughly. A good tip with those sorts of materials, paint, varnish etc. is to store them upside down, after making sure you have a good seal. Then, when you eventually come to use them, you turn them the right way up and the settlement is at the bottom of the container, waiting to be blended in. If the ceramic tiles do not have integral spacers, try using 12mm lengths of uncooked spaghetti rather than those plastic crosses. With the spaghetti, the thickness is consistent, the joints are small (less cleaning, more coverage) and you can get rid of any sign of it on the following day; when you should grout; by swiping a trowel or grouting tool across it. Many adhesives allow you to tile straight over existing tiles. Good luck!
- Q:Could I use Fleck Stone on my tile fireplace?
- Painting okorder.com/... these tiles, or stones, whichever you like, are already mounted on sheets, so you don't have to place them individually. Again, you get that double stick tile paper stuff, then just stick it on the red tiles, put new tiles on top, then grout! Super easy!
- Q:Put ceramic tile in Bathroom.?
- Thinset mortar. They sell it at any hardware store. Buy the powdered form and mix it yourself. The premixed tends to cause problems because it contains an additive to keep it from drying out in the container. This can cause slippage of your tiles and be very frustrating.
- Q:Do you need need grout spacing for marble floor tile?
- I have butted 12 x 12 marble tiles together without a grout line, but it was a small entry area. I lived there for several years without any problems. Marble, however, is very slick when people come into your home with feet shoes or feet.
- Q:laying ceramic tiles?
- the plywood is a subfloor. after you remove the vinyl. you should lay an underlayment before tiling. check at the tile store for instructions. Don't think you can do a quick cheap job on tiles because the tiles or grout lines will crack and you'll have to redo everything. The subfloor makes for a clean fresh starting surface and should be screwed down every few inches as per instructions.
- Q:Ceramic tile or vynil tile for bathrooms?
- Vinyl is really only an option if money or handyness is an issue. Tile isn't difficult to install, but stirring thinset is tough (tore my rotator cuff). But for the money, the extra $1/sqft for the ceramic vs vinyl will pay off in 5 -10 years when the vinyl starts to crack and needs to be replaced or the toilet overflows and ruins the subfloor through the gaps in vinyl.
- Q:How to make tiles reasonable
- Is it on the floor or on the wall?
Sometimes the work is indeed necessary, but there are special circumstances, for example, master technology, but off, waste more, if it is floor tiles, the general use of cutting machine or to a professional processing plant, if it is wall tiles, But you did not say so serious, cut aside on both sides, the rest of the majority of waste, basically do the master, will not appear this situation, there is a situation that is, master and material business, good consultation, no left Bricks, so that avoid boning or owners have comments and other issues.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range