1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:Can I use polyester resin to make shower tiles?
- I think that you can make tiles with resin. Just make a mold of a tile. A square mold, put the caps inside, then pour the resin inside and let it dry. It might work that way.
- Q:Floating Hardwood OVER ceramic tile??
- just installed a floating floor, since you have tile, buy LUAN floor covering very then word board in 4x8 sections apply construction adhesive very thinly1 or a thick spray on glue and lay them then apply your floor
- Q:can you put tile over tile on the kitchen floor?
- You need to remove the old tile.
- Q:Can you lay ceramic tile on wood flooring?
- yes, you'll need a good underlayment. The reason is that the independent movement of the planks as weight loads the floor will cause torque between two planks, cracking the mortar and the grout and perhaps the tiles themselves. Its enough work to lay the tile that you definately don't want to do this without the underlayment. And I'm a guy that will lay tile over a well secured vinyl floor, so I'm not one of those there's only one right way to do it people. But in this case, you'll be unhappy with the results without a sanded plywood or cement board underlayment.
- Q:Put Laminate Floor over Tile?
- You don t say if its vinyl tile or ceramic tile. Vinyl tile the floor change is minimal and no problem. Doing it over a ceramic tile you may have a transition concern at the doorway. Other than raising the floor height, which I assume you realize, there is no concerns as long as the flooring down now is flat, solid and level, it ll be fine. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. I ve attended several installation seminars as well as installed a few 100,000 s/f. GL
- Q:What can you put at the top of the tile around your bathtub to make it looked finished?
- There are lot's of choices, bullnose being the most common. Go to a tile store, not just Lowes or Home Depot, you'll get lot's of ideas.
- Q:80 by 80 tiles a box of 3 pieces equal to how many squares?
- 1, the area is: 0.8 * 0.8 * 3 square = 1.92 square, but the decoration, then some places can not be calculated by this, the actual use of the area may be smaller than this, because the corner or irregular areas need to cut the tile The
2, tiles, tiles, is a refractory metal oxide and semi-metal oxide, through the grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering process, and the formation of an acid-resistant porcelain or stone, etc. Or decorative materials, called tiles. The raw materials are mostly made of clay, quartz sand and so on.
- Q:removing rug and installing tile?
- I just did this in my bathroom. After I ripped out the carpet, I had to pull out the tack strips staples. That was work, but easy. Since I have just sub flooring, I cleaned it well. I used peel stick in a slate design, but to make sure it stuck, I used a spread on sheet linoleum glue from armstrong. Works like a contact cement. I spread a thin layer on the subfloor layed the tiles over that. Looks great they aren't going anywhere. If you take your time it's very doable.
- Q:help with ugly tiles?
- Yes!! you can paint tiles...but be careful to buy tile paint. If you use ordinary tile paint it will peel. Buy tile paint and apply with small foam roller. Do not try to cover in one go but put light coat on then apply additional coats after the first coat has dried completely. Buy tile paint...had great results and did not peel! Quick,cheap and easier than re-tiling
- Q:How to completely remove the double-sided adhesive on the tile?
- 1, with soap plus a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, you can remove many dirt and make the glass surface more shiny (this article applies to tiles, ceramics, glass, etc.).
2, with a good sticky transparent glue repeatedly tear, you can remove some of the surface
3, with a little letter of sodium water to wipe off, or paint thinner can also be.
4, you can use hair dryer dry, and then gently scraping on it
5, wipe with a cotton swab dipped in water.
6, wind oil fine wipe.
7, use a special cleaning agent or sports shoes to remove the cream wipe.
8, with the drawing with the 4b rubber is very soft that kind of Korean rubber can erase it.
9, if it is a long trace of traces have been hardened, you can use the hot towel to get it soft again try again
This should be removed, your home glass for the change.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range