Specifications Wholesale Ceramic Tile Bathroom Wall and Floor Tiles
1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile Wholesale Ceramic Tile Bathroom Wall and Floor Tiles
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
PICTURES: Wholesale Ceramic Tile Bathroom Wall and Floor Tiles
1. What is the production period?
Within one month.
2. What is the payment term?
Both T/T and L/C are OK.
3. Could you please provide the samples?
Yes, we can provide you the free samples.
4. What is the package?
4pcs/carton, 40carton/pallet, 960carton/container
- Q:Replacing carpet piece with tile?
- In the very least you ll need cement board. For 2 reasons.. One is to have the proper support so the tile won t break and the second is because its fire code ( unless this is a sealed gas fireplace) to have a non combustible in front of the fire place.. There are codes on how big this must be also. Not doing so could possible void any fire insurance you have if a fire should occur.. As far as fixing the carpet it s best to turn and tack the carpet to the tile.. You ll need a carpet installer to do this.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:1 package tiles can paste the number of square brick
- First of all need to know how many kilograms of tiles you said? If it is 20 kg, then the wall flatness is better, the error in the case of plus or minus 5 mm, probably can do 4 square or so, if the flatness is not good, about 2 square or so. If it is 25 kg installed, then flatness can be about 5 square or so, flatness is not good about 3 square or so, the specific need to understand the base flatness can accurately estimate the consumption.
- Q:I want to paint bathroom vanities and replace the tiles and replace the bathtub?
- tile goes up to the tub so ide do the tub first so u dont have to mess up the edge's on your new tile
- Q:Can the tiles be under the floor?
- Can be installed, to warm the tile tile heat transfer effect is better than strengthening the floor, the best are installed to warm, increased by 60mm or so.
- Q:How do you remove kilz from tile floors?
- Depending on the type of tile you might be able to use a sharp knife (exacto or paring knife) and gently remove the spots. If you have any kind of ceramic tile that would work (in my experience) except perhaps on the grouted areas. If you have grout and the Kilz is in/on the grout you might have to actually scrape some of the grout off and then reseal the grout. Good luck. It's laborious work but it should work. If you have linoleum tile I wouldn't do that because it might remove the finish. The next time you go to the paint dept. at the store ask them how to do it if you haven't solved the problem
- Q:why tile installed was defective?
- were they walked on before they dried? .. or maybe the thinset wasnt put down thick enough to make a good bed or mixed incorrectly .. all i can think of .. sounds like a mess ..
- Q:What are the dimensions of the tile?
- According to the use of space in three categories: the following are in mm (mm) as a unit
Outer wall: 100X100,150X150,50X100,50X150,200X200,200X300,300X300
Inside wall tiles: 100X100,100X200,100X250,150X250,200X300,250X300,250X400,300X450, (large size wall is the most recently used more.) 300X600,400X800
Floor tiles: 300X300, 300X600, 330X330, 333X333, 400X400, 400X800, 450X450, 450X900, 500X500, 600X600, 600X900, 800X800, 1000X1000, 1200X1200.
1, that is basically an integer, and is an integer ending in 0 and 5. this is correct. In addition to antique tiles (330X330, 333X333)
2, an edge of 40cm, the other side is greater than 40cm tile more? Answer is not much, there are two: 250X400 wall tiles 400X800 tiles
3, inside the bathroom with 20 * 40 more? Used to use more, but now very few manufacturers do, from the aesthetic point of view of this specification does not look good, now with more is 250X400, 300X450. These two inner wall.
- Q:Can I lay linoleum over asbestos tile in the basement?
- Sure you can lay linoleum over the tile, but instead of removing the loose tile I suggest you glue them back. Liquid Nails will do the job. By all means ware a mask while working with the asbestos tile. Be careful about what type linoleum you buy because it can have some asbestos in it, but not at a hazardous amount. Go to the web page below its very informative. Ever who you get the linoleum from make sure you tell them what you are applying it to. Be sure to ask about what type of notched trowel to use and the mystic. If there are large seams between the tile make sure you get enough mystic down into them so you want see their indention's when the mystic drys and shrinks. To really be safe cover over the tile with 1/4 or 3/8 inch ply then put your linoleum down.
- Q:Installing mesh mounted glass tiles?
- Definitely use the spacers! It will give it a much more professional look. You'll be glad you did
- Q:Is the sealer necessary for our floor porcelain tiles we just installed? Why?
- Grout ought to be entirely dry. Most sealers are makeup of silicone. Agree with William. - hold the sealer within the grout discipline up to viable. If silicone residue isn't entirely wiped clean from the tiles - it may be lovely slippery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range