Specifications Wholesale Bathroom Wall and Floor Tiles from China
1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile Wholesale Bathroom Wall and Floor Tiles from China
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
PICTURES: Wholesale Bathroom Wall and Floor Tiles from China
1. What is the production period?
Within one month.
2. What is the payment term?
Both T/T and L/C are OK.
3. Could you please provide the samples?
Yes, we can provide you the free samples.
4. What is the package?
4pcs/carton, 40carton/pallet, 960carton/container
- Q:Asbestos tile removal?
- Asbestos Tile Removal Cost
- Q:Tiling question?
- Yes you can use the same mortar I prefer to use the 1/4 inch trowel because I've seen to many tiles not well enough adheard with the 1/8 inch.On the travertine I'm in agreement with you to keep the pits.Simply blue tape over the tiles then grout.Hope this helps 8 yr experienced tile installer.
- Q:How do I remove ceramic tile?
- Really don t know why every ones is trying to answer w/o out knowing what the tile is over as a substrate.. I ll give to 2 types of possible substrates and you determine what you need to do.. If your atop a dry wall and its your trim pc I wouldn t try to do it.. You ll rip up and tear out dry wall hunks.. If your on a cement board or a cement base ( mud walls) this can be done but done carefully..You can chip other tiles when doing this. The grout joint plays a factor in this too. If its a real small joint and using an un sanded joint, the use of a power tool won t get in there to take the grout out. You ll have to dig it out by hand and then try and take tile off.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there GL
- Q:How can I remove white streaks from tile?
- Hi there, in my opinion Lustrous Italian cleans is the best solution for you tile just one rub on tile will dry cloth and leave it for 1 hour after one hour your tile smell good and shine before 3 months I have the same problem that you have that my tiles didn’t shine so I search a web on net and buy lustrous Italian for my tile but after rubbing the solution on my tile my tiles as look as new so If you were interested visit the website which is given below .
- Q:Tiling Floors and Counters. Same or different tile?
- All your tile selections should co-ordinate but do not need to match exactly. I like the big tiles on the floor but not on the counters and back splash. The large tile will make those areas seem out of scale. I'd go with a similar tile but in a smaller size on the counter and back splash and see if you can find some accent tile to work into your design of the back splash. All it takes is a band of something like natural stone, glass tile or a textured tile to kick it up a notch and by using the more expensive tile sparingly, you're not increasing your costs but certainly increasing the eye appeal.
- Q:Cleaning ceramic floor tiles....?
- If the tiles have a shiny finish, the polish designed to clean glass topped stoves will safely remove built up grime. As far as polishing afterwards, I don't know what brand you have. In light of this I would suggest you take a good look at the detaisl and pattern and visit a store that sells tiles. Find your best match and read the package for all cleaning/polishing instructions. If the help seem competent, you could ask them as well.
- Q:What are the advantages of Marco Polo Tiles? How to choose the tiles?
- You can go to CityTogo to see the above Marco Polo tiles it
From the appearance point of view, the color should be uniform, surface finish and flatness is better, the other can be identified by the sound, with a hard light flick, the sound more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better quality. Or can use water droplets in the back of the tile, see the water spread after the infiltration of the speed, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of the tile, on the contrary, that the density of sparse, its inherent quality than the former is excellent. In addition, from its hardness point of view, with the tile pieces of the edges and corners scratched each other to see broken fragments broken, if it is fine, hard, or leave scratches rather than loose, soft, or left scattered powder, It is good quality. These are common sense
- Q:Asbestos tile and removal?
- Tile over the existing material. Asbestos is only harmful when inhaled into the lungs, so just leave it alone. I have never heard of having to abate asbestos when selling a house - if it was, housing resale in this country would grind to a halt and the asbestos abatement business would not be able to keep up. Just about any house that was built before 1970 has it.
- Q:Laying ceramic tile?
- First measure the room from wall to wall.Length and width.Multiply the numbers.This gives you square footage.Add another 15 square feet for cutting and breakage.Tiles are sold per square foot not amount.Space in between does not matter in calculation.This is up to you.If you want a more full look make space smaller.This is easier for maintenance(cleaning).1/4 inch is normal, 3/8 is big.The bigger the space it's harder to grout plus will cost more in grout.Make sure to use grout similar colour to tile.If your floor is wood underneath then you have to fasten it so it does not vibrate and then lay a wire mesh before putting on the tile.This is important,if you do not do this the tiles will crack.To remove them costs more than putting them on.
- Q:How hard is it to remove a ceramic tile floor? It is on a wood base.?
- If the existing tile is sound and not loose you can tile over it. You must use modified thin set motar adhesive. The only way to remove tile is to beat it off. Since (as you say) is is directly on wood you may get lucky and the bond is not tight. If this is the case you may get it off using a shovel to scrape and pry. If not safety glasses long sleeves, a hammer and chisel are the way to go.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range