Specifications Wholesale Bathroom Wall and Floor Tiles from China
1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile Wholesale Bathroom Wall and Floor Tiles from China
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
PICTURES: Wholesale Bathroom Wall and Floor Tiles from China
1. What is the production period?
Within one month.
2. What is the payment term?
Both T/T and L/C are OK.
3. Could you please provide the samples?
Yes, we can provide you the free samples.
4. What is the package?
4pcs/carton, 40carton/pallet, 960carton/container
- Q:Ceramic tile over concrete skab?
- Any rocking means the tile is hitting either a high spot or there is a low spot. Low spots can be dealt with the thin set. As long as its less than a 1/4. High spots usually needs to be ground down flat. So to answer your question , for ease of installation and the prevention of cracked tiles at a later date, floors need to be as flat as possible. If you have minor rocking with no thin set down, in some cases a larger sized trowel will do the trick. Each case is different and has to be dealt with differently. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:why has my tile grout started to break up?
- When you say on the fireplace, I assume you mean the face of it. Without seeing it , it's hard to tell. I can only suspect that you used too much water in the mix, causing it to be weak. Or possibly the heat from the fireplace is expanding the tiles and causing the grout to pop out.
- Q:How to build a tile counter-top?
- This isn't a very difficult task to undertake. There are several factors to consider when building this counter top: size of tile compared to counter top size (to figure out where the cuts will be other than the back, of course), top mount sink or undermount sink (how to finish the sink opening) and remember that a tile countertop will raise the sink and therefore you may need an extension for your pop-up/p-trap, will there be a backsplash? will that backsplash interfere with any outlets?, does the tile come with matching end caps or will you be using wood to cap the ends? Picking out the proper material and knowing how to do the job start to finish will make things soooo much easier. I would definitely use a 3/4 exterior grade plywood with cement board and cement board screws. Some tiles already come pre-spaced (4 1/4 x 4 1/4 tiles). Shoot me an email with some piictures of the project and I will try to help you and see where you possibly may run into some problems (if any). In the meantime, I suggest looking in HD or Lowes for those step-by-step books.
- Q:how to fix loose floor tiles in house?
- ceramic tile? Get a grout file and file out the grout from around the tile which is loose. Get a hammer and break up the tile which is loose if it won't come up after the grout is gone. Chisel down the existing thin set to the subfloor material. Apply new thin set, set new tile and re-grout after 24 hours. edit.. after finding out that you do not have another tile to replace it the procedure will be the same except hitting it with a hammer. It may come right up or you may have to gently pry it up. Gently and do not pry against an adjacent tile.
- Q:How hard is it to remove a ceramic tile floor? It is on a wood base.?
- If the existing tile is sound and not loose you can tile over it. You must use modified thin set motar adhesive. The only way to remove tile is to beat it off. Since (as you say) is is directly on wood you may get lucky and the bond is not tight. If this is the case you may get it off using a shovel to scrape and pry. If not safety glasses long sleeves, a hammer and chisel are the way to go.
- Q:How can I Remove stain from my Kitchen ceramic Tiles?
- Hi there, in my judgment Ceramic tiles are made from refined clay and other material. Maintenance is important through routine cleaning with mild soap and water. If you have some stains to remove, try a few of these suggestions to get your tile looking new again. 1.Clean the stained area with plain water and a soft cloth. Dry thoroughly. 2.Put on gloves. Use these to protect your hands even if the product is considered natural or non-toxic. 3.Mix borax and lemon juice together on a disposable plate or bowl. The consistency should be a paste-like substance. Rub onto the stain and allow it to dry completely. Rinse the ceramic tile with water and repeat until stain is gone. 4.Use a mixture of a vinegar and salt to make a paste. Apply to the rust stain and wait 4 to 5 hours and then rinse with hot water. Repeat as necessary. 5.Consider purchasing a Lustro Italiano cleaning kit. Apply to area with a moistened, soft cloth. This Lustro Italiano will remove the stain and not scratch surfaces. These are the steps you want to follows remove the stain from the tile. If you want more information visit the website I search it on a net it helps me a lot if you were interested visit the website which is given below.
- Q:My tile won't get clean!?
- Try a Magic Eraser Sponge by Mr. Clean. They are amazing. I use them everywhere in my house.They get rid of crayon marks,soap scum, and scuffs, anything really .They are very inexpensive, in the home cleaning aisle.
- Q:Install Ceramic Tile
- What okorder.com/
- Q:Is there a cheap tiles to have radiation?
- All the objects in nature, as long as the temperature above the absolute temperature of zero, are in the form of electromagnetic waves to keep out the heat, this way of transmitting energy called radiation. The energy emitted by an object through radiation is called radiant energy. Radiation is calculated according to Roentgen / Hour (R)
The media claims that the so-called granite that can cause radioactive damage to the human body, mainly refers to the relatively long decay time radon 22 (half-time of 3.83 days). In fact, since ancient times human beings live in a radioactive environment. Radioactive is not only natural stone, paint, cement, red brick, ceramics and other building materials are also. Need to be properly understood and treated correctly. Scientific development shows that a certain dose of radiation will not cause harm to the human body and the environment, the rational use can also benefit mankind.
The use of stone in the home, the release of radiation from the tiles on the human body is negligible. If too concerned about the words of their own modern housing can not live, and modern residential structure of the main concrete, and concrete material is sand, sand is actually a small point of the stone .... dizzy dare not want to live to the moon is not the same kind of radiation
- Q:how to grout jagged edge tiles?
- Most all tiles ( there are exceptions) are always grouted flush to avoid a couple of things. One is the problem your having now and the other is to protect the edging of the tile.depending on just how much more you have to fill in, you make have to dig some grout out to get a proper bond.. Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications there GL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range