1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:How would you go about tiling a bathtub wall?
- tiling a tub /shower surround can be difficult, would recommend hiring a tile guy, just watch them and you will learn alot If you walls are not level and square it can be a hard job to do even with experience If you are still going to try it yourself you have to keep in mind the expense, time and purchase or rental of a wet tile saw (plus snips and a grinder with a diamond cut wheel) Use a good adhesive (mastif) and a 3/8 trowel, keep the tile up at least 1/4' from the edge of your tub Don't forget the schulter strip for the edges You can also mix the grout half and half (sanded and non- sanded), just a little helpful hint Going to Home Depot to get a book is not a bad idea, better yet find out when they are going to do a tiling show, you can learn enough to get by if you ask alot of questions Good luck!
- Q:What is the difference between good and bad tiles
- At present, there are many varieties of tiles on the market, there are more than a dozen categories, such as seepage through the whole body brick, glass turn, anti-skid tiles and the like, usually can be divided into the following.
Glazed tiles: tiles on the surface of the brick. This brick is divided into two categories: one is made of clay, because of high water absorption and must burn glaze, so it should be called "tile", the strength of this brick is low, and now rarely used ; The other is fired with porcelain clay, in order to pursue the decorative effect also burned glaze, this tile structure is dense, high strength, low water absorption, strong stain resistance, the price is slightly higher than the ceramic firing tiles. Porcelain clay fired glazed tiles, is currently widely used in home decoration, 80% of the buyers are using this tile as a ground decoration materials. The trick of resolving these two bricks is simple: the clay is fired behind the clay, the clay is fired behind the brick. In the ceramic tiles made of clay, the Spanish production of wall tiles because of its unique decorative effect, is currently very popular in Beijing, but the price of this brick is higher, generally used in high-end home decoration.
Quintana Brick: This is a glazed porcelain tile that has good skid resistance and abrasion resistance. Generally what we call "slippery tiles", most of the whole body bricks. Because this brick price is moderate, so by the consumer favorite. Which "seepage through the whole body brick," the beautiful pattern, it is put it down.
Polished tiles: the whole body after the polished polished polished tiles, the hardness of this brick is very high, so very wearable.
- Q:Tiling Floors and Counters. Same or different tile?
- All your tile selections should co-ordinate but do not need to match exactly. I like the big tiles on the floor but not on the counters and back splash. The large tile will make those areas seem out of scale. I'd go with a similar tile but in a smaller size on the counter and back splash and see if you can find some accent tile to work into your design of the back splash. All it takes is a band of something like natural stone, glass tile or a textured tile to kick it up a notch and by using the more expensive tile sparingly, you're not increasing your costs but certainly increasing the eye appeal.
- Q:Any ideas for bathroom tiles?
- what about these stores.OKorder.com
- Q:How can I tile my kitchen back splash stylishly and cheaply?
- Home Depot is based in Atlanta,they don't get any cheaper
- Q:how to clean floor tile grout?
- I have tile in my bathroom also and have had the same problem. I will tell you the best way that is easier on your tile and grout. Do not use bleach it wil break the grout and tile down. Go out to Target and buy the Method brand tub and tile cleaner, also buy a Method mop with Method all purpose floor cleaner, and buy a plastic brush that looks like a tooth brush but it bigger in the cleaning isle. Next get some rugs for the toilet and for infront of the sink. Also go to Lowes and buy some sealer. Now your ready to start. Start buy mopping the intire floor with your mop and all purposed floor cleaner(just have a light spray of cleaner on floor never soak it). Then take you Method tub and tile and spray it on your grout and go to work brushing it and spraying it until it comes white. After it is white and dry read the directions on the sealer bottle and seal the grout. Make the sealer puddle just a little over the grout. Wait till it is dry and from then on you won't have problems with dirt collecting on you grout. If you do, then its time to reseal it again and complete the steps above.
- Q:how to measure the bathroom for tiles?
- If your bathroom already had linoleum on the floor, just count the number there are. Start from the corner where your door is because you are going to have to cut some probably to go near your sink, and you do not want that showing on the opposite wall. I think they are usually 1 x 1 foot, and depending on how large your bathroom is (mine is small), it will probably only take one box of tiles. Get the kind that have paper on the back that you can pull off and just stick it down on the floor. That way, you do not have to mess with that glue stuff. It will stay stuck well if the floor is good and clean first.
- Q:Terra cotta Tile?????
- You should talk to the distributor. They are the experts on their brand just check out the american florim website. Then you should be able to find one of their show rooms.
- Q:Are tiles flamibale??????????????
- Ceramic tiles? Not in the least. Vinyl tiles will melt at a lower temperature but will burn some at higher temps.. Ceiling tiles are all different, they are flame retardant some but again will burn at high temps. GL
- Q:How long are ordinary white strip tiles?
- General home decoration long tile size: 30 * 45cm. Hope to help you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range