1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:How to do the wall tiles off
- 9, at this time the new paste around the brick will be squeezed out of the gap from the gap, with the mud shovel flat can;
10, with a rag to the brick and the surrounding wipe clean, and then clean the cloth with white cement directly in the brick, over ten minutes after a slight strength of white cement, and then clean the cloth with the tile and wipe clean;
11, clean up things, Qi live!
- Q:Which is good for acid resistant tiles
- Hao Ran acid brick brick structure is compact, water absorption is small, can withstand any concentration of acid and alkaline media, with excellent anti-corrosion effect.
- Q:What kind of tiles good? How to look?
- Personal feeling Huapeng tiles good, good quality. A good tile to see a variety of, for example:
2, water absorption
3, wear resistance
4, acid and alkali resistance
- Q:What is the unit of the tile factory offer. Is the piece or square meter
- Decoration companies are generally based on each calculation.
You go to the store to buy is by piece.
If it is per copy will be labeled.
- Q:Does all kinds of tiles calculate the formula per square meter?
- This is like a primary school students will be considered it! 300X600 unit is centimeter right, that is, 0.3X0.6 = 0.18 square meters, 1 square meter ÷ 0.18 = 5.555, that is, five and a half more than a little bit.
- Q:What is the use of ceramic tile?
- Use: the construction of the wall to be wet (outside the wet dry), and to maintain a certain degree of flatness, uneven or extremely rough parts of the application of cement mortar and other materials leveling; grass-roots must remove the floating ash, oil, wax, so as not to affect the stick Knot tiles in 5 to 15 minutes after the move can be corrected. Water-cement ratio of about 1: 4, after mixing the binder should be used within 5 to 6 hours (the temperature is about 20 degrees); the mixed adhesive applied to the back of the adhesive brick, and then Press hard, until the plain so far. Due to different materials and the actual consumption of different, generally at least about 4.5 to 6 kg per square meter, paste thickness of about 2 ~ 3mm. Use of common sense: 1, deacetal type: vulcanization speed, transparency is good, but in the curing process Release of acetic acid; with a pungent odor, but also on the metal, coated glass and some inorganic materials corrosion.
- Q:The kind of tile is a good tiles?
- Tiles are divided into five grades, there are excellent products, first-class goods, second-class goods, third-class goods and other goods, the difference between the larger, need to carefully compare. In addition, in the purchase, but also pay attention to the tiles and packaging on the logo and specifications, color number is the same, product certification, trademark and quality standard is clear.
- Q:How to effectively remove the stains on the white tiles on the tea
- With toothpaste, my home cleaning tea stains are used toothpaste
- Q:What is the best thickness of the tile?
- In Wuhan decoration online network looked at: tiles are generally divided into polished tiles, antique tiles, tiles three categories. Each type according to the size of the size of the thickness of the thickness are not the same, the general 800 * 800 polished tiles in the 9mm - 12mm or so, Seiko jade in the 15--18mm or so; tiles 300 * 450,300 * 600 in general 7-10mm or so; antique brick and polished tile thickness difference is not much, each manufacturer's specific brick thickness is not the same.
- Q:What the tiles do
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range