||200 Series,300 Series
1mm Thickness Stainless Steel Sheet Prices
0.14 mm – 2.0 mm (tolerances ±0.02 mm)
10.0 mm – 1240 mm (tolerances ±0.02 mm)
Pickling / Straighten / Flatten / Leveling
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
Full hardness to Deep drawing quality (DDQ)
BA - processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
2B - after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
2D – matt finish, best choice for deep drawing
1. Inter paper available
2. PVC protecting film available
All standard products are supplied without inter paper & PVC film. If needed, please inform.
Stainless Steel Sheet Series
Stainless Steel Polished Sheet (8K Mirror, Hairline, Grit 240,320)
Embossed Stainless Steel Sheet
Etched Stainless Steel Sheet,
PVD Colored Stainless Steel Sheet,
Perforated Stainless Steel Plate
Chequered Stainless Steel Sheet
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:Why do drill holes burn on stainless steel plates? What's the best way to drill them?
- The cutting fluid is made of concentrated emulsions. Commonly used stainless steel drills are: high cobalt bit (M35 bit, M42 bit), in which the M42 bit is the most cost-effective, and carbide drills are also available.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 202?
- After pickling of stainless steel, surface color silver finish: chromium nickel stainless steel color white jade is white; chromium stainless steel slightly weak light Ze; CrMnN Stainless steel and chromium nickel stainless steel similar color is slightly lighter. The surface color: stainless steel pickling chrome nickel steel is brownish black brown and white; chromium; chromium manganese nitrogen is black, (these three kinds of color, refers to the oxidation of the heavier color). Cold rolled unannealed chromium nickel stainless steel, silver reflective surface. Stainless steel, except for steel, is usually pickled and white.
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel plate kitchen?
- Classification according to functional characteristics can be divided into non-magnetic stainless steel, easy to cut stainless steel, low temperature stainless steel, high strength stainless steel and so on. Because the stainless steel material with excellent corrosion resistance, formability, and compatibility in a wide temperature range, strong toughness characteristics, so get widely used in heavy industry, light industry, supplies industry and construction decoration industry.
- Q:Stainless steel plate net price, stainless steel plate net how much one meter?
- Stainless steel punching net is a kind of metal plate net made of stainless steel plate punched by punching machine according to certain pass and mould. Common material: stainless steel punching mesh, divided into several materials, there are 201, 304, 321, 316 and 316L.
- Q:Welding defects analysis of 1.5mm stainless steel plate
- Arc craterBecause the low-lying and arcing arc part formed in the end of the improper bead.Cause: short welding time of welding wire or electrode, insufficient filling metal.Hazard: 1. Reduce the cross-sectional area of the weld;The crater at incomplete reaction prone to agglomeration or segregation of impurities, so the arc pit often have porosity, slag, crack etc..
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Drilling stainless steel materials, there are two main domestic products: high-speed steel bit, carbide drill. Carbide hollow drill is of high toughness and good wear resistance. It is recommended that you use this material. The price depends on the specifications you need.
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- The industrial surface is the ordinary pickling surface, which is treated by the last pickling process. It's the white surface we usually see. The bright surface that we see in our lives is a surface that has been further polished or annealed.
- Q:What are the features of stainless steel plates?
- Can withstand oxalic acid, sulfuric acid iron sulfate, nitrate, nitrate acid and hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric acid copper sulfate, phosphoric acid, formic acid and acetic acid and various acid corrosion, widely used in chemical, food, medicine, papermaking, petroleum, atomic energy industry, as well as construction, kitchen utensils, cutlery, household appliances, vehicles of all kinds of parts.
- Q:How to clean stainless steel plate cleaning?
- If ordinary water leaves some dirt or grease, try adding a mild detergent to the water. The method I used was derived from natural, biodegradable detergent and found that it removed a little water and missed it, including some oils. If you clean stainless steel pots or cutlery, this is the best way to use them. The food on the cooked food can usually be removed from the pan, soaked in soapy water, and with a mild sponge sponge pad. Don't be impatient to use steel wool, it may scratch stainless steel or leave particles that may rust. Again, remember to rinse and dry the stainless steel after cleaning.
- Q:What does 8K stainless steel mean?
- The stainless steel mirror panel is polished by polishing the surface of BA, 2B or No.1 on an initial surface like a mirror surface (8K, mirror or No.8).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range