||200 Series,300 Series
1mm Thickness Stainless Steel Sheet Prices
0.14 mm – 2.0 mm (tolerances ±0.02 mm)
10.0 mm – 1240 mm (tolerances ±0.02 mm)
Pickling / Straighten / Flatten / Leveling
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
Full hardness to Deep drawing quality (DDQ)
BA - processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
2B - after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
2D – matt finish, best choice for deep drawing
1. Inter paper available
2. PVC protecting film available
All standard products are supplied without inter paper & PVC film. If needed, please inform.
Stainless Steel Sheet Series
Stainless Steel Polished Sheet (8K Mirror, Hairline, Grit 240,320)
Embossed Stainless Steel Sheet
Etched Stainless Steel Sheet,
PVD Colored Stainless Steel Sheet,
Perforated Stainless Steel Plate
Chequered Stainless Steel Sheet
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:Inspection method for stainless steel welding
- The position of the welding is measured by hand, beat, shake, push and push. The sensing effect of the component is tested. The welding should be firm and reliable, and the strength of each component is required to meet the requirements of the strength of each component. Not false welding, weld and weld loose crack,
- Q:Stainless steel plate more than the thickness of the wire can not be drawn ah?
- It seems more than 8 mm bar, hot rolled on the surface does not look good, 6 mm 304 stainless steel plate, as well as cold rolled, you can wire drawing
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- Cold rolling and hot rolling are different processes, and cold rolling is usually made by longitudinal rolling. Cold rolling process usually includes preparation of raw materials, pickling, rolling, degreasing, annealing (heat treatment), finishing and so on. Cold rolling takes hot rolling product as raw material, and the raw material should be removed before cold rolling so as to ensure the surface cleanness of cold rolling products.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- Mechanical properties: according to different types of stainless steel, the mechanical properties of different martensitic stainless steel with high strength, hardness, corrosion resistance and is suitable for manufacturing the need of high strength, high wear resistance parts, such as turbine shaft, stainless steel knives, stainless steel bearings, austenitic stainless steel and good plasticity, strength is not too but the high corrosion resistance of stainless steel is the best, very suitable for corrosion resistance and mechanical properties of less demanding situations, such as chemical plants, fertilizer plants, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid manufacturers of equipment materials, of course, can also be used for submarines and other military industries, ferrite medium mechanical properties of stainless steel body, but the intensity is not too high. Oxidation resistance, suitable for various industrial furnace parts.
- Q:What type of welding rod is used for 304 stainless steel plate welding?
- A102 is Cr19Ni10 stainless steel electrode titanium calcium type coating, corrosion resistance of the deposited metal has good mechanical properties and resistance to intergranular, has excellent welding performance and anti porosity property, anti cracking, red medicine Pinai. A107 is a Cr19Ni10 stainless steel electrode with alkaline coating. The deposited metal has good mechanical properties and intergranular corrosion resistance. Therefore, they are aimed at 304 development of welding electrodes.
- Q:What does stainless steel sheet S2 stand for?
- Stainless steel sheet S2 stands for thickness 2mm
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 202?
- 202 stainless steel is one of the 200 series stainless steel, the national standard model is 1Cr18Mn8Ni5N. 200 series stainless steel is low nickel, high manganese stainless steel, nickel content, manganese content of about 8%, is a nickel type stainless steel.
- Q:What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?
- What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?:310S stainless steel should be welded with ER-310 wire or A132 and 137 electrodes.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 2B board and Ba board?
- 304 stainless steel2B board: without glossBA board: an ordinary mirror that shines a littleStainless steel and mirror, that is, 8K board, like a mirror
- Q:What are the main chemical constituents of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel not only refers to a stainless steel, but more than one hundred kinds of industrial stainless steel, the development of each kind of stainless steel in its specific application areas have good performance. The key to success is to find out what the purpose is, and then determine the correct type of steel. There are usually only six kinds of steel related to the application of building construction. They all contain 17 to 22% chromium, and better steel also contains nickel. The addition of molybdenum can further improve atmospheric corrosion, especially for atmospheric corrosion resistant chlorides.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range