10" Dual Core Cortex A9 Laptop Netbook, Notebook Mini PC
VIA8880 (CPU+GPU) Cortex A9
Master frequency: 1.25GHz
10 inches 1024 * 600
DDR3 512MB ; (1G DDR3 :optional )
Nandflash 4G (8G,16G Optional) TF card:Max.32G
built in speaker(2x1w)
2 pc of USB 2.0
1 pc of HDMI usb port
1 pc of 3.5mm stereo earphone jack
1 pc of DC-in jack
1 pc of MICRO SD card slot
WIFI LAN 802.11b/g/n;
EX. USB 3G Dongle
0.3 Mega Pixels (front)
Battery type Lithium-ion 4000mAh
30 hours music for music with earphone, 3 hours above for video,
HDMI output playing time above 3 hours
Google Chrome Browser, UCWEB
Support Online video,online Tv,online Movie,Online Music,Online Radio.
WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, PDF, TXT,
There are more than 200 thousands kind of free software in goole market
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20000Hz
AVI, MKV(XVID/px/H.264), MOV, TS, M2TS, RM/RMVB, FLV,
3GP, MPEG, DAT, MP4 (support to 2160P)
black white Pink
Q1: Are electronics cheap in Okorder.com?
A: Of course. They are very cheap. The factories provide the goods. One-stop sourcing.
Q2: Why are electronics so cheap in ok order?
A: On ok order they are the lowest price. Because it is a wholesale website and factory provide goods.
Q3: Do all electronics have silicon in them?
A: No but most modern ones do. Older electronics that don't require micro chips don't have to have silicon at all, and their mother boards are made from copper. Silicon is used in micro chips as a semi-conductor in modern electronics but some other semi-metals, like gallium and germanium can also be used. Silicon is just the most common because it is so plentiful.
- Q:laptop battery won't charge?
- Well it sounds like the batterys are not charging. If you know anyone with the same laptop try seeing if any of the batterys are bad. Make sure you let the new battery charge for about 12hrs. you could try a new charger. Also try taking it to you local computer shop and see what they can do for you.
- Q:computers vs laptops negatives vs pozitives aspects?
- Laptops are computers. The only disadvantages being they are generally less powerful than Desktops and are more difficult to upgrade. The advantages are potability and the inverse of the answers i have given.
- Q:Who made the laptop?
- In October 1992, IBM introduced the first ThinkPad named ThinkPad ThinkPad ThinkPad.
- Q:Greatest Laptop for your money?
- Try IBM. THey are on sale now. THinkpad are great. IT's small, fashionable, and got all the required tools. JUst try. And Dell ain't good. Their laptop is too thick. C'mon it's mobile techology generatioin.!!
- Q:what to buy mini laptop or regular laptop?
- Q:Is their a FM receiver in laptops?
- No, okorder
- Q:hp laptops???
- Personally, laptops are like toothpastes - they are all about equal to each other and most people just buy one or the other based on price or brand loyality. Dell, HP, IBM all make decent laptops. It really just comes down to your preference and the options that each will offer in the laptop in your price range.
- Q:Dell XPS laptop reviews?
- I own the XPS m1210 and I have been using it for over a year now. The Pro is it is a next generation laptop, it was designed for Windows Vista and has worked excellent. This computer works just fine for the new video games. My laptop is small and very portable. It is also Durable with a hard magnesium alloy. (I accidentally dropped it from a height of 5 feet and it bore a full impact blow, the only casualty was a chip in the plastic and a dent on a corner. Computer works just fine. ) Things to consider with this laptop. The battery is a dell Lithium and it is reccomend that you only use 1 type of battery with it. (150 Dollars). So replacement of batterys which needs to be done every couple years can be costly. The Laptop gives off a lot of waste heat if running at full performance, so a cooling pad is needed or the computer will slow down. My computer can be a power sipper, when the battery was brand new I could run it 7-9 hours on power saving mode. It can reliably run a high demand video game for over a hour, watch a movie for over 2 1/2 hours etc. The computer is designed for long power run without hook up. My battery is just now declining which sort of sucks in that I am to cheap to spring for another battery (:/
- Q:Do you prefer using a laptop or desktop computer?
- depends on the task games- desktop email,music, internet- laptop i got 2 desktops and a laptop
- Q:Widescreen Laptop??????????????
- You really have to look at the laptop bag carefully because there are so many different sized laptops that assuming any will fit is a mistake. There are laptop bags ranging from four inch laptops to twenty-two inch laptops. Sony is coming out with a new sixteen-plus widescreen laptop. Make sure the bag has enough padding around so it can protect the laptop. The last thing you want to do is buy a skinny bag to protect your expensive laptop.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range